Thread: Crows Nest Relaxation Massage - Vivi/Amie/Mimi

Junior Member(有D料到)

Crows Nest Relaxation Massage - Vivi/Amie/Mimi

Who: I'm gonna be honest, I didn't clearly hear her name. I think it was Vivi or Amie or Mimi
    What: R&T $100 ($50 for room and $50 for negotiated NHJ)
    When: Late Lunch
    Where: Crows Nest Relaxation Massage (opposite the exit ramp for Woolies)

I needed to do some groceries and thought "Why not? I've been eyeing this place for a while now".

Walked upstairs, first thing you notice is that the place isn't in the best shape. A little open window, maybe have the floor professionally cleaned - that would help.

I asked the mamasan for the 30 min rates and she said $50. Handed over my cash and made my way to the room. Only 2 girls work in the shop, I didn't have a preference as I was just a walk in.

I was met with (I'm going to assume) a Chinese girl who I would say was in her late 20s - early 30s, average talent in the looks department. She said her name but didn't say it clearly, I asked again but again didn't get clarification so I just stopped asking because it got a bit awkward from that point.

Part 1: She asked if I wanted a hard massage or a soft one. I said a medium-soft on my upper back. Unfortunately that translated to light running of fingers across my back. So I asked to do a hard one instead, which she then started to apply, what I felt was, medium-soft pressure on my back, but it wasn't really a proper massage - no pinching, no heel of the palms, just 4 finger tips pressing in random places. She asked if I wanted any oil but I said no. Needless to say I could've gone without this 20 min portion.

Part 2: She asked me to flip and she gave me her rates; $50 for hj, $70 for naked hj, $100 for body slide and extra $50 on top of those for bj. I told her I only had $50 and I was eventually able to negotiate to a nhj however she kept her underwear on anyway so I guess 1 all. She then reached under the bench and then pulled her hand back on me to proceed with the hj. Surprise - she was reaching for oil, after I asked her not to use oil. Since it's already there I let her keep going, I finish up and then leave. Hj was ok, nothing to write home about.

I was curious about this place but I would highly recommend to the mamasan (if you read these notes) maybe open some windows and clean the floors. Some care into the shop would go great. I was a fool for not negotiating prices before the massage started but lesson learnt (again, I haven't been punting in a while given that money is tight). Groceries was $100 more expensive this week.

Would I go again? Only to find out her name, other than that, probably not.

Edit: forgot to mention theres quite a bit of foot traffic given its directly opposite the exit to woolies, and next to a pet grooming salon/cafe and another shop
    Last edited by gamer2; 13-05-2024 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Additional commentery

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There’s an Vivi there. That might be her. Not that it matters. Doesn’t sound too appealing.
    Pics on Locanto look fake https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_657...elaxation.html
    Last edited by ParramattaRiver; 15-05-2024 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Got a name wrong

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This place used to be Japanese massage before COVID.
    I went there 6 or 7 months ago. It is now terrible. Only one room with a door, while the second room has 2 massage tables separated by a curtain, so you hear everything behind the curtain is another punter is getting his rocks off.

The owner is a nice lady but she is not investing in improving the facility. Seriously, there are several much better quality shops around Crows Nest.
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ParramattaRiver View Post
    There’s an Vivi there. That might be her. Not that it matters. Doesn’t sound too appealing.
    Pics on Locanto look fake https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_657...elaxation.html
    Yeah, could be her. I was in the solo room luckily. Honestly it was to kill curiosity. Yes I agree the owner is nice but thats not worth spending $100+ for something underwhelming