Size/shape : Yumi - athletic body D cup, Lucy - leggy slim D Cup
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Establishment : 184 Drummoyne Massage
    Date of Visit : 15/12/2021
    Address: 184 Victoria Road, Drummoyne
    Hours of Business hours: 10am-8pm
    Service received: massage/catbath/nhj/YMMV
    WIR? : already have

So the journey continues at184 Drummoyne Massage…

Saw two new girls Yumi and Lucy on their Wechat, both look gorgeous and can’t decide. Asked mamasan who’s available? She came up with a prefect solution, why not both?

Showed up, as Freedom day today, no more QR code scanning (phew, no one will know anymore).

Settled finance and the receptionist showed me room 1, again, rooms with shower and solid massage table and big mirrors. Had a busy day under the sun today, told the receptionist I will have a shower first, she said don’t worry, the clock aren’t ticking, take you time. Nice move!

I didn’t take my time however, Lucy walked into the room and handed me a tower to dry me off. I thought I am having a déjà vu, another cute girl with braces? If my memory was right, I think she looks like the girl who plays Mulan in the most recent Mulan movie. (Got kids at home), she was very hospitable, reminded me of a wife taking care of the husband after work.

Dried myself, lie down and the flight took off, Lucy have some strong massage and good skills, she knows where to go to make you feel relax, especially on my lower back regions.

After 15 mins or so, Yumi came in, I was a bit in the world inside Lucy’s brilliant and relaxing massage i just about didn’t bother to turn my head around to see Yumi.

They said 4 hands are better than 2, I certainly agreed, Yumi’s massage is not as good as Lucy’s but she has a way to please you.

Enough of talking about massages, hot towels in oil off, turned over. Saw Yumi for the first time, WOW, I thought Lucy was from the movie, but Yumi, WOW, she is a red carpet top model! Face is spotless, great long hair, body is smoking hot with that silky like dress. Her breasts were around to jump out.

Started with a cat bath, good that they have double solid massage table, three of us can fit easily. Usual cat bath routine, but doubled! Lucy whispering to my ears and said, “what can we do for you my love?”

***YMMV***

Finishing up with Lucy sat on my chest and Yumi down there.

Clean up, Lucy gave me a few more head massages, after the excitement I just had, just about to release the tension.

Clothes on, settled the finance again, two big kisses and left as a very happy man! They called today the Freedom day for a reason, it is FreeDOM!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by easter_bb View Post
    Girl's Name : Yumi and Lucy
    Size/shape : Yumi - athletic body D cup, Lucy - leggy slim D Cup
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Establishment : 184 Drummoyne Massage
    Date of Visit : 15/12/2021
    Address: 184 Victoria Road, Drummoyne
    Hours of Business hours: 10am-8pm
    Service received: massage/catbath/nhj/YMMV
    WIR? : already have

So the journey continues at184 Drummoyne Massage…

Saw two new girls Yumi and Lucy on their Wechat, both look gorgeous and can’t decide. Asked mamasan who’s available? She came up with a prefect solution, why not both?

Showed up, as Freedom day today, no more QR code scanning (phew, no one will know anymore).

Settled finance and the receptionist showed me room 1, again, rooms with shower and solid massage table and big mirrors. Had a busy day under the sun today, told the receptionist I will have a shower first, she said don’t worry, the clock aren’t ticking, take you time. Nice move!

I didn’t take my time however, Lucy walked into the room and handed me a tower to dry me off. I thought I am having a déjà vu, another cute girl with braces? If my memory was right, I think she looks like the girl who plays Mulan in the most recent Mulan movie. (Got kids at home), she was very hospitable, reminded me of a wife taking care of the husband after work.

Dried myself, lie down and the flight took off, Lucy have some strong massage and good skills, she knows where to go to make you feel relax, especially on my lower back regions.

After 15 mins or so, Yumi came in, I was a bit in the world inside Lucy’s brilliant and relaxing massage i just about didn’t bother to turn my head around to see Yumi.

They said 4 hands are better than 2, I certainly agreed, Yumi’s massage is not as good as Lucy’s but she has a way to please you.

Enough of talking about massages, hot towels in oil off, turned over. Saw Yumi for the first time, WOW, I thought Lucy was from the movie, but Yumi, WOW, she is a red carpet top model! Face is spotless, great long hair, body is smoking hot with that silky like dress. Her breasts were around to jump out.

Started with a cat bath, good that they have double solid massage table, three of us can fit easily. Usual cat bath routine, but doubled! Lucy whispering to my ears and said, “what can we do for you my love?”

***YMMV***

Finishing up with Lucy sat on my chest and Yumi down there.

Clean up, Lucy gave me a few more head massages, after the excitement I just had, just about to release the tension.

Clothes on, settled the finance again, two big kisses and left as a very happy man! They called today the Freedom day for a reason, it is FreeDOM!
    Saw Yumi is on today again, rang up and book for an hour, didn’t do double this time. But hey, surprisingly one on one with her is a completely different experience! YMMV!

Happy punting guys!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did I just dig out a golden whole for all the bros

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good review thanks,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review bro. Will have to make a visit soon 👌