Thread: C S - One of the best looking girl, hidden gem!

Senior Member(無間使者)

C S - One of the best looking girl, hidden gem!

Last punt I have gone was to 310 in May 2021 and I have fogortten how long I haven't been to 479, maybe 2 years? Was planning to visit the return queen Somi in 310 but unfortunately she was not here. I was a bit disappointed when I know she didn't work. While I was struggling who I am going to book that day after work and about to give up, I was recommended a girl called "S". I heard she is very good looking and big boobs which these are just my types, so I tried to book and I am lucky that I can secure a slot because I heard she is really popular! Even though I tried to find her profile in the website or try to find any AR in aus99 (I may have missed), I couldn't see any information about this girl.

I was about 45 mins early and was looking forward to see lineups unfortunately looks like everyone has made their bookings so I did not see lineup. I was put into a room when the time comes but I still had to wait another 10 mins for her to come, but it's worth the wait as I have seen one of the best looking girl in my punt life, definitely the best for me in 479.

Look (10/10) for me and when she smiles, she's very sweet and cute.

Body (9.5/10) for me, big soft boobs looks very real and good shape, especially very sexy when I saw her in cowgirl position. Small tattoos at her back and front and bottom, which look really sexy. Very sexy figure when looking from the back.

Attitude (9/10) for me, nothing much when getting into the room but get really friendly onwards, lots of DFK, i like her smile a lot, looks really pretty too when we face close each other. Dirty talks while having sex and the expression on her face that made you feel excited about.

I don't really care much in the shower session but she did some body slide, dfk, bj which were quite good.

Catbath was alright, not a big fan of it but it really made me relax after my work today, was very tired today especially came here over 40km from work.

BJ was quite good too with moaning, but I was lucky that I have survived this session, maybe it was not long enough. I do prefer I survived that so I can get to the main course.

First position cowgirl looks stunning and it's a good position for me to grab her soft boobs. Changed to missonary after that and I couldn't resist anymore. Didn't take long for my first shot. I liked how she asked for 2nd round after I just finished the 1st round, we hugged and talked a bit. I think I have lost my communication skills after haven't come to punting for so long, I was a bit speechless and her amazing looking made me shocked and got nothing much to say, just admiring her look.

2nd round starts with some BJ and doggy position after. Doggy position was the most sexy one when I was looking to the mirror, holding her boobs. However I didn't able to finish off in this position but instead went for HJ. It always made me cum within a minute when time is running out.

Cummed hard for 2 shots and I felt very satisfied with this punt. Overall 9.5/10 for this punt and she's definitely worth for another visit!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    S is actually very good looking. However her service is also just average. Saw her sometimes this year and totally forgot about the session already

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yeah agreed her face is quite pretty. Really looks like HK actress Irene Wan, old HK/Canto bros will appreciate this.
    However, her body is a bit out of shape, not as slim as I would like. Service was not bad though, because I got along very well with her.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yeah agreed her face is quite pretty. Really looks like HK actress Irene Wan, old HK/Canto bros will appreciate this.
    However, her body is a bit out of shape, not as slim as I would like. Service was not bad though, because I got along very well with her.
    I just googled Irene wan. Really? Google photos don’t really seems like Irene wan is good looking. Am I missing something.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    I just googled Irene wan. Really? Google photos don’t really seems like Irene wan is good looking. Am I missing something.
    Lol no you’re not because I agree with you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Irene wan is ugly. whiever said she was pretty, you either new your eyes checked or your perception of beauty needs to be checked upon

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    All I could find of Irene Wang are current photos which she looks quite old. I'm assuming she's a looker when she was younger? Assuming S looks like a younger version of Irene Wang?