Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for something a bit different

Senior Member(無間使者)

Looking for something a bit different

Lately I have been getting bored. The younger chicks tend to be starfish in fs even with a straight massage they have been just boring.
    I decided to have a week of younger pussy, so I tried a few of the agents with girls around the suburbs and they just haven't been doing it. Yes I can cum but they are just boring fucks.
    I have tried a few of the upmarket brothels and find them just so so. the younger women are just so boring. The older tend to put more effort (if you find the right one).
    I want a bit more from my punting so have be frequenting the older ladies like cougartown but they are just not doing it for me.
    My club pickups are just meh.
    One of the best sessions lately where to older chinese ladies in haymarket which I spent an overnight with. But walking away in the morning whilst drained, was just missing something.
    So this last week I have been trying the 30 to 40 year old, (yeah most are actually older) aroundthe north shore.
    One interesting is Tiffany in Artarmon, this lady used to work in the dungeon at Maroubra, and I have always bare backed her and this time was no different. For some reason this was actually the best fs I have had in months and I did her a few days running. But again its not that really satisfying.

Any suggestions ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You could always get down and dirty at 533 just about anything goes so I've heard

Banned
    I would change to Western girls for a change.

The law of diminishing returns....take a break from punting I say.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    The law of diminishing returns....take a break from punting I say.
    True. Just take a break.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I separated with my wife a few years back I wasnt interested in visiting WL/MLs. I was doin fine on my own. At first hooked up with an old flame and then met a few on dating apps. One in particular I fell in love with. She was the only woman that I have literally had sex with all night. It was great. Went overseas for a few months and when I got back I didn't feel the same and ended it. Soon after got back with the wife. At first the sex was good but no way the same as with that girl. I have been chasing that feeling ever since and I know its never gonna happen with a WL/ML. But we still keep searching like an addicted drug user for that ultimate hit. But it ain't ever gonna be reached with a WL/ML. Sorry to tell you that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    True. Just take a break.
    It’s not a bad idea to take a break. I used to be active in Sydney and got annoyed with all the bad punts as I was mostly going for the private asians. Took me some time to realise they all hire middle aged women with bad hygiene. It’s better to pick up some new hobby which is not so expensive. If you feel like punting go for it once in a while.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    True. Just take a break.
    After lockdown I have had several bad punts. The last one in Burwood the ML I chose (Best of the ugly three I saw there and none of them bothered to put on makeup thinking that what the punters wanted were between the legs). She was so bad that I couldn't get hard. There wasn't enough foreplay. She was so cold and detached.

I found myself in a happy state being alone with myself. Yesterday I went to Campsie to buy tropical fishies which is my rekindled hobby. I walked past a row of seedy massage shops with neon signs. This is not my area that I would punt.

Today I'm working in front of my computer enjoying the sumptuous summer sunlight coming into the living room and the cool ceaseless breeze from the harbour and the endless Cantonese popular melodies from iTunes.

Last week $5000 cash just fell into my hands I thought I would use it as my punting war chest. It's the earnings from hard work I don't think I would want to splash it on punting.

Let's face it life is more than punting. A singer once told me music was good for the soul. I feel like taking up learning a musical instrument.

Have a happy holidays all. Take care and hope that we'll survive Omicron.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think punting makes me stingey. It is an expensive hobby for sure. If you stop punting you can justify spending what you were spending punting on other things that you might have neglected whilst punting. This includes things specifically for yourself like some nice clothes, great food, time off, great sunglasses, a holiday somewhere interesting or it could be for others like shouting dinner out for someone, throwing a party or gifts. Maybe find a girlfriend and lavish them with what you spent on punting each week like sexy clothes, dirty weekends or romantic evenings out. It is a turn on spoiling them and they might reciprocate with some submission that evening.

Then one day you will be walking along, see the flashing lights and go for a punt and become stingey again...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well I felt a bit the same during lockdown, but then I ended up (with the help of a friend) setting up some stranded Thai girls into a more legal living arrangement.
    This has proved great for all of us, and its a bit like a big family, but I still get a bit toey.
    Now the last week I just haven't been in the mood and my ladies have been ganging up on me and booked me a session with a really young chick in the CBD.
    Now this chick is nearly flat and looks really really young, when she opened the door my dick just stood at attention and till totally relieved it never wavered.
    I never realised how delicious sucking of tiny titties could be, and such a young snatch, mmmm, I just hope I don't turn into a pedo (unlikely). Yes this one looks really young, but believe me she is in her 20's without doubt.
    Yes, my ladies got me out of my rut and I am happy again.

Just try something totally different. Another mate with the blues always like his arse being played with by the ladies, he actually went to a ladyboy, just to be different. they are working on his relaxation and takes a smaller toy and find it exhilarating, not my thing, but it makes him happy. Don't be afraid to try something new, if it doesn't work out, move on and try something else.

You just might find a lady who will try different things until you find what will get you out of your rut.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    After lockdown I have had several bad punts. The last one in Burwood the ML I chose (Best of the ugly three I saw there and none of them bothered to put on makeup thinking that what the punters wanted were between the legs). She was so bad that I couldn't get hard. There wasn't enough foreplay. She was so cold and detached.

I have a regular I often see. I told her a day before if last night if she felt like me coming to her place she could Wechat me. We had this arrangement of doing it in the comfort of her bedroom. I didn't get any message from her and didn't bother to chase up to ask her too.

I started to play hard to get with her. If she wanted me to visit the shop she would have to ask me if not she wouldn't see me. I hadn't see her for 2 weeks and She wechat me this Monday telling me she missed me. Business must be bad when I visited her at 1pm I was only the second customer.

I found myself in a happy state being alone with myself. Yesterday I went to Campsie to buy tropical fishies which is my rekindled hobby. I walked past a row of seedy massage shops with neon signs. This is not my area that I would punt.

Today I'm working in front of my computer enjoying the sumptuous summer sunlight coming into the living room and the cool ceaseless breeze from the harbour and the endless Cantonese popular melodies from iTunes.

Last week $5000 cash just fell into my hands I thought I would use it as my punting war chest. It's the earnings from hard work I don't think I would want to splash it on punting.

Let's face it life is more than punting. A singer once told me music was good for the soul. I feel like taking up learning a musical instrument.

Have a happy holidays all. Take care and hope that we'll survive Omicron.
    Can spend on Lego set collection as another hobby, then probably some of them can be more valuable when they’re discontinued.

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Appleofedengarden666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by youngheart View Post
    Well I felt a bit the same during lockdown, but then I ended up (with the help of a friend) setting up some stranded Thai girls into a more legal living arrangement.
    This has proved great for all of us, and its a bit like a big family, but I still get a bit toey. Now my friend has a ML who he helps but I really don't think she looks after him right, but he seems to be happy, though I reckon she could probably be a bit more appreciative. I don't he's punting as such anymore though.
    Now the last week I just haven't been in the mood and my ladies have been ganging up on me and booked me a session with a really young chick in the CBD.
    Now this chick is nearly flat and looks really really young, when she opened the door my dick just stood at attention and till totally relieved it never wavered.
    I never realised how delicious sucking of tiny titties could be, and such a young snatch, mmmm, I just hope I don't turn into a pedo (unlikely). Yes this one looks really young, but believe me she is in her 20's without doubt.
    Yes, my ladies got me out of my rut and I am happy again.

Just try something totally different. Another mate with the blues always like his arse being played with by the ladies, he actually went to a ladyboy, just to be different. they are working on his relaxation and takes a smaller toy and find it exhilarating, not my thing, but it makes him happy. Don't be afraid to try something new, if it doesn't work out, move on and try something else.

You just might find a lady who will try different things until you find what will get you out of your rut.
    Duno if it's your business to make judgements on others or not? It's unnecessary to bring it up again, dear. You're outsider and have different view, different situation and deal with different girls. Your girls are not me, and you don't know me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Appleofedengarden666 View Post
    Duno if it's your business to make judgements on others or not? It's unnecessary to bring it up again, dear. You're outsider and have different view, different situation and deal with different girls. Your girls are not me, and you don't know me.
    Haha 😄 🤣 your translation app is broken

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    Haha 😄 🤣 your translation app is broken
    How so? Looks understandable to me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Same here, looks like apple is telling youngheart to pull his head in
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Appleofedengarden666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    Haha �� �� your translation app is broken
    Can you tell me what's not right here? I'm willing to learn from mistakes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey a ladyboy... That's something different! Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just a suggestion, when you get to this point, best advice is see if you can find a girlfriend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    take a break. it does wonders. find a different hobby to occupy your time & money.

good luck

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last night my new lady friend ask me whether I might be interested in a threesome with a friend of hers... sure why not.
    So the next knock on the hotel door was her friend. All 140cm, big full titties, and 7 months pregnant !! Lets just say that really short girls I find a real turn on and this one was no different. I have to say we all had an enjoyable and possibly a more enjoyable morning.
    I am now totally drained, I don't think a drop of spunk remains. I gotta say there is something special about pregnant women especially when they have the urge and need to be fulfilled.
    I wonder the chance of finding more pregnant ladies who maybe short of cash ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast