Thread: victoria318 [Chatswood] massage by Micky

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

victoria318 [Chatswood] massage by Micky

I was at Chatswood for some shopping on Saturday morning and decided to check out Victoria318 (above Bupa) at the corner of Archer St (entrance is from Archer St)

website http://www.victoria318.com/

Went up the stairs. Shop immediately in front of stairs—white fabric curtains across glass walls.

I rang the bell, and an attractive Chinese woman opened the door within 5 seconds.

She got very close (1-2 inches) with a big smile and led me to the room at the end of the short corridor on the right side, next to the staff common area.

Usual question "Have you been here before".

Her name is Micky. Taiwanese. Tall, about 170 cm. Friendly and firm-looking body, probably size 10. Long legs. Dressed in a short skirt and top. No tummy to speak of.

Face: 8/10
    Body: 8/10, totally smooth/shaved legs.

Boobs: size A (maybe B on a good day)

Pubic area: trimmed down to 1 cm hair length. Maybe not shaved for a week.

She had a sense of rush or urgency about things. Inside the room she pointed at the price list on the way, and asked "How long you stay?"

Silly me, I should have noticed how she pointed at the 30 and 45-minute options with her finger, but because she looked nice, I asked for the 60-minute session. In any case, 60 minutes is only an extra $10 more than 45 minutes ($70).

She took $100, left, and, within 20 seconds, was back with my $20 change and stayed while I got undressed.
    Immediately, she came very close and started rubbing my nipples before I got on the table.

Then she asked what extras I wanted. I asked what was on offer.

She made a hand gesture for BJ and HJ. I asked if BJ was BB or covered. She said "condom only".

I asked how much for B2B and HJ. She proposed $100. I agreed to and paid. I was hoping for an enjoyable hour given how good looking and fit she looked.

I asked if she could undress for the whole time. "No. after massage."

Jumped on the table, face down. She didn't ask if I wanted oil or not, but she started with her dry hands to rub and squeeze my back and legs.

Having had maybe 1000+ massages over the years, Micky was not massaging me by any definition in the book. I've been to Japan many times and had Shiatsu massages, but she was not doing anything like that. Thought bubble was "OK, this is not a massage. I will put up with it till the fun starts".

Soon enough, she asked me to turn over -- I did and looked at the large clock on the wall. It was just 17 minutes after I entered the room -- including time to get undressed and pay!!

She got undressed, stood by the table, and rubbed my chest. I then asked, "Let's go. We agreed on B2B",... so she jumped on the table and briefly lay on top of me, then next to me.... and asked if I wanted oil for the HJ.

My mind at this point was saying "We still have 40 minutes and you want to start HJ already...."

I pointed at the clock and said we have a lot of time so let's not rush.

She didn't mind me touching her tits as long as I cupped them, but no touching of her nipples alone.

Touching downstairs was allowed, but only in the pubic area. Not anywhere near the entrance/lips.

At one point, she sat up on her knees and elbows (doggie position), and I noticed in the mirror that her arse was a 9/10. Sadly, she was not available for anything there except touching her cheeks. I would gladly pay $150 to enter her from behind if this was an extra on the menu.

Again, she was rushing everything, so I finally relented and got the HJ going while I stood next to the massage table, and she was lying on it.

I asked if COB was possible for some extra cash $$.. Answer: "No".

Unfortunately, I was all done and dressed to leave with 15 minutes left on the clock.

Overall, Micky is pleasant and friendly, but my opinion is she would only be good for a quick 30-minute booking to get one rock off... and maybe $50 for the extras, if this is what you want.

I paid $180 for something I consider worth $100. I am not losing sleep over the poor value of money. I am saying this so anyone wishing to see her, please note she does not really give massages, and you will not see any point in 45 or 60-minute bookings unless she has other extras on offer.

As I was getting dressed, she stayed in the room to clean up the table; then she reached for her phone. I asked if she was looking for another booking, and she replied, "I am ordering food,"... which sounded true.

As I was leaving, I noticed there were no other customers around. I heard Micky talk to another girl.

Hope this provides some insights on this place. Oh, Micky works there only on Wednesday and Saturday. The other days, she said, she works as a nail salon girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the AR

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the Intel andrewv