Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C Emily - Disappointed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Completely different experience with Emily last year. Great rimmer! http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=Emily+rimming

Same experience with Mandy. Two utilitarian Chinese roots at 42g that always seem to be on the roster and are as reliable as fuck. Toyotas of the sex industry.
    Actually decided to try Emily based on those reviews. I was keen to try rimming but prefer looks over rimming now. In terms of looks Emily and Mandy… not my cup of tea. Just didn’t find them attractive at all. Even if rimming was good would not go there again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    Keep the reviews up bro. Ignore haters

I agree with your taste. I saw Kasumi on all the hype I read here and 100% agree with your comments. Not a good looker. Tom boy vibes. Honestly I wouldn’t even look at her if she walked by. The only thing the reviews for right was her princess attitude.

Let me know who you rate so we can swap notes !

Maybe I’ll do a late AR for all my visits in this thread so others can search. But I’ve not had any that has blown me away. Want to try C coco @ginza, and k Kara @206 next

Quote Originally Posted by Icedlemontea1 View Post
    Maybe I’ll do a late AR for all my visits in this thread so others can search. But I’ve not had any that has blown me away. Want to try C coco @ginza, and k Kara @206 next
    We have similar taste it seems. I did coco. Have a look at my AR in the multi ginza thread. I’ll wait for your Kara review. Also keen!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Actually decided to try Emily based on those reviews. I was keen to try rimming but prefer looks over rimming now. In terms of looks Emily and Mandy… not my cup of tea. Just didn’t find them attractive at all. Even if rimming was good would not go there again.
    I, like most punters, have particular tastes. Read all my reviews to see if we have similar tastes and whether my reviews will be useful to you. Similarly, leave reviews of your experiences - both positive and negative. It’s a two way street.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Similar story with C Mandy and Jane, I saw them based on reviews. However Jane’s service was pretty good. Just not my type.I rely on reviews when starting. But so far not so good. Only had one good session that was with J Anna @42G
    When you say Jane do you mean the Korean Jane from Ginza empire or the Indian Jane from 42G?

I haven't seen the Korean Jane but the Indian Jane provided amazing service.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12