Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for something a bit different

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post
    Last night my new lady friend ask me whether I might be interested in a threesome with a friend of hers... sure why not.
    So the next knock on the hotel door was her friend. All 140cm, big full titties, and 7 months pregnant !! Lets just say that really short girls I find a real turn on and this one was no different. I have to say we all had an enjoyable and possibly a more enjoyable morning.
    I am now totally drained, I don't think a drop of spunk remains. I gotta say there is something special about pregnant women especially when they have the urge and need to be fulfilled.
    I wonder the chance of finding more pregnant ladies who maybe short of cash ??
    Looks like something "different " found you!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Appleofedengarden666 View Post
    Duno if it's your business to make judgements on others or not? It's unnecessary to bring it up again, dear. You're outsider and have different view, different situation and deal with different girls. Your girls are not me, and you don't know me.
    I do apologise. I have been told I am way out of line and looking back, I agree. Please accept my humble apologies. The person previously mention has done a lot for me and I do appreciate it and I realise have done both of you wrong.

Again, I apologise,

I am truely sorry.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post
    Last night my new lady friend ask me whether I might be interested in a threesome with a friend of hers... sure why not.
    So the next knock on the hotel door was her friend. All 140cm, big full titties, and 7 months pregnant !! Lets just say that really short girls I find a real turn on and this one was no different. I have to say we all had an enjoyable and possibly a more enjoyable morning.
    I am now totally drained, I don't think a drop of spunk remains. I gotta say there is something special about pregnant women especially when they have the urge and need to be fulfilled.
    I wonder the chance of finding more pregnant ladies who maybe short of cash ??
    So who was doing what in this case? Was the little pregnant one on your face while you were doing the other girl or were they each pleasuring each other?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    So who was doing what in this case? Was the little pregnant one on your face while you were doing the other girl or were they each pleasuring each other?
    To be honest, I really don't know. It was a fantastic time and I repeated it again last night. Does it really matter which pussy is where and who I actually came in or how ?
    All I know was everything was free, the ladies refused to take any donation except the use of my cock. I do know that I came in at two different pussies last night. I could have been lazy and watched a lesbian scene but they insisted that we all be involved.

Banned
    All free? Good for you. As I said in another thread, there's always free pussy out there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    All free? Good for you. As I said in another thread, there's always free pussy out there.
    yeah, and at the moment its 2 for 1 !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Something a bit different for me was the ML who agreed to see a mate and myself together as she pleasured both of us. Not just once, but on several occasions, each of them more becoming more and more exciting for the three of us. My mate and I both kept very straight faces in convincing the mamasan beforehand that we were just both very interested in massage and watching the lady massage in this quite conservative massage place. The massage lady has since sadly returned to her country of birth. The location remains confidential. However, my mate and I also experienced the same with another ML at a different Massage Shop. Not that many MLs are willing to do this, it's all about the different tastes we all have

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi floppy , care to share through pm where you went for younger ladies through agents and if you share details of artarmon please? Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12