Thread: Merry Christmas and a great New Year

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar

Merry Christmas and a great New Year

Well everyone, as 2021 draws to an end and I take the time to reflect the shitfight that the year has turned into - I wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and a safe, happy New Year!

Last 2 years were firstly taken up by bushfires, floods, pestilence, more floods and even more pestilence! I can go without more bushfires at this point so I don't want THAT symmetry!!
    On call for whatever the "powers that be" throw our way.

Stay safe everyone, remember to protect yourselves with vigor and aplomb, whether it's bushfires, floods, pestilence and even with your hobby here!!

A&L..... out !

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Well everyone, as 2021 draws to an end and I take the time to reflect the shitfight that the year has turned into - I wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and a safe, happy New Year!

Last 2 years were firstly taken up by bushfires, floods, pestilence, more floods and even more pestilence! I can go without more bushfires at this point so I don't want THAT symmetry!!
    On call for whatever the "powers that be" throw our way.

Stay safe everyone, remember to protect yourselves with vigor and aplomb, whether it's bushfires, floods, pestilence and even with your hobby here!!

A&L..... out !

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Mr A&L. Hope we can catch up one day, you legend

Banned
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone on this site. Sorry but I don't believe in this 'Happy Holiday' greeting being spread around when it is Christmas that gives us time to have a holiday now. Take care, enjoy the amazing fresh Australian seafood produce we have and spend time with your loved ones. As Santa would say Ho Ho Ho!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Merry Christmas baybay. Wishing everyone a happy new year with delightful wristys/ect

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree, Merry Christmas Everyone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Merry Christmas bros!
    Hope 2022 will be a year we all can empty our loads and our sun burnt country is visited by lots of hot, young fresh ML/WLs from Asia and Europe on holiday and student visas.

One can only dream...
    -Matt-