Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MLs who Orgasm

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    They all do to make you feel good so that you come back FFS. They are marketers who want your money.
    It would hurt an egotistical punter to read that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    They believe what they want to believe. That's why they believe they make the girls orgasm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When will you guys accept the fact you can't make every woman orgasm!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just for those out there who are interested in making a woman orgasm, and who know when they have, and who have experienced it with an ML, I'd love to swap experiences via PM. Trying to converse on this issue on the open forum seems very challenging.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post
    I reckon that any punter here who claims that they have made an ML actually orgasm is having themselves on, or alternatively has believed the actor they call an ML.
    Same applies for WL's, actually I believe you have even less chance or reality with a WL.

I reckon a lot of starfish out there could easily increase their business (especially return business) if they learn to vocalise to keep their customers happy.
    Flip it … you reckon that every woman who happens to do sex work will never orgasm at their place of work ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Flip it … you reckon that every woman who happens to do sex work will never orgasm at their place of work ?
    Agree with you Cumquat, there seems to be a serious number of punters out there who are either not at all interested in making a woman orgasm, or have never been able to accomplish this in their lives.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post
    I reckon that any punter here who claims that they have made an ML actually orgasm is having themselves on, or alternatively has believed the actor they call an ML.
    Same applies for WL's, actually I believe you have even less chance or reality with a WL.

I reckon a lot of starfish out there could easily increase their business (especially return business) if they learn to vocalise to keep their customers happy.
    Well if I had a floppy dick I would probably reckon that too...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready 2 View Post
    Just for those out there who are interested in making a woman orgasm, and who know when they have, and who have experienced it with an ML, I'd love to swap experiences via PM. Trying to converse on this issue on the open forum seems very challenging.
    Ok, I will give you a hint...it comes with everready batteries...or may be 2. Use it on her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Appleofedengarden666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    no need to challenge yourselves. as long as both parties enjoy the vibe then orgasm is just a bonus. It doesn't mean that the girls don't like the times with you nor underrate your skills. Skill is one thing, but also feelings is important as well. I know one legend who can make me cum almost every time ( probably one time we missed it because I was too tired) but I don't have desire to make love with him. Sorry A&L but believe me, you still receive my compliment all the times.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Please kill this thread moderators. I can't believe some of these responses.
    Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all enjoy the festive season with your loved ones.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Two girls from 335 Gardiners Rd
    One From Five Dock
    Two from Bway 227
    One From Drummoyne Massage
    Only girls I was absolutely sure of
    WLs the list is a lot longer
    It's not impossible to make a ML have an orgasm. You can get her into the mood if she allows you to give her a massage too. Luckily had the same luck as Labia Vortex with MLs at two shops mentioned above prior to the lockdown.

Girls have told me when they have cum with other clients so it is true. I have been with girls that cum easily and I have been with girls that get to the edge but don't quite get there, they have had boyfriend's or things on their mind which block those kind of feelings. Some girls feel guilty about cumming, they are there to serve you. I have been with girls that say they dont want to cum. It is all relative, don't think it is bullshit because you are paying for it.

I speak from WL experience mostly. Had a bit of ML experience, I am 50/50 with MLs I reckon. Had a few MLs that loved orgasms, but it also included FS so may be it doesn't count.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sometimes I wish the girl would hurry up and fake it.

Banned
    Why is it so important to make an ML cum? She’s not your girlfriend. Just a paid performer.

Many WLs and MLs have said they don’t like to cum because it makes them tired and sleepy and they then find it difficult to get through the shift

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I wouldn't go so far as to say I made them cum, but I did make some of them feel real good.
    One in particular (not gonna name her cos she's now stopped allowing DATY), leggy Chinese ML, used to cream so much that she'd need a bundle of tissues to wipe herself dry after our sessions. My favourite position with her was in 69 position. She'd be stroking my dick slowly (this girl doesn't give more than NHJs) while I suck and lick her clit and pussy. I can literally see the inner lips convulsing and making her juices come out, it was amazing. When she has full body convulsions, I can tell it's not faked.

I always end up with so much of her juice on my face in that position that I looked like I had a bad cold, my nose covered in snot!

Another one, Korean ML Bebe from SS, also years ago. She had the most distinct habit that I don't think can be faked. She'd be enjoying my "administrations" for a few minutes, then she'd always get to a point where she had to reach down with her hand and press down on one particular spot near her right pelvic bone. That movement caused her pussy to "stretch" a bit and I guess it exposed her clit a bit more. She'd then grind her pussy right onto my mouth. All while whimpering and moaning. I had a handful of sessions with her and she did this every single time I DATY'ed on her. I never got around to asking her why she did that, maybe I should've!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Another one, a Chinese ML who used to work at DOS. Her pussy would open and contract so much during DATY I felt suction on my chin as I sucked on her clit, and it made a faint "smacking" sound like those when you kiss someone on the face, when I moved my chin. That was such a turn on.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Appleofedengarden666 View Post
    no need to challenge yourselves. as long as both parties enjoy the vibe then orgasm is just a bonus. It doesn't mean that the girls don't like the times with you nor underrate your skills. Skill is one thing, but also feelings is important as well. I know one legend who can make me cum almost every time ( probably one time we missed it because I was too tired) but I don't have desire to make love with him. Sorry A&L but believe me, you still receive my compliment all the times.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

While it can be good money for the ML,
    There are some ML that also love their job benefits.
    Last edited by dwx; 25-12-2021 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Typo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by everready 2 View Post
    Agree with you Cumquat, there seems to be a serious number of punters out there who are either not at all interested in making a woman orgasm, or have never been able to accomplish this in their lives.
    Comments edited.

Banned
    I try to keep a straight face when the girl says she's really tired and needs to have a shower after cumming. Deed done and both are happy. That's what counts.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast