Thread: Acacia @42 Gladesville

Junior Member(有D料到)

Acacia @42 Gladesville

Any intel on the Euro/ Aussie Acacia in 42 Gladesville? I was thinking to TOFFT but as I live far and having had multiple bad punts in a row I thought I'd ask first if any of our trusted punters would tell me if she is one to avoid. Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Take one for the team

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by adelle View Post
    Take one for the team
    Did you even read the post? I wasn't asking if I should take one for the team or not. I asked if someone had seen her before.
    Trolling ain't gonna get you much on this forum. I would assume that this WL is of interest to you. So instead of writing useless posts, how about you take one for the team?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazypeazy View Post
    Did you even read the post? I wasn't asking if I should take one for the team or not. I asked if someone had seen her before.
    Trolling ain't gonna get you much on this forum. I would assume that this WL is of interest to you. So instead of writing useless posts, how about you take one for the team?
    Grow some pubes mate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This dude is the textbook example of overreacting.
    Chill bro. Is the internet too tough for you?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    FFS Dealing with kids here!

Cmon, who’s had a go? Thoughts?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Cmon, who’s had a go? Thoughts?
    Take one for the team

Take one for the team
    I’ve taken many for the team here. Someone else’s turn.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hey if this is the white chick with glasses than yes, i had her just a few days ago. The boss mumbled something like -eisha, i thought her name was Keisha.

Anyway she was very nice to look at, pink nipples pink pussy and pink asshole, the three pinks! but service-wise very meh. tried to get me to pay extra $100 just to DATY, said no. she gave only a cbj that was pretty average. she was also pretty rushed, we only had 30 mins but she kept going on about not enough time. we did doggy for about ten mins and she was already trying to get out of it- said she was too sore. not too bad for a once-off for $160 for 30 mins though. her asset was nice and tight.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Saw her in the line up. Very hot girl but I've always liked bbbj and DFK so didn't go for her but waited for angel instead and had a amazing session.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Saw her in the line up. Very hot girl but I've always liked bbbj and DFK so didn't go for her but waited for angel instead and had a amazing session.
    How hot lol 1-10 thx

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    How hot lol 1-10 thx
    Like flat stomach pretty face. Got that swim suit model look.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    How hot lol 1-10 thx
    without makeup 7/10. 8.5 with. She is toned but not a killer body by any means

Hahaha nice guess I have to go now. Thanks 🤣🤣🤣

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This question always gets me, we all have different views of what we want in the women. Also the women might have their good and bad days that may affect the customers view aswell. She might be tired that day and got be as energetic as usual.

I would think, don't take anyone's words for it. Try it and if you don't like, they have others you could choose from. Every bad punt brings your closer to a better one.

If you are having bad punting alot, maybe it's something in your department too. You have to realise, most of the photos are fake. Maybe what you want costs more than you can handle? Maybe Sydney does not provide what you want. Who knows, but if you keep getting bad punts, maybe you gota reflect on yourself aswell.

I've had my bad punts but usually you see a little pattern after a while. Gl

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manky010203 View Post
    This question always gets me, we all have different views of what we want in the women. Also the women might have their good and bad days that may affect the customers view aswell. She might be tired that day and got be as energetic as usual.

I would think, don't take anyone's words for it. Try it and if you don't like, they have others you could choose from. Every bad punt brings your closer to a better one.

If you are having bad punting alot, maybe it's something in your department too. You have to realise, most of the photos are fake. Maybe what you want costs more than you can handle? Maybe Sydney does not provide what you want. Who knows, but if you keep getting bad punts, maybe you gota reflect on yourself aswell.

I've had my bad punts but usually you see a little pattern after a while. Gl
    I have had my share of bad punts. Thankfully no patterns here!! Have also way better Western punts with this price point with DFK and BBJ included- rare to find these day. Now this forum is about reviewing WLs to help fellow punters get best VFM. So if you are saying don't take one's word for it, what are you doing here !!??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have had my share of bad punts. Thankfully no patterns here!! Have also way better Western punts with this price point with DFK and BBJ included- rare to find these day. Now this forum is about reviewing WLs to help fellow punters get best VFM. So if you are saying don't take one's word for it, what are you doing here !!??
    I am saying sometimes the girls have a bad day and may not give the service they normally do. So don't take it all as they write it. Also personal preference may also give ones opinion to the judgement aswell.

I am saying one person may have a good experience with a girl and another may have a bad one with the same girl.

Let me ask you, the reviews on the review section. How much of those do you actually believe? And how old are most of them there? Do you trust those reviews?

I take this site as like a place to look through when I'm bored. New shops maybe there that I don't know about and the site shows aswell.