Thread: Girl club – Hurstville . . . Amanda(non-MILF) switcheroo. . .God-awful experience

Senior Member(無間使者)

Girl club – Hurstville . . . Amanda(non-MILF) switcheroo. . .God-awful experience

I’ve been watching Girlclub on wechat (they also use BabyDaisy which I had from previous wechat) for about a week or so, and being at The ‘Gong I figured Hurstville was not too painful a drive from my house (actual drive was 1 hr 15 each way) – intention was to start my Christmas bang . . .well, with a bang!

Booked in Maryl several days ago, who turned out to be having her period, so was switched to another girl Amanda (who had an OFO – OneforOne) logo on her pic. I had seen pictures of her in Wechat, she looked under 30, was slim and the mamasan told me she was a pretty girl. I had booked an Advanced Service of $250/45 min which included gfe, 69, shower for 2, cat bath, bbbj, dfk, and so on. . .
    Rocked up at apartment building 15 mins prior to appointment and at 5 mins to due time I again messaged asking for instructions which were received 1 minute prior . . .this should have been Warning Number 1

Arrived and was led in to room by an older lady and assumed she was just the ‘minder’ when she said her name was Jojo. Room had ensuite but was warm as no aircon duct which I though was weird as appeared building was pretty new. I waited . . . and waited . . .last message to mamasan was timestamped 2:01 and we had messaged another 7 times while I waited (Warning Number 2) – I should have just left here.

I could hear a chick getting banged in the room next door which was a little off-putting (and probably the reason I go to Privates not a brothel – not keen to hearing other chicks getting reamed while I wait)
    In walks in ‘Amanda’ . .easy 40 says she can only do 30 mins, not 45, and charge $200 and proceeds to check for my phone number in her list. . .and it’s just not there. She reaches over to grab a tissue to wipe the sweat off her neck. I start to wonder if I’m in the right room!!! Warning Number 3.

Finances sorted, bbbj to harden my up (which was a tough ask right now), she slaps on a cap, cowgirls me for a short while, gets off me and says “Now you fuck me” and we proceed into doggy. I finish up, she gets up and leaves without a word of anything. Phone display shows 2:31 so I assume my session is over.

What a fukn awful experience! Yes, it was $200 . .and a crappy punt.

First I was annoyed. . . then angry that I didn’t have the guts to walk out when I had ample opportunity and it just was all wrong. . .

Feedback to mamasan, went something like this:
    Me: That lady was not a young goirl as I expected as per your photos. She was at least 40. Certainly not the Amanda in the pictures you advertise. I am very disappointed with this poor experience.
    Mamasan: Darling, if you don’t like her you don’t have to stay. Other girls have period and we still have to pay rent. So usual girls get a friend to help them. We never push customers, If you don’t like, you can try other girls
    Me: Correct. I didn’t have to stay, but I did. Next time I walk away. Why did you not say Amanda not available, when I asked before my appointment? Even 15 minutes before – you never said Amanda not available.
    Mamasan: She was Amanda since Tuesday and she was helping.
    Me: Never mind – as you said I should have left. Am sure you have enough customers and one less won’t matter.

And so on – she ended up offering me a $20 discount.
    Recommend you stay away from Girlclub unless you can actually see a non-pixelated face. . . and you have the courage to walk away after you have already walked in.

I hope I do next time. . . . or maybe I try a brothel out . . .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never feel like you can't walk away. I used to get nervous about walking when I first started punting... not really sure why.

Nowadays if I get a whiff of a red flag I get out of the place. It's not worth handing over a chunk of cash for a shitty experience.

It's usually the cheap'o Chinese groups that I have trouble with. Things like:

- Not letting you see the girl/s until you hand money over
    - Bait and switching
    - Fake photos
    - Fake info about the girls (age, bust size, service type etc)
    - Lying to get you to stay or hand money over
    - Lying about who is available/rostered

The list goes on...

If you feel like they are fucking with you (not in the good way) just walk away. The fools who keep going there and paying for lousy experiences will keep doing it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Girl club

One for one

9s

Assuming all the same operator

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Girl club

One for one

9s

Assuming all the same operator
    So do they use the same girls with different prices or what?

OP paid $200 for 30 minutes which isn't a cheap punt. These agencies make out like they're the top shit and charge high prices as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Panerabread View Post
    So do they use the same girls with different prices or what?

OP paid $200 for 30 minutes which isn't a cheap punt. These agencies make out like they're the top shit and charge high prices as well.
    You Vw read the threads . So form an opinion

Sorry to hear OP.

This is the type of experience that make me much less confident about agencies even though our good friends on this forum have uncovered some gems.