Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will you or are you already punting less because of the rising cases?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    That's why I spend so much time in Eastwood and Strathfield. My dentist? Cute Korean. My hairdresser? Cute Korean. Optometrist? Same. Grab a coffee? Served by cute Koreans. Bakery? Cute Vietnamese. Mortgage Broker? Receptionist is cute Korean. Restaurants where I regularly grab a bite? Owners are usually Ajumma who love me because I sweet talk them BUT they have cute waitresses also.

That reminds me, I need to plan a visit to the optometrist, my day to day glasses are due for a change. Hope my Princess Hotcheeks hasn't moved on.
    Many girls will flirt regardless of how old or ugly you are as long as you bring business to them. Just like most WLs or MLs. Money talks and this is why young pretty girls will go out with older men even if they are old enough to be their fathers. As guys we love to be in the presence of young girls and to be chatting with them. However, when you walk away and you're out of sight the young girls in the retail shops will probably say "that old fart tried to hit on me again".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    That's why I spend so much time in Eastwood and Strathfield. My dentist? Cute Korean. My hairdresser? Cute Korean. Optometrist? Same. Grab a coffee? Served by cute Koreans. Bakery? Cute Vietnamese. Mortgage Broker? Receptionist is cute Korean. Restaurants where I regularly grab a bite? Owners are usually Ajumma who love me because I sweet talk them BUT they have cute waitresses also.

That reminds me, I need to plan a visit to the optometrist, my day to day glasses are due for a change. Hope my Princess Hotcheeks hasn't moved on.
    Obviously you need a new pair of glasses.

I was once having the same hallucinatory vision like you. Every woman I saw was a cute Korean girl.

But when I put on my new pair of glasses I found out they were in fact 80 years old Korean women.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cases are ramping up ~6324 for today and active cases ~48k

Since the infection risk is not much as expected. Hope they don’t bring all the restrictions back!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Obviously you need a new pair of glasses.

I was once having the same hallucinatory vision like you. Every woman I saw was a cute Korean girl.

But when I put on my new pair of glasses I found out they were in fact 80 years old Korean women.
    Many Korean girls are getting their faces done by plastic surgeons in South Korea that they're looking very similar these days. Putting on your new glasses will still make no difference LOL.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Mate, I really enjoy these retail "scenarios" where we get to flirt to our heart's content, so long as the other party is happy to go along with it. It's a great workout for the old heart!
    Correct, as long as the other party is up for the game it's a bit of fun. Think of it as a bit of training for when you need to step up to the plate and converse with a hottie in the heat of battle!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Many girls will flirt regardless of how old or ugly you are as long as you bring business to them. Just like most WLs or MLs. Money talks and this is why young pretty girls will go out with older men even if they are old enough to be their fathers. As guys we love to be in the presence of young girls and to be chatting with them. However, when you walk away and you're out of sight the young girls in the retail shops will probably say "that old fart tried to hit on me again".
    Korean girls can be quite indifferent though. If you've ever been served by a cute Korean girl at Jonga Jip and seen the disdain in their eyes at the fact they actually have to work, you know what I mean. And that's the standard treatment, in Korea it is no different.
    There's a difference between hitting on and being a little playfully flirtatious. The girls know this too. One is an unwanted pain in their arse and the other can brighten a boring shift, can be a bit of fun, can lead to tips and so on. The businesses I listed above I go to for the quality of business/service they provide first and foremost, that they have some eye candy is a bonus.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    'We're all going to get Omicron': NSW Health Minister expects everybody in NSW will contract virus.
    I wonder what happens if the premier or ministers said that to their parents "you will get Covid !"

Imagine saying that to the 80s and 90s year olds in the nursing homes.

I'm all for no-lockdown & supporting the economy. But letting the virus run rampant without masks & QR code is just dumb. Now they have thousands of hospital staff, airline crew all down with Covid. How is that good for the economy...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    I wonder what happens if the premier or ministers said that to their parents "you will get Covid !"

I'm all for no-lockdown & supporting the economy. But letting the virus run rampant without masks & QR code is just dumb. Now they have thousands of hospital staff, airline crew all down with Covid. How is that good for the economy...
    Yes we will all get covid at some stage. Just be vaccinated and take care. Each variant is less of a problem.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post

It's not, because tens of thousands of people will end up in 2 week lockdowns anyway, due to exposures.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123