Thread: Comfort breaks during a session

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Comfort breaks during a session

Recently I had a WL take a toilet break midway through the session to relieve her bladder. Given she was a regular and I was applying pressure around the G spot I was fine with her relieving herself.

A punter friend told me of an occasion where the ML went and took a dump mid way through the session, which was a instant mood killer for him so he got dressed and terminated the session abruptly.

When you gotta go, you gotta go right? or should the worker be mindful of not drinking too much fluid or having a large breakfast prior to their shift? Worth noting that some Asian breakfast’s could easily classify as a full banquet dinner…..akin to sumptuous smorgasbords that Ada from WeChat prepares.

If this happens to you do you go with the flow, cut back on daty etc or terminate the session?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Given that many of these girls don't get breaks some days, I let them do what they need, if they need to wash/shower to feel fresh again, giving them the chance to do what they need will sometimes get grace for something better when they get back. Especially with a regular.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I don't mind it either, as long as it doesn't come out of the time I paid for. A quick pee might be OK, but a 5 min break for a shower should be compensated for.

Similar disruption in smaller 1 or 2 girls shops is answering the phone or going to see who is at the door.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Well for me taking a piss or a dump are normal body functions
    However it is a bit of a turn off in a session but just move on and lets face it one day it might be you needing the piss or dump.
    Just move on and for get about it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    If this happens to you do you go with the flow, cut back on daty etc or terminate the session?
    You have to go with the flow, so to speak. Part of it isn't about preparing. Some of it is knowledge. One time with a newer WL and she had just started doing anal so one time she felt she needed to go but kept going til we finished but kept checking if the little guy had any leakage on him.

Banned
    What is she supposed to do if she needs to pee? Pee into your mouth? Seriously guys, a quick toilet break should be no issue as long as she cleans herself up after it.