Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MLs who Orgasm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I try to keep a straight face when the girl says she's really tired and needs to have a shower after cumming. Deed done and both are happy. That's what counts.
    Haha correct. Most working girls detest men who pay for sex. However, it is good that they are happy to do it for the money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Haha correct. Most working girls detest men who pay for sex. However, it is good that they are happy to do it for the money.
    What I hate is when you do not pay upfront and things progress. At the end you ask how much extra they want and they wont say or say I don't know or what you think. If you intend to go back, you don't want to appear cheap, but then you don't want to pay too much because next time it could cost you a bundle.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think some ppl are deluded, these ladies want you finished and gone. They are not your girl friend and they don’t want to be. You need to be realistic, who is who in the zoo.
    The average punter is not a good looking fit young bloke, pretty young girls would not choose you!. The girls play their role, some better then others!

Treat them well, enjoy your time and stay in touch with reality

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Not all girls detest men who pay for sex. Some probably ( I dont have the stats for the %) however I do know that girls will more then likely detest guys who are married or in relationships paying for sex. If ur single no one gives a shit. Its just like if we see a hot young ML then u find out oh shes married with kids. Us punters most likely won't feel the same way about her then if we thought she was single and wanted to fuck and make money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Not all girls detest men who pay for sex. Some probably ( I dont have the stats for the %) however I do know that girls will more then likely detest guys who are married or in relationships paying for sex. If ur single no one gives a shit. Its just like if we see a hot young ML then u find out oh shes married with kids. Us punters most likely won't feel the same way about her then if we thought she was single and wanted to fuck and make money.
    Not sure how marriage changes anything, money is money, sex is sex, paying for sex is just fine and who is anyone to judge anybody… it all about seeking happiness and giggles and while at it a good orgasm helps.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think some women love stimulation and it is likely that those women gravitate toward the sex industry.

Enjoying the stimulation is different to actually having an orgasm.

My experience is that under the right conditions MLs will get very aroused when I Daty . I have had women who have claimed to orgasm after sounding and feeling like they did bit you never know in the sex industry.

Many women only orgasm when masturbating. With DaTY you may need to carefully persist for half an hour of Daty or more to make a woman come. So hard to achieve that in a one hour session, particularly if she is watching the clock.

There are rare women however that are extremely able and can orgasm in minutes just by rubbiing their legs together. I have never been in a relationship with one of those women.

I have been with extremely horny MLs and WLs but sadly I think that was the result of drugs.

Have a read of "she comes first". An excellent guide to cunnilingus and the female orgasm. All men must read this.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A great and engaging post Mr Everready2 - keep up the good work. Though some of the responses allude that orgasmic MLs are as rare as unicorns.

Every inch of a woman’s body regardless of whether she’s a ML, WL or non-WL is considered highly sensitive and erogenous. Her ear lobes, lips, mouth, nipples, breasts, neck, stomach, thighs, wrists, behind the knees, arse, feet, ankles, elbows, shoulders, small of back, face, hair, scalp etc is sensitive to touch and arousal - her skin from head to toe is a woman’s largest sexual organ, every inch highly erogenous. And this doesn’t even include her vagina which is at least 100x more erogenous/orgasmic. The 2-3mm pin head of the clit has more nerve endings than the whole length of a 12 inch erect schlong with 2 sagging cajones.

By far the most important sexual organ on a woman is her mind - You can make love to a woman and get a woman dripping wet with words alone. You only gotta look at the popularity of romance novels, love songs, romcom’s, and Fifty Shades of Grey to understand that.

Turning on a man is like flicking a light switch - it’s instant and his orgasm switches off as quickly as it was switched on. Turning on a woman takes time and is like trying to light a camp fire - you gotta chop wood, gather twigs, sticks, leaves, and paper and prepare the area/pit, get a box matches and after a few strikes you might get a spark…..then you spend the next 15mins slowly feeding wood making sure the flame doesn’t blow out. But once the fire gets going it gets hot, and is very difficult to extinguish it.

Perhaps a 30min punt is not long enough to get the ML juices flowing, and If you think you can make a ML orgasm in 30mins then you should be thanking the previous punter/s for laying the foundation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    A
    Perhaps a 30min punt is not long enough to get the ML juices flowing, and If you think you can make a ML orgasm in 30mins then you should be thanking the previous punter/s for laying the foundation.
    One memorable punt with a WL she was so turned on when I came in that I think I was just a continuation of the previous client.

I didn't let that thought get to me though, just rolled with it. She was so wet, on hindsight she commented on my small hands and I think was looking for a fisting...she had got to that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Haha, seen an ML for an hour one time and tried hard with DATY to get her over the line, like I failed many times before, and after. She messaged me later to say I got her so close but the next customer, who was waiting out front as I left had finished the job. 🤣🤣🤣

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Not sure how marriage changes anything, money is money, sex is sex, paying for sex is just fine and who is anyone to judge anybody… it all about seeking happiness and giggles and while at it a good orgasm helps.
    I agree to a certain extent, they would 100% see u in the shop for some good fun. But they more then likely won't go further then that

Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    It's amazing how threads here move off topic, but I totally agree with this. If WLs or MLs are in it purely for the money they don't care about your relationship status.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi Labia, just sent you a PM but you need to clear some of your PMs to receive.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    I agree to a certain extent, they would 100% see u in the shop for some good fun. But they more then likely won't go further then that
    U over think to much. As if they bloody care if u are married bf or not they only there to work for $$$ ( They are professional actress/ scammer) . U be stuipd to look for more further in a shop anyway !

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Lol, so many bitter bros here. Come on, just because you don't have a chance to date the girls doesn't mean every bro on this forum is in the same situation as you.

Not saying there will be happiness for them, but some bros here will have more appeal to the girls than others. Maybe more good looking, neater, more money, more stylish etc. So it wouldn't be surprising if a WL or ML wanted to know if a bro was hitched or not, because they might want to do something more with them outside the shop. Eg. Go shopping, watch a movie... Basically a date. It does happen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Lol, so many bitter bros here. Come on, just because you don't have a chance to date the girls doesn't mean every bro on this forum is in the same situation as you.

Not saying there will be happiness for them, but some bros here will have more appeal to the girls than others. Maybe more good looking, neater, more money, more stylish etc. So it wouldn't be surprising if a WL or ML wanted to know if a bro was hitched or not, because they might want to do something more with them outside the shop. Eg. Go shopping, watch a movie... Basically a date. It does happen.
    I think we are due for another love story with ML/WL.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    No no, just recycle an old one if you are desperate........

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Not from me, I haven't been trully single for the last 25 years. All I've got are a lot of "what ifs".

Banned
    Not from me, I haven't been trully single for the last 25 years. All I've got are a lot of "what ifs".
    Double that for me (I'm talking about years).......

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, "it might have been".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, "it might have been".
    If it was to be then it would have occurred. That's my view. You break up for a reason and there's usually no turning back. For women this is usually the rule. On the other hand, many men suffer in relationships and regret the good old times.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast