Thread: Help me find the right place

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Help me find the right place

I'm looking for a place that lets you nude up for the massage. They don't care if you get excited on the flip and don't ask for extras. Every now and then I get the thrill from just trying to not get hard. And them accidentally brushing it.

Any suggestions on places would be great!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Most places will interpret you nuding up as you wanting extras. I suggest shopping centre massage places that give HICAPs.
    Takes all types.
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Most places will interpret you nuding up as you wanting extras. I suggest shopping centre massage places that give HICAPs.
    Takes all types.
    4FoW2
    What's their thoughts on people going nude though? And "accidentally" getting hard

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Takes all types.
    4FoW2
    Definitely the way to go, that's great advice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayadama View Post
    What's their thoughts on people going nude though? And "accidentally" getting hard
    What do you think champion?

They will be ecstatic, they will be thrilled!

Old mate wants nude massage, but of rubbing here and there, gets a bloody hard on and then won’t fork out a pineappple to finish the job off….Yep, that’s why they are in the game

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If its shopping centre massage places they will probaly be shocked and ask you to leave or politely ask you to cover up.
    If their chinese boilers and most are (in Shopping centres) they've seen it all before.
    I'd scan the place beforehand and look for the youngest female masseuse, wait till she's free and strike.
    Had a mate who found a cute one at Sunnybank in a respectable shop and tried to turn her. Gave him the jollies apparently.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm looking for a place that lets you nude up for the massage. They don't care if you get excited on the flip and don't ask for extras. Every now and then I get the thrill from just trying to not get hard. And them accidentally brushing it.

Any suggestions on places would be great!
    Albert Street famous for this. You go nude, you get TT and you get no extras. I've heard stories from other punters of them just finishing themselves off and them giggling. Been a few years since I've been there but it was a renowned blue balls place if that floats your boat.