Thread: Ass implants/fake booties

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ass implants/fake booties

Any suggestions on girls that have enhanced asses? For me, the faker the better - I love the bimbofication look with obvious ass implants that look borderline unnatural, but will go for a BBL too.

From what I’ve read Lena at Marlene’s looks like a good option but wanted to see if any other punters have suggestions on big fake asses?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    anybody got any tips?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    nah, its a turn off for me, indicates that the girl is too lazy to workout
    Lazy girls are my favourite!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    K Juni, who used to work at Ginza, has butt implants. Put in the present tense as I'm assuming she still has the implants, although she stopped working about a year ago. I think she moved down to Melbourne...but anyways.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by fnmfnmfnm View Post
    Any suggestions on girls that have enhanced asses? For me, the faker the better - I love the bimbofication look with obvious ass implants that look borderline unnatural, but will go for a BBL too.

From what I’ve read Lena at Marlene’s looks like a good option but wanted to see if any other punters have suggestions on big fake asses?
    Only one I can think of is Melissa at Saigon Princess

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    K Juni, who used to work at Ginza, has butt implants. Put in the present tense as I'm assuming she still has the implants, although she stopped working about a year ago. I think she moved down to Melbourne...but anyways.
    Everything about K Juni is fake but she was great. She has appeared on the roster a couple of times over the past few months. You may catch her if she returns even if only for a short period of time

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Everything about K Juni is fake but she was great. She has appeared on the roster a couple of times over the past few months. You may catch her if she returns even if only for a short period of time
    Yeah, there is a lotta silicone and plastic going on but didn't detract from my experience with her. Fun, bright girl and good service.
    Saw her early last year and then she disappeared for a year+ but seems to pop up again lately.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Yeah, there is a lotta silicone and plastic going on but didn't detract from my experience with her. Fun, bright girl and good service.
    Saw her early last year and then she disappeared for a year+ but seems to pop up again lately.
    Agree, K Juni was great, none of it detracted from the fun