Thread: Disappointing end but lesson learned (again)…

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Disappointing end but lesson learned (again)…

I’m a spur of the moment guy, so I’ve only got myself to blame because I never pre book and just drop in. Seems everyone’s head was in the same place as mine the other day..

After trying 5star they were booked up, couldn’t get a park across the road so ventured across to Taringa. Acqua was busy, 4S looked closed? ..so out of desperation landed at LMH.

I don’t know why this place is even on my emergency list because the last 2-3 times have been really average. I left $100 lighter and could have had a better experience by taking a long cold shower…shame this place used to be really good. Didn’t get a name, barely even any eye contact, rushed out the door, it was like I was an inconvenience for being there.

Anyway, lesson learned for the last time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Rainy day ? Tradies off site….?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You MUST learn your lessons and become more disciplined.
    There are times to realize the mongering Gods are not in your favour and go home and have a wank.
    This includes being disciplined with extras too, No major TT no extras.
    Don't worry we've all been there.
    What's that saying " Doing the same thing and expecting .......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I live close to LMH and they are off my emergency list. Poor culture has permeated the staff.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    You MUST learn your lessons and become more disciplined.
    There are times to realize the mongering Gods are not in your favour and go home and have a wank.
    This includes being disciplined with extras too, No major TT no extras.
    Don't worry we've all been there.
    What's that saying " Doing the same thing and expecting .......
    Exactly. I have experienced similar. Avoid the disappointment, walkout if possible or get massage only. And make sure to share here, that will save others, you will get some good tips just like I have quotes from 4FOW2
    (and you might get told off as we have different personalities in this forum)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Talking about Learning a lesson, I am also in the same boat this time. A few days ago I went to a massage parlour on Sandgate road that was advertised on Locanto. On reaching there I realized that it was a B and S. I should have walked out right away. i just felt sorry for the girl there. Usually I walk out as soon as I realize I have been duped no matter how attractive the lady is. Also I normally shop when I am not in need so that i can walk away easily. This also makes decision easier next time.

However this time I felt that the girl was really desparate. There was nothing wrong with her...Besides it wasn't her fault that the manager had done this. So I decided to go ahead and get only the massage from her. But this was a wrong decision. She knew nothing about a massage and kind of jumped on my shoulder. I felt a sharp pain in my ribs so asked her angrily what she was doing. Its been a few days but I still have pain. The doctor has advised not to exercise a few days. Xray will reveal further.

Dammit I am wondering what happened here? Probably the massage table due to not have much cushioning did not provide slack to her weight, probably I was still settling and my body was still at an angle when she applied her weight or perhaps she slipped and lost her balance. So not sure what lesson I should have learnt here. Should have walked away this time too and not accepted just the massage? Which was terrible. Perhaps I shouldn't have given in to helping her. Not sure.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage hunter View Post
    Talking about Learning a lesson, I am also in the same boat this time. A few days ago I went to a massage parlour on Sandgate road that was advertised on Locanto. On reaching there I realized that it was a B and S. I should have walked out right away. i just felt sorry for the girl there. Usually I walk out as soon as I realize I have been duped no matter how attractive the lady is. Also I normally shop when I am not in need so that i can walk away easily. This also makes decision easier next time.

However this time I felt that the girl was really desparate. There was nothing wrong with her...Besides it wasn't her fault that the manager had done this. So I decided to go ahead and get only the massage from her. But this was a wrong decision. She knew nothing about a massage and kind of jumped on my shoulder. I felt a sharp pain in my ribs so asked her angrily what she was doing. Its been a few days but I still have pain. The doctor has advised not to exercise a few days. Xray will reveal further.

Dammit I am wondering what happened here? Probably the massage table due to not have much cushioning did not provide slack to her weight, probably I was still settling and my body was still at an angle when she applied her weight or perhaps she slipped and lost her balance. So not sure what lesson I should have learnt here. Should have walked away this time too and not accepted just the massage? Which was terrible. Perhaps I shouldn't have given in to helping her. Not sure.
    Is this the place on the Korner? I went a few times last year, different ML each time. None of them were boilers, but not lookers either. The first was very enthusiastic and the massage wasn't too bad. Finished with a good 3p option. The next couple of times were not as good. Not terrible, but not worth writing about. I don't see myself visiting again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by toki_9 View Post
    Is this the place on the Korner? I went a few times last year, different ML each time. None of them were boilers, but not lookers either. The first was very enthusiastic and the massage wasn't too bad. Finished with a good 3p option. The next couple of times were not as good. Not terrible, but not worth writing about. I don't see myself visiting again.
    Yes that's the one.