Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nude Legit Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJz View Post
    No recent reports for Mystyle?
    Get your kit off but no tt. They also use full sized towels and cover the bits not getting massaged.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been having some success at mystyle

1 girl met me outside for a "home massage"
    another one let me DATY her in the shop room
    the latest one let me undress her, daty, BBBJ for me and then BBFS and blow on her very small tits
    she used to rub herself all over me in the massage and never wears a bra under her uniform

I find there are some good options here if you like to take your time and take up the challenge.. but its not your normal RnT place so you need to be patient and pick the right girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are there any mature ladies there? Like 40s or something? I am looking for experienced but pretty at the same time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post

the latest one let me undress her, daty, BBBJ for me and then BBFS and blow on her very small tits
    she used to rub herself all over me in the massage and never wears a bra under her uniform

I find there are some good options here if you like to take your time and take up the challenge.. but its not your normal RnT place so you need to be patient and pick the right girls.
    any suggestions? it's my regular place and I've seen maybe 5 different girls and all the same experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post

Are these younger students or older girls?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went to mystyle this week. Instructed to leave underwear on. No TT, no hint of extras. But great massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by toki_9 View Post
    I went to mystyle this week. Instructed to leave underwear on. No TT, no hint of extras. But great massage.
    How old was she around?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage hunter View Post
    How old was she around?
    Mid to late 20s I would guess. Very strong, slim build. Lots of back walking. Not very talkative, didn't get a name.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by toki_9 View Post
    Mid to late 20s I would guess. Very strong, slim build. Lots of back walking. Not very talkative, didn't get a name.
    isnt back walking just being lazy?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    isnt back walking just being lazy?
    No. Done properly it's actually much harder than other techniques, as the ML needs to adjust the pressure by supporting part of her weight with her arms and the rails on the ceiling.
    Also the sliding motions require a lot of whole body tension and control.
    I know a ML who charges extra for backwalking - because it's more physically demanding.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If done well, back walking, knees, elbows and forearms can be much better than just hands. If done badly it can be painful and bruising, but it's worth it when good. A glute massage with the forearms can be amazing, especially when followed up with something a little more sensual.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123