Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MLs who Orgasm

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If it was to be then it would have occurred. That's my view. You break up for a reason and there's usually no turning back. For women this is usually the rule. On the other hand, many men suffer in relationships and regret the good old times.
    That to me feels a little like putting too much trust in 'fate'. Learn from mistakes of the past so you are not doomed to repeat them, and when faced with an opportunity don't die wondering.
    The good old times more often than not is falsely remembering only the positives and none of the shit that went with it. Usually this is borne out of loneliness, desperation or dissatisfaction with the current situation. That's why punting can be a good brain clearer, after a great session you don't find yourself saying "Yeah, but I wish I was back begging my partner for sex, putting up with nagging, fighting every second night about inconsequential shit and wishing I won Powerball so I could run off to The Bahamas..."

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    That to me feels a little like putting too much trust in 'fate'. Learn from mistakes of the past so you are not doomed to repeat them, and when faced with an opportunity don't die wondering.
    The good old times more often than not is falsely remembering only the positives and none of the shit that went with it. Usually this is borne out of loneliness, desperation or dissatisfaction with the current situation. That's why punting can be a good brain clearer, after a great session you don't find yourself saying "Yeah, but I wish I was back begging my partner for sex, putting up with nagging, fighting every second night about inconsequential shit and wishing I won Powerball so I could run off to The Bahamas..."
    Don’t know why but I feel a bit sad when reading this comment. A sad fact about punting then.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Don’t know why but I feel a bit sad when reading this comment. A sad fact about punting then.
    It all depends on the relationship obviously. Generally though you don't break up with someone because you're happy.
    There are lyrics to a song which is rather dull, but the chorus starts "There's no aphrodisiac like loneliness" and I guess to an extent it is true.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Lol, so many bitter bros here. Come on, just because you don't have a chance to date the girls doesn't mean every bro on this forum is in the same situation as you.

Not saying there will be happiness for them, but some bros here will have more appeal to the girls than others. Maybe more good looking, neater, more money, more stylish etc. So it wouldn't be surprising if a WL or ML wanted to know if a bro was hitched or not, because they might want to do something more with them outside the shop. Eg. Go shopping, watch a movie... Basically a date. It does happen.
    +1 ......

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Some interesting reading and POVs. Kudos to Mr Asiafever and Mr Goldfishman always on the money with some of your thoughts and insights.

Men are physical/logical creatures and are complete amateurs when in comes to emotional stuff. All men experience emotions and feelings but it’s not their default and natural state; and testosterone, logic and physicality is to blame for that.
    Women on the other hand are experts and masters when it comes to dealing with emotions and feelings. This is their default and natural state.
    So when a guy falls for a woman he falls in balls deep, as this emotional stuff is new, exciting, and unchartered territory for him.

Relationship breakups will generally fuck with a man’s emotional state and psyche; some will take years to mend (and some never mend or mend properly).
    After a bad breakup some men will become bitter and resort to acts of stalking, threats, aggression, violence, suicide, murder etc
    Why? They will use whatever comes natural to them ie logic, testosterone, aggression, physicality, violence, strength to deal with an emotional problem.

After a breakup women move on very quickly - they are ring masters when it comes to dealing with emotional stuff. You only need to look at the suicidal rates between the sexes to understand that.
    Moreover if the woman is attractive she will have way many more options than a man to move on from a relationship and she’s guaranteed there’ll never be a shortage of thirsty beta suitors vying for her attention and affection.

Why is punting important - it gives men an avenue to release unresolved genital tension.
    Why is it dangerous - some men confuse paid sex and attention for affection and love.

Keep up the great work lads.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Two girls from 335 Gardiners Rd
    One From Five Dock
    Two from Bway 227
    One From Drummoyne Massage
    Only girls I was absolutely sure of
    WLs the list is a lot longer
    What are your recommendations for 5 dock ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    What are your recommendations for 5 dock ?
    There are some pretty girls at Fivedock. You can't go wrong with part 1 at this place. However it's really rare to have a girl ask you about extras besides Nhj.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    This thread reminds me of Seinfeld Season 5 Episode 1, The Mango.
    "Even Harry Houdini couldn't do it, what chance have I got??".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can confirm that MLs do orgasm. I have been seeing one regularly and we've built up a rapport, which I believe helps.

As Dr Labia Vortex has mentioned some of the signs, the most obvious is wetness, engorged vulva, some shuddering. It would get to a point where she pushes my hand away.

Personally I enjoy the experience a loy more if I know the other person is also enjoying it too. You do what makes you happy (as long as you don't piss off the girl), at the end of the day it is a personal service you are paying for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by eagerpunter View Post

As Dr Labia Vortex has mentioned some of the signs, the most obvious is wetness, engorged vulva, some shuddering. It would get to a point where she pushes my hand away.
    Sorry to tell you, but neither wetness and engorged vulva means she has come, and most of them can fake a good shudder.

If they come they will almost certainly be flushed (red) on the nape of their neck. Can’t fake that one.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelA2 View Post
    Sorry to tell you, but neither wetness and engorged vulva means she has come, and most of them can fake a good shudder.

If they come they will almost certainly be flushed (red) on the nape of their neck. Can’t fake that one.

Fuk me with a banana

Lol

This thread is a Fukn Seinfeld episode

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Fuk me with a banana

Lol

Lol. I’ll grab ‘George’ as my alter ego.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Fuk me with a banana

Lol

Yeah. We should all be eating mangoes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fuk me with a banana

Lol

“No soup for you” …. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Fuk me with a banana

Lol

"The sea was angry that day my friends"

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    "Do you ever get down on your knees and thank God you know me and have access to my dementia?"

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    But I think this was the episode he was referring to https://youtu.be/fbCZ0kxk2Pw

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    But I think this was the episode he was referring to https://youtu.be/fbCZ0kxk2Pw
    Spot on.............

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234