Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Covid Booster

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Covid Booster

What booster will you get and why if you had AZ as your primary dose? This is assuming you will op for a booster.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    I just know Greg Hunt and Brendan Murphy both took Moderna as booster. However Moderna booster is half dose now, 50ml instead of 100ml originally as 1st and 2nd dose and from a layman point of view Pfizer 30ml will be more or less the same effectiveness given that Pfizer is a much bigger pharmaceutical company than Moderna.
    Hunt and Murphy probably did it for publicity and the Government has gone into partnership with Moderna to build a facility in Victoria to research and make mrna vaccines. But I wonder which is the better out of the two as it is hard to find much data comparisons.

Banned
    Get moderna booster shots. In Japan they find stainless steel in it. so it's very good.
    https://english.kyodonews.net/news/2...ess-metal.html

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbloke View Post
    Get moderna booster shots. In Japan they find stainless steel in it. so it's very good.
    https://english.kyodonews.net/news/2...ess-metal.html
    Apart from the stainless steel helping with keeping the erection hard, it's also solved the problem of "rust",I reckon a shot of Jack Daniels in every jab would solve the problem of the dopes being reluctant to have the booster, and you still have not had any English lessons...Merry Xmas moron

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Apart from the stainless steel helping with keeping the erection hard, it's also solved the problem of "rust",I reckon a shot of Jack Daniels in every jab would solve the problem of the dopes being reluctant to have the booster, and you still have not had any English lessons...Merry Xmas moron
    oh but moron dosen't steel rust and once the steel is hard there's no way you can make it soft again so it stay up all the time.

Banned
    Always good to have a bigger and more experienced pharmaceutical company to manufacture the vaccine, at least better quality control and perhaps better equipment for the manufacturing process. BTW, steel is good and the steel component after vaccination may transmit to your penis making it as hard as steel all the time without the need for taking performance enhancement drugs, saving a lot of money after free covid booster, so perhaps I will choose Moderna when my booster shot is due. Thanks brother for the tips.
    No worries I alway like to share the good stuff with my fellow punters. Another tip for if you keep continusly taking the booster shots, you might even get bloodcot and a heart attack while punting how good is that.

Banned
    No worries I alway like to share the good stuff with my fellow punters. Another tip for if you keep continusly taking the booster shots, you might even get bloodcot and a heart attack while punting how good is that.
    I don't know, post the next one in English........

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I’m not sure if this applies to you Mr Warwick1 but the man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    I’m not sure if this applies to you Mr Warwick1 but the man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.
    Man who goes to bed with problem on mind wake up with solution in hand, (an oldy but a goody), and while your at it Zoo read the posts of this total moron .......that's me for the time being, Merry Xmas

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Stainless steel isn't supposed to rust that's why it's used for kitchen utensils.
    And if you beat it hard and long enough you can soften it.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Oh! no problem. Are you it's not my writing but it's your low IQ. No worries I'll do my best. I try to post in a language that you can understand and I'll even will lower the IQ in my writing just for you. see I like help low IQ people like you to understand something very complicated.

Banned
    Can you give me a link for what you said above ? Your previous claim Moderna has steel component is supported by a link to a published news but not what you claim above which only applies to you apparently.
    Here's one but there's alot more to come.
    https://www.news.com.au/sport/basket...10fb5861f5f887

Banned
    People who think/claim that they have higher IQ than others are really people with “high IQ” ? That’s a very good IQ question for the self claimed “High IQ”. This thread should be retitled “What is High IQ and What language is understandable English”, I am out of this thread as I have no interest in other people’s IQ and what is understandable English.
    English is just a stupid language because the Brittish empire was invading other countries in the past . Just because you can write english it dosen't make you smart Don't worry when China runs the world we can write it in chinese .So are you or anyone who's smart than Dr Robert Malone who is the the MRMA technologies .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E2U...=TrialSiteNews

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Whether English is a stupid language I am not sure but you seem to be using it here though your English is not understandable to Warwick 1. A High IQ person much higher IQ than Warwick 1, won’t seem to learn and use a stupid language ?

If you think China will rule the World and Chinese will be used everywhere including Australia, I am interested to debate with you and I guess many others will join in. Please open a new thread. This thread is for “What covid booster will you choose ?”
    so don’t hijack this thread opened by Vader.
    Hey scoop, you were the one that hijacked the thread

Banned
    Whether English is a stupid language I am not sure but you seem to be using it here though your English is not understandable to Warwick 1. A High IQ person much higher IQ than Warwick 1, won’t seem to learn and use a stupid language ?

If you think China will rule the World and Chinese will be used everywhere including Australia, I am interested to debate with you and I guess many others will join in. Please open a new thread. This thread is for “What covid booster will you choose ?”
    so don’t hijack this thread opened by Vader.
    lol so you want me to write it in Chinese wtf . I'm not here to debate with about china or anything . I only expose the truth

Banned
    lol so you want me to write it in Chinese wtf . I'm not here to debate with about china or anything . I only expose the truth
    Why don't you go home to China and expose the truth there, you will suddenly vanish without a trace, this will be a bonus for all on the forum...You don't know how much freedom you have living in the best country in the world, so fuck off...Merry Xmas

Banned
    Why don't you go home to China and expose the truth there, you will suddenly vanish without a trace, this will be a bonus for all on the forum...You don't know how much freedom you have living in the best country in the world, so fuck off...Merry Xmas
    haha wft. Don't know why we still got stupid, dumb people like you still living in Australia thinking Australia is the heaven. Go and fyxhjk yourself with facts first before you make such a comment. Here something as a start. Stop watching faked western properganda.
    USFUKA..
    https://www.news.com.au/finance/econ...7ec1890a76?amp

Banned
    haha wft. Don't know why we still got stupid, dumb people like you still living in Australia thinking Australia is the heaven. Go and fyxhjk yourself with facts first before you make such a comment. Here something as a start. Stop watching faked western properganda.
    USFUKA..
    https://www.news.com.au/finance/econ...7ec1890a76?amp
    Haha "wft", what is that???, well your still here so fuck off then...Your making a fool of your fellow people, go home please...or post a review.......Good night

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Relax Mr Warwick1 it’s the season to be jolly, all this stress ain’t good for your health.
    There’s a stat I read somewhere which said that 1 in 4 people are mentally unbalanced………Now think about your 3 closest friends, if they seem ok then you’re the one.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Relax Mr Warwick1 it’s the season to be jolly, all this stress ain’t good for your health.
    There’s a stat I read somewhere which said that 1 in 4 people are mentally unbalanced………Now think about your 3 closest friends, if they seem ok then you’re the one.
    What does your mom think zoo?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast