Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C Emily - Disappointed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Emily - Disappointed

Saw really good reviews of Emily when she was at 42G. Saw her pic pop up at ginza so booked last night.

Booked her based on review that she had a hot petite body and someone even said ‘hottest c girl they met’. Well, I was totally disappointed as soon as I walked through the door. She had a flabby tummy and was not pretty at all. 3.5/10 for looks. Couldn’t tell if it’s the same girl as in the picture.

To top it all off her service and attitude was terrible. Very cold and distant. Her facial expression the whole time was ‘fuck my life’. I just left half way as I couldn’t stand looking at her face.

Similar story with C Mandy and Jane, I saw them based on reviews. However Jane’s service was pretty good. Just not my type.I rely on reviews when starting. But so far not so good. Only had one good session that was with J Anna @42G

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cold hard truth about 99% of the C girls pool. I don’t even want to try any at all, just skip all of them to ensure I won’t feel like waste of time and money.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bro I tried Emily the other day based off reviews aswell, I remember some post saying something along the lines of "Time of my life". So dissapointing...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn, had been looking at Emily due to her 42G pics and good reviews.

Only C girl I've really felt welcomed by is Cindy but she hasn't been back since lockdown. Every other time it's just felt cold and unfriendly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeh don’t even bother. With all the money I’ve thrown away these couple weeks I could’ve just bought a high end pc to be a nerd. Might as well start contributing to this forum so maybe others avoid losing money as well. Some of these girls really don’t deserve your money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Icedlemontea1 View Post
    Saw really good reviews of Emily when she was at 42G. Saw her pic pop up at ginza so booked last night.

Booked her based on review that she had a hot petite body and someone even said ‘hottest c girl they met’. Well, I was totally disappointed as soon as I walked through the door. She had a flabby tummy and was not pretty at all. 3.5/10 for looks. Couldn’t tell if it’s the same girl as in the picture.

To top it all off her service and attitude was terrible. Very cold and distant. Her facial expression the whole time was ‘fuck my life’. I just left half way as I couldn’t stand looking at her face.

Similar story with C Mandy and Jane, I saw them based on reviews. However Jane’s service was pretty good. Just not my type.I rely on reviews when starting. But so far not so good. Only had one good session that was with J Anna @42G
    Can you tell me more about Jane ive read she has a great body and Ass

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    Can you tell me more about Jane ive read she has a great body and Ass
    Jane put’s in effort but I didn’t feel any attraction. I think it’s her hair. It was like hard and wiry. Body 5/10 skin kinda rough. Smells like weed if that’s your thing. But for me kinda off putting.

Also, don’t know what hype is about J Kasumi. Not pretty at all Face 4/10 Body 5/10. Service is 3/10. Was totally disinterested and sleepy. Has a Tomboy looking face and vibe.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Did you complain to reception?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Did you complain to reception?
    Because of my personality I usually keep to myself but this time I did let reception know, just on wechat after contemplating in the car lol.

I was going to book 1 hr but luckily I only tried half hour first because of previous let downs eg Kasumi, booked 1hr a month ago because pics and reviews, but at least I still finished. Just being there with her for the remaining 40mins was was a pain. If you feel a girl’s service is not good, just end it half way and just pay half. Second shot is more difficult, if u sense from the beginning that she is not even bothered then finish first half and leave. If you have multiple sessions a week you can save that money to book a different girl next time. I think this was a good lesson to learn for the new guys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jane put’s in effort but I didn’t feel any attraction. I think it’s her hair. It was like hard and wiry. Body 5/10 skin kinda rough. Smells like weed if that’s your thing. But for me kinda off putting.

Also, don’t know what hype is about J Kasumi. Not pretty at all Face 4/10 Body 5/10. Service is 3/10. Was totally disinterested and sleepy. Has a Tomboy looking face and vibe.
    What was Janes body like, ive read she has a great Ass but others are saying she has a thick body and not slim.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Because of my personality I usually keep to myself but this time I did let reception know, just on wechat after contemplating in the car lol.

I was going to book 1 hr but luckily I only tried half hour first because of previous let downs eg Kasumi, booked 1hr a month ago because pics and reviews, but at least I still finished. Just being there with her for the remaining 40mins was was a pain. If you feel a girl’s service is not good, just end it half way and just pay half. Second shot is more difficult, if u sense from the beginning that she is not even bothered then finish first half and leave. If you have multiple sessions a week you can save that money to book a different girl next time. I think this was a good lesson to learn for the new guys.
    What did reception say?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I didn't know that leave half way with a partial refund was an option. Does management actually allow this?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    What did reception say?
    They said they will talk to her to see what happened

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by evkays View Post
    I didn't know that leave half way with a partial refund was an option. Does management actually allow this?
    Depending on the situation. If you have 30mins or more remaining you should get money back. But there must be a reason like bad attitude/service

Banned
    Some guys think that a girl should be a machine that will deliver magnificent service (10/10) all the time because she is being paid for sex. Give them a break guys. There are times when a girl may have had a bad day, mood swings or period time, personal issues or bad customer(s) before seeing you. These factors should be taken into account before completely dismissing a girl's performance.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Some guys think that a girl should be a machine that will deliver magnificent service (10/10) all the time because she is being paid for sex. Give them a break guys. There are times when a girl may have had a bad day, mood swings or period time, personal issues or bad customer(s) before seeing you. These factors should be taken into account before completely dismissing a girl's performance.
    Yes, I paid for service so I expect at least decent service. Would you go you expensive hairdresser for them to treat you rudely and give you a Truman head?

I’m just giving my experiences and opinion. They can also consider the other factors you mentioned. But so far looks like it’s not just me with them same issue

Yes, I paid for service so I expect at least decent service. Would you go you expensive hairdresser for them to treat you rudely and give you a Truman head?

I’m just giving my experiences and opinion. They can also consider the other factors you mentioned. But so far looks like it’s not just me with them same issue

Keep the reviews up bro. Ignore haters

I agree with your taste. I saw Kasumi on all the hype I read here and 100% agree with your comments. Not a good looker. Tom boy vibes. Honestly I wouldn’t even look at her if she walked by. The only thing the reviews for right was her princess attitude.

Let me know who you rate so we can swap notes !

Banned

If I go to a hairdresser I tell them what I want right at the beginning. The problem with WLs is that you can never know what to expect from a WL. If service is unsatisfactory then it can be reported to the manager/boss or mentioned in the AR. I do accept that you should get a decent service if you paid for a specific type of service advertised by the shop.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Completely different experience with Emily last year. Great rimmer! http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=Emily+rimming

Same experience with Mandy. Two utilitarian Chinese roots at 42g that always seem to be on the roster and are as reliable as fuck. Toyotas of the sex industry.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If I go to a hairdresser I tell them what I want right at the beginning. The problem with WLs is that you can never know what to expect from a WL. If service is unsatisfactory then it can be reported to the manager/boss or mentioned in the AR. I do accept that you should get a decent service if you paid for a specific type of service advertised by the shop.
    Tried once. Will not take her again as long as there are some other choices. But her rimming was not bad, which I am not into.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast