Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nude Legit Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Back in the early days of my punting, to suss a new place out, I would go to a new place either legit or not and just say “ I don’t wear underwear” had a few shops say “ strip off leave underwear on” and I would say sorry don’t wear them. Some would bork at it, others wouldn’t. The ones that didn’t I knew were a bit more open to it. My regular ML was pretty much legit working in a shopping center parlor. Not young but not old. One day I chubbed up and went to do the right thing and covered it with my hands and apologized. She told me it was ok pulled the towel back and went to town. This was the first time an ML had done it, needless to say I was hooked and best of all, no charge for extras. From that point on I was in every two weeks like clock work. As things progressed I experimented with touching over the clothes which she ok with and eventually her pants down and upskirt. One arvo we went full service as she was getting real hot and I went for broke bent her over the table. The whole time some old duck is getting a legit massage next store. Every now and again I’ll try a Legit store and pull the no underwear trick to see. Worst that happens is I get a proper massage. Takes longer to build rapport but sometimes the divid ends are awesome. Got a legit girl over the line while I was away in Melbourne a few months ago. It’s always the best when they give in to their desires

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am also keen to do this - will give the Albert street one a try and report back

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think it's the excitement of a legit massage shop. At a R&T you know exactly what you are going to get. Legit shops offer the excitement of the unexpected. Waiting for that accidental touch is so erotic. And of course, sometimes it doesn't happen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nude and no touching would be strange - I usually just get hold to take everything off so seems straight forward…

Though I agree it would be a tease - I get a legit massage snd the girl has been doing a little flirting with a few things and yep it works - I keep going back but it is a damn good massage and no way I’m doing anything to mess it up

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Walker View Post
    Randomly I gave Albert Street a go last week. I got a perfect legit massage that hit all the right spots, and I was stark naked without complaints, but she was an old Thai bird and there was not a hint of TT throughout.

So, I'd say this place has definitely moved on from years gone by.

Front desk had a lady boy behind it who wasn't bad looking, but she wasn't offering any massages just managing the desk.
    Yeah mystyle is a lot different now. can confirm. Used to be awesome DIY service. Now boilers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anybody tried a legit place like Thai indulgence recently and stripped all the way down? How did it go?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I go to a fully legit place and it’s normal but the girl more so of late pulls the pants down enough to notice - nothing too far down yet but has changed style of late which is weird (a good weird) half off the cheeks - I know it’s teasing but freaking hell it’s evil because she’s 20 (legit 20 cauc) and VERY hot

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nothing quite gets you worked up like a legit massage with the possibility for extras does it?

I think a large part of the reason we punters like AMPs is the role-play aspect of it, where you're there getting a massage and the ML will coyly ask if it's "okay to touch here?" while in part 1 is exciting because in that moment, it's as though you're in a legit massage parlour and she's getting unexpectedly close and personal. Some girls are better at playing the part than others but when they do it well it works, even though you both know what sort of establishment this is.

At a legit, health fund rebate massage parlour it's even more real, because it is a legitimate establishment, no acting here. Hell, there's probably some office MILF next door getting her computer neck worked on. The best is when you can lay there and let your mind just embrace the fantasy of "will they won't they" or "what if they did this" and before you know it you're rock hard.

There's this one legit Thai place I went to where the first time I went I kept my shorts (that's right, shorts and undies) on for the massage, not sure what to expect as the place seemed quite legit with all the forms I had to fill out prior and certificates on the wall. I'd never had a massage before so I was sorta panicking as to how much of my clothes to remove and was taking my time to strip, the ML even went to open the door a few times but quickly closed it seeing as I wasn't on the bed yet. She eventually came in while I was standing in my shorts and asked "like this is okay?" and she said yes that's fine and I laid down for the massage (which was fantastic by the way).

I went back a few months later and this time after she told me to strip, put clothes in bucket, lay down, etc I asked "everything?" to which she said yes, everything — you can put your underwear in the bucket." Sweet, green light. Nuded up, layed on bed and covered my arse with the towel. As I was laying there part of me thought "shit, did she say everything but underwear?" the English wasn't great, so there was a chance I'd misheard. Oh well, easy misunderstanding if so and I'm covered anyway so no biggie.

She comes in and for the record, she is quite attractive — and her massage skills are phenomenal. She asked about some of the focus areas I wanted and then got to work, oil, hot stones, the works. While working on the lower back, she would pull the towel down to get the top of the glutes, and did a bit of work on them in the initial dry covered part of the massage, but as nice as it was nothing beat when she started on the legs.

Working her way from my feet all the way up my legs, she worked my muscles over a treat, getting up into the inside thigh and lower glutes. The towel at this point was only just covering my cheeks with everything below to the wind. I regretted post-massage that I didn't position my cock better as if I had, it would have been peaking out between my legs basically the whole time and at least copped a few grazes (or better yet, signalled just how much I was enjoying the massage) Throughout the experience my mind was conjuring up all sorts of fantasies that I hardly spoke the whole massage (a LOT of heavy breathing though). As I had shorts on last time, I missed out on this treatment all together, and the ML probably didn't bother asking as she felt I was clearly quite shy and wouldn't want her getting so close and personal.

Ended like a standard massage, got me to flip and did some more back and neck work for the last 10 minutes while I sat up. I am currently planning to go back on a day where I'm free and I know for sure that she'll be working. After reading around on here I know a lot of legit places tease without ever offering more to get repeat business, but even without any extras, even without the teasing, the massage is good enough to come back.

I'll report back once I return, but my gameplan is:

A) Be a LOT more chatty and offer feedback on how it's going. I spent too much time just letting her do her thing at the start, only talking when she would ask if it was too hard/hot. I wanted to speak up when she started getting real close but felt too pervy in the moment (this is a legit place after all).

B) Cock positioning. I foolishly had my dick positioned to the side, partly a modesty thing, but mostly because I didn't put any thought into it nor know what I was in for. Next time, I already know modesty is out the window since she saw all the way to Mars while working on my legs with the towel up so high, so I'll strategically place my penis between my legs so it's in full view once she starts working on my legs. If she sees it and decides to do something about it, great! if not, no harm no foul, only risk is she potentially gets upset if she sees that I'm hard, but I think that should be easily broken up by some "oh my god I'm sorry, I'm not used to being touched around there and it looks like he's got the wrong idea". I doubt that'll be an issue though, getting that close and personal she's definitely seen customers get aroused before, and it's not as though I'm being inappropriate letting my dick hang in its natural position. Even if there's no extras, I'm hoping she at least comments on it and we have a laugh about it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I 100% agree with this.

I see a private (legit) thai massage lady semi regularly. She's an attractive milf type Thai lady. We get along really well, and I swear her clothing has become sexier and more revealing the more I see her. Although there is no TT, its a great massage, and very sensual.
    The standard "underwear must remain on" sign is on the wall, but I no longer wear them with her anymore, as she would pull them all the way down anyways. She seemed completely fine with this the first time I wore no underwear, so I see this as being a green light.
    I have never asked for any "extras" or tried to push anything further, but I enjoy the suspense of wondering if something more could one day be on the table.
    I know she is probably just leading me on to keep me coming back for more, but I am completely fine with this.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    MyStyle Albert St - never bat an eye, never make a move or drop a hint of more. Good massage. Not great rooms though..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neutral.Excalibur View Post
    I 100% agree with this.

I see a private (legit) thai massage lady semi regularly. She's an attractive milf type Thai lady. We get along really well, and I swear her clothing has become sexier and more revealing the more I see her. Although there is no TT, its a great massage, and very sensual.
    The standard "underwear must remain on" sign is on the wall, but I no longer wear them with her anymore, as she would pull them all the way down anyways. She seemed completely fine with this the first time I wore no underwear, so I see this as being a green light.
    I have never asked for any "extras" or tried to push anything further, but I enjoy the suspense of wondering if something more could one day be on the table.
    I know she is probably just leading me on to keep me coming back for more, but I am completely fine with this.
    yes agreed also. Even at places which provide extras, this is sort of thing is so arousing. I'd often lift my butt up for a little TT and tell them not to ne shy down there and see how things go

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes I used to enjoy this aspect at MyStyle where they just massaged me butt naked without any coverings. On the flip the towel would be off and my boner would be there for the girl to see. Anyone know of another place that allows this for a legit massage?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone tried SO Thai Massage at Sunnybank? I noticed their Garden City branch has a very attractive girl out front

Yes Mystyle used to be the best. A couple of places on Logan road allow it too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No recent reports for Mystyle?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by superfilo View Post
    Anyone tried SO Thai Massage at Sunnybank? I noticed their Garden City branch has a very attractive girl out front

Yes Mystyle used to be the best. A couple of places on Logan road allow it too
    Tried this place 4 times so far whenever I visit the southside, never eventuated to anything unfortunately. There are a couple of cute girls there, but don't feel like they do any teasing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJz View Post
    No recent reports for Mystyle?
    Not the same anymore since they changed hands.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What does TT stand for?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What does TT mean?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage hunter View Post
    What does TT mean?
    Toilet Tunnel.
    The lady squats over your face with a tube between her privates and your head.
    It is then a mystery as to whether she pees or poos.
    Great fun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Who Killed Tangerine View Post
    Toilet Tunnel.
    The lady squats over your face with a tube between her privates and your head.
    It is then a mystery as to whether she pees or poos.
    Great fun.
    I need to have a bit of a rant about this girls sexual fantasies - got to get this shit off my chest.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast