Thread: Sunny at 78a - good session (lovely tits)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Sunny at 78a - good session (lovely tits)

Person's Name : Sunny

Establishment : 78a Artarmon

Month/Year of Visit : December 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 78a Hampden Rd, Artarmon - Artarmon Brothel & Adult Sex Service | Artarmon 78A Brothel

Phone : 9904 7336

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFKing, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Age : She said 26 - might be about right, she looks quite young (but I can never tell)

Size/shape : Quite pretty, decent curvy figure, lovely C/D-cups, closely trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - good service, nice girl, lovely tits

My experience/comments : Called in the morning and the phone was answered by Monica who said that Sophia, Sunny, Tina and she were working and I mentally tossed a coin between Sunny and Tina – I knew nothing about either – and booked Sunny.

When I turned up Lulu met me and I was soon shown into the room where Sunny was waiting. She is quite pretty and was wearing a short black nightie over a black g-string and no bra, and it showed hints of a fine rack. Her hair is dyed honey blonde.

We had some hugging, groping and light kissing before I showered.

Sunny had stripped. She has decent curvy figure (just very slightly cuddly), a lovely pair of C/D-cups and a very closely trimmed bush.

After drying myself I hung up my towel and Sunny briefly left the room saying she had to get larger condoms.

We stood by the bed and hugged and I fondled one of her tits – it’s amazing how something so soft can make me so hard.

I sat on the edge of the bed and Sunny squatted in front of me and was soon sucking me while looking up making lovely, playful eye-contact.

I soon had to lie down and Sunny sat between my legs and continued her very good BBBJ – nice and soft and sensual with no teeth and minimal interruptions and we both watched the action in the side-on mirror.

I asked for some 69 and Sunny moved round. She was soon moaning and squirming but I got a “No inside” when I started to finger her pussy. She said she came and moved away.

After some more BJ I got Sunny to move up and sit on my face so I could lick her some more and look up at and play with her lovely tits.

Again she got quite loud and was saying “Fuck, I cum” – I was happy to believe her.

More BJ and I was getting close so I said “We fuck”. I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she said no (although she had earlier suggested that I finish in her mouth instead of fucking).

We started with some cowgirl which was great. In fact, it was too good as I was soon about to squirt so I had to get her to stop and switch to doggie with me standing by the bed.

I got an immediate “No ass” when I went for some FIA.

We soon went to the mish and, with Sunny urging me on, it wasn’t long before I came.

Sunny showered and returned to the bed to give me a light massage while we had a chat.

She said was from Beijing and has been in Australia for three years. She has worked at 78a since April, only on Wednesdays, and also works other days as Lisa (I think) at 65 Carlton (she said that shop is quiet at the moment which is not the case with 78a/116). I showed Sunny the photo they have on the website and she said it was her (but her hair is now a lighter colour).

Time was up and Sunny was called to see her next customer while I showered and dressed.

When I left the room, Lulu was in the corridor and she gave me a box of Swiss chocolates as a Christmas present – a lovely touch. (Good job I chose Sunny and not Tina as Lulu told me that Tina had not turned up this morning.)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 78A Hampden Rd Artarmon View Post
    New Sunny

Young and beautiful, with a big breast and D cup, 160cm, cheerful and generous, treats guests with smiles, good service年轻漂亮,胸大D罩杯

Thanks photo looks legit lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate .. do you really think this photo of her is attractive?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 78A Hampden Rd Artarmon View Post
    New Sunny

Young and beautiful, with a big breast and D cup, 160cm, cheerful and generous, treats guests with smiles, good service年轻漂亮,胸大D罩杯
    Hot body, photo real or not?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Beautiful review advertising

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Person's Name : Sunny

Establishment : 78a Artarmon

Month/Year of Visit : December 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 78a Hampden Rd, Artarmon - Artarmon Brothel & Adult Sex Service | Artarmon 78A Brothel

Phone : 9904 7336

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFKing, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Age : She said 26 - might be about right, she looks quite young (but I can never tell)

Size/shape : Quite pretty, decent curvy figure, lovely C/D-cups, closely trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - good service, nice girl, lovely tits

My experience/comments : Called in the morning and the phone was answered by Monica who said that Sophia, Sunny, Tina and she were working and I mentally tossed a coin between Sunny and Tina – I knew nothing about either – and booked Sunny.

When I turned up Lulu met me and I was soon shown into the room where Sunny was waiting. She is quite pretty and was wearing a short black nightie over a black g-string and no bra, and it showed hints of a fine rack. Her hair is dyed honey blonde.

We had some hugging, groping and light kissing before I showered.

Sunny had stripped. She has decent curvy figure (just very slightly cuddly), a lovely pair of C/D-cups and a very closely trimmed bush.

After drying myself I hung up my towel and Sunny briefly left the room saying she had to get larger condoms.

We stood by the bed and hugged and I fondled one of her tits – it’s amazing how something so soft can make me so hard.

I sat on the edge of the bed and Sunny squatted in front of me and was soon sucking me while looking up making lovely, playful eye-contact.

I soon had to lie down and Sunny sat between my legs and continued her very good BBBJ – nice and soft and sensual with no teeth and minimal interruptions and we both watched the action in the side-on mirror.

I asked for some 69 and Sunny moved round. She was soon moaning and squirming but I got a “No inside” when I started to finger her pussy. She said she came and moved away.

After some more BJ I got Sunny to move up and sit on my face so I could lick her some more and look up at and play with her lovely tits.

Again she got quite loud and was saying “Fuck, I cum” – I was happy to believe her.

More BJ and I was getting close so I said “We fuck”. I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she said no (although she had earlier suggested that I finish in her mouth instead of fucking).

We started with some cowgirl which was great. In fact, it was too good as I was soon about to squirt so I had to get her to stop and switch to doggie with me standing by the bed.

I got an immediate “No ass” when I went for some FIA.

We soon went to the mish and, with Sunny urging me on, it wasn’t long before I came.

Sunny showered and returned to the bed to give me a light massage while we had a chat.

She said was from Beijing and has been in Australia for three years. She has worked at 78a since April, only on Wednesdays, and also works other days as Lisa (I think) at 65 Carlton (she said that shop is quiet at the moment which is not the case with 78a/116). I showed Sunny the photo they have on the website and she said it was her (but her hair is now a lighter colour).

Time was up and Sunny was called to see her next customer while I showered and dressed.

When I left the room, Lulu was in the corridor and she gave me a box of Swiss chocolates as a Christmas present – a lovely touch. (Good job I chose Sunny and not Tina as Lulu told me that Tina had not turned up this morning.)
    Awesome review Fred
    Good intel thanks

Shop Owner
    New Sunny

Artarmon 78A Brothel