Anniversary 🎉 Visit Joey

Visited date: 19.12.2021
    ML's : Joey
    Shop Name: Renwick Baby Massage
    Phone: 0426867797
    Address: 12 Renwick Street Leichhardt NSW
    Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-8pm
    WeChat: ladyau777
    Rate : Prostate & DTM massage, B2B, NHJ 60 minutes $160, 90 minutes $ 220, 120 minutes $ 300

My experience/ recommendation;
    Anniversary 🎉 visit, unable to arrange right time and finally booked girl next door, Joey day before.

From my initial visit with Joey, she doesn’t belong to this industry as has a white collar job but anyway greeted by her today. Joey still remember me, served me to the room, prepared essentials oil burner and warm tea. Settled paperwork in the room for an hour, cuddled and let her started her routines.

Joey has good improvement compared to our initial session, engaging with eyes contact. Good massage skills and interactions, gave me some massage advices, consultations and dietary advice 😂.

Joey is a tall lady probably 170cm, long hair, natural B cup, meaty bum and bushy underneath. Good chemistry given during B2B, DTM procedures a bit unpleasant but withdrawn my attention by exploring her meaty bum. Final procedures of Prostate Massage was so exciting during FIA, that tsunami hits from one hand and the other hand kept massaging Les 🍌 standing tall, I had to advised Joey with magic word, ‘NO ERUPTION ‘ 😂 That part really Fantastic created blue balls.

Joey insisted for Post DTM as mentioned some blockages need attention 😂 very good service oriented. Cleaned up, clothes on and my way out, saw Haley with mask on, another newbie with good body curves 😂

I was running late to my next booking with Japanese Lisa at 200 Stanmore just 5 minutes drive.

Left as happy man 😃 YMMV
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Revisited before another anniversary 😂
    Still beautiful as 2 years ago but more sensible with her services
    The only complaint was Cum me hard today.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful girl Joey roster today.please make your booking to experience good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good services

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful girl Joey roster today,,please make your booking to experience good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good services

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful girl Joey roster today,,please make your booking to experience good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good services