Thread: Lutwyche Road New Shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Lutwyche Road New Shop

Was driving past and noticed a bunch of signs for a new shop where the gel blaster shop is/was (next to the tattoo shop) on Lutwyche Road. Was hoping someone had given it a try and can report on if it is any good? I tracked down the locanto link https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...-new-girl.html
    If no one has any intel I will give it a go in a few weeks when I have the time but don't want to waste my time if someone else has already taken the bullet. Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Their other ad is from Inala if anyone has info on that place. Click on the pisters name LucyChan and then ads.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats that Linda cunt from Inala who does everyone raw.
    She obviously cant be in all her shops, but curious about what kind of ladies she hires and if they do the same services

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like the Inala shop is gone anyways - so stop fretting about it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    Looks like the Inala shop is gone anyways - so stop fretting about it
    Oh yeah?

Dear lovely
    We open 26/12
    Relax massage
    $70/60 mins
    $50/30 mins
    Adress ;4-460 Samford Rd gaythorne
    We open massage
    B2b ;$200/60 mins
    $150/30 mins

Please booking one hour before you come text me please
    Adress :1/493 lutwyche Rd lutwyche
    Open 09;00-09;00 pm.
    Adress :63 skylark st Inala
    Slim beautiful girl. Nice Asia china- girl the best please text me then I will give you adress please

Come try 7 days
    Girl the best
    Skill good nice music
    Always look after you come try us please
    Skill good sexy body
    Sweetheart
    Nice friendly
    Come try me I’m the best girl
    We make you feeling better bring to you healthy and happy days after massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OK my bad - got it mixed up with the one in Kittyhawk Ave - drove past the other day and no signs on that road or the road parallel

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep ok....so anyway after you fucked her...... sorry an old Rodney Rude line lol
    Avoid at all costs i take it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    OK my bad - got it mixed up with the one in Kittyhawk Ave - drove past the other day and no signs on that road or the road parallel
    Yeah kittyhawk looks like its rebranded as something else.
    Linda moved to skylark ave and tried paddington, gaythorne, stafford and now lutwyche rd as well. Paddington and stafford seemed to have different ownership now.
    I guess until we get first hand reports i can only guess at her involvement and where she is day to day, if shes still doing this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    Yep ok....so anyway after you fucked her...... sorry an old Rodney Rude line lol
    Avoid at all costs i take it
    Her routine was to get you in the room and within a minute. No exaggeration, to be riding you sans protection.
    Goodness knows how many times a day she did it, but she spread more than her love.
    Dirt cheap too. Big fake boobs and i mean obscenely big.
    Face like a plastic surgeons wet dream.

Maybe the bargain hunters can take her on, all risks known in advance….if shes still running this shit show, which looking at the advertising is highly likely.
    The only question is what kind of staff does she hire as ive only ever seen her in the room.
    There were some absolute shockers at kittyhawk, but one gorgeous large, as in tall, not fat, indian looking lady. Beautifully proportioned, but linda said dont see her lol. I doubt shes still with this operation despite her being “family”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    there was her "sister", cant remember her name - thats what she said, but also momo, she was maori I think - in general they seem nice - not your go to shop by no means.
    I got roped into having lunch there one day(waiting for hair coloring) - it was awkward but not on their side

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah ok this is the Barber shop I have heard about. i do need a haircut soon lol. But not a disease. BBBJ would be a risk too by the sounds of it