Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Asian RnT shop with two holes massage table, probably the best value in town at the moment! 👍

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I don’t kiss or suck on ML’s tits these days unless I am the first customer of her day
    Pro tip! I've started doing this now too. Some ML's use anti-bacterial wipes though too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smelly massage beds

As the title suggests, if you go here, prepare to suffocate. They don't clean their massage beds. If they do, it's not thoroughly enough.

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesguardian View Post
    As the title suggests, if you go here, prepare to suffocate. They don't clean their massage beds. If they do, it's not thoroughly enough.
    Sorry for your experience. I am the manager It's good to know that. Normally I am very careful about cleanliness. That's the important thing. If there's a problem or something you don't like, you can complain to reception or send us a message so we can check and fix it. That's important. I'll check everything. and clean it again to be sure.
    Thanks management
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ive read alot of reviews about this place, different accounts of how it works.

Is this shopn where you pay everything up front and it's all included no further negotiations in the room?

Or are there extra options available once inside the room?

The roster looks impressive definitely a shop etc the tastiest looking menu on this forum

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234