Person's Name : Feifei
Establishment : 39 Albyn St Bexley
Date of Visit : Last month
Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://bexleymassage.com.au/
Phone :0450 231 963
Rates : Diamond 60mins $200
Size/shape : natural E cup boobs; pretty face
Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Last month, I added the Wechat of the Mamasan and then was told the address. After so many times punting at brothels, I decided to try something new. I took a train and walked around 10mins to finally get there. I was greeted by the friendly mamasan before she showed me a young pretty girl called Feifei. I paid 200 bucks for an hour to have her.

The room was better than most of the massage shops I went to because it has a showroom. I took a shower myself. She didn't join me. I dried off and went to the bed. I was offered a few mins' massage. Her massage skills are nearly non existent, but anyway nobody is here for massage. So we turned to the next step. No DFK. She did bbbj for me and I remember our sex lasted for nearly half an hour until both of us became sweaty. She has nice assets. Her boobs are natural E cup. Big and perky. The highlight was I kept grabbing her boobs when banging her by doggy.

The shop claims it provides full service but some of the services are still missing. For me, it doesn't worth it. I would rather go to another Massage shop in Campsie where the price is 110 per hour. But if you're a boobs guy, you must try Feifei.