Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Asian RnT shop with two holes massage table, probably the best value in town at the moment! 👍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I wonder how many RnT punters are visiting this shop just to try the two holes massage table .

I certainly did, three times so far …….. haha

Cheers
    Wonder if this gimmick is still driving bookings

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    I would suggest that how Ada is managing staff, the shop and customer expectations and experience is key drivers . 2 holes ,like any sexplay toy has a function and may increase the pleasures

I’ve been 6 times to. The shop most recently on Wednesday where I had a wonderful 3 hours . The 2 holes were briefly used by me providing massage.

Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    The duel holes massage table is not a gimmick, it’s a permanent fixture. If utilities frequently and sensually during part 1, then it’s a no brainer in my book. Many people tried, got hooked and keep returning to enjoy the plays but how many are willing to share ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 200 Stanmore Massage View Post
    Hello ��
    We have 5 or 6 people already received their free session after 10 visits ��
    Our lovely girls are happy with them
    I didn’t realise there was a loyalty scheme in place. :-). Is that 10 visits or for 10 hours of bookings?

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    I didn’t realise there was a loyalty scheme in place. :-). Is that 10 visits or for 10 hours of bookings?
    Yes if you come 10 get free 1 for massage ��*♀️ ����
    Hope to see you again soon
    Thanks Ada
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Must be a Sunday special offering 25 year olds

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Ahlungor

Quote Originally Posted by manpower08 View Post
    Yes the 2 hole table is awesome. I wonder who’s idea it was because it’s the only Asian massage shop I have seen it in.
    There is probably more but I don’t know any.
    Have you heard of At Michelle’s while they were up at 29 Newland St Bondi Junction , that would be in the 90’s and all their tables had two holes, then when Misty branched out and opened her shops , she followed the lead and her shops all have the duel holes, At Michelle’s now still have three shops in Rushcutter Bay, Potts Point and Cleveland St.

Other places with the two holes: 136 Bodyrotic, 8 Burwood and the latest and only Asian/Thai shop that has the two holes is right here at 200 Stanmore.

Cheers

Banned
    I wonder how many RnT punters are visiting this shop just to try the two holes massage table .

I certainly did, three times so far …….. haha

Cheers
    I'm on my 9th visit but hate the 2 holes as my foot almost went through one when I was on top of the table. These days I keep my two feet firmly on ground inside the room.

I don't know when I will go and redeem my 10th visit as the shop price is $120 and I always tip the girl $50 and it would cost me $170 just to touch a Thai girl.

A few of them are strict about certain things such as can kiss breasts but can't suck. I let the breasts alone as I didn't want an argument whether what I did was a kiss or a suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I'm on my 9th visit but hate the 2 holes as my foot almost went through one when I was on top of the table. These days I keep my two feet firmly on ground inside the room.

I don't know when I will go and redeem my 10th visit as the shop price is $120 and I always tip the girl $50 and it would cost me $170 just to touch a Thai girl.

A few of them are strict about certain things such as can kiss breasts but can't suck. I let the breasts alone as I didn't want an argument whether what I did was a kiss or a suck.

Hey big spender, Yeap, $170 a session sounds like a lot of money. Yours truly here is a much cheaper punter who usually only have time for a 30 min quickie and that’s just $90!

Never have issue of touching Ada’s Thai girls but each to his own, not sure what you are getting back for your $50 tip, and I don’t kiss or suck on ML’s tits these days unless I am the first customer of her day but that’s almost impossible now.

Alternatively, I think kissing their tits is fine if I go to shops such as 227 Broadway, SBM or Diva 43 because they all have ensuite shower and girls always shower between clients !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey big spender, Yeap, $170 a session sounds like a lot of money. Yours truly here is a much cheaper punter who usually only have time for a 30 min quickie and that’s just $90!

Never have issue of touching Ada’s Thai girls but each to his own, not sure what you are getting back for your $50 tip, and I don’t kiss or suck on ML’s tits these days unless I am the first customer of her day but that’s almost impossible now.

Alternatively, I think kissing their tits is fine if I go to shops such as 227 Broadway, SBM or Diva 43 because they all have ensuite shower and girls always shower between clients !
    Me same not needed any additional for touching unless beyond nhj

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can anyone confirm same Angel from sbm?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo981234 View Post
    Had the same question as this as well

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo981234 View Post
    Pretty sure she is the same

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for review

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The service seems to have degraded here but YMMV for regulars. I've visited a few times and was generally always happy. However, a couple of weeks ago I booked Anna and got the old switcheroo upon arrival. The receptionist (short hair, boyish? Never seen her before) informed me that I'd get NaNa instead despite my booking. No complaints from me, I enjoy rolling the dice, but NaNa was deep into her 30s with a friendly but very 'scripted' service without much use of the second hole. And she made it rather clear that the CBJ upgrade was going to be mandatory if I wanted a decent finish. That ended up being toothy and just 'ok', so overall not a great punt.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 200 Stanmore Massage View Post
    Yes if you come 10 get free 1 for massage ��*♀️ ����
    Hope to see you again soon
    Thanks Ada
    It is a great store! How do the massages get counted? I have been 20-30 times last 12 months and not received free massage ��

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouintainboy70 View Post
    It is a great store! How do the massages get counted? I have been 20-30 times last 12 months and not received free massage ��
    Ohh really we have card please message
    On WeChat to lat me know if regular customer
    we remember ya no problem
    Thanks Stanmore 200
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouintainboy70 View Post
    Stanmore VIP customers receive free massage good promotions

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Such an amazing place

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast