Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Asian RnT shop with two holes massage table, probably the best value in town at the moment! 👍

Asian RnT shop with two holes massage table, probably the best value in town at the moment! 👍

Person's Name : Pinky

Establishment : 200Stanmore

Month/Year of Visit: December 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore

Phone : 0411 984 066

Hours of Business : 10:00 -9pm

Rates : $80 / 30 min inclusive NHJ

Extras Cost : was offered body to body but not taken so more could be on offer. YMMV

Services Provided This Session : a short massage, teasing through the hole, NHJ

Size/shape : very petite size 4, hand full of B cupper

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : yes

Work took me out to Parramatta this morning so on my way back thought I should squeeze in a pre-Xmas session to probably end the year of punting.

Plenty of choices and a hard decision to make! 227 NSM was high on my list and my girl Cherry should be work being Friday, but I was eying this new busty girl Ester with natural Double D Cups, check the roster and saw a message from the shop saying Ester has been booked out for the day. Well, such is my luck, by then my heart was set for trying a new girl (sorry Cherry !). Wasn't in a mood for FS so drove pass 485 Parra, Renwick Baby is next up but parking is hard around there. then I thought why not check out the old Stanmore shops (they have 4 in a row, and parking should be easy. And it was, parked directly opposite 200. Crossing the busy Parra road was a challenge.

Anyway, push my way in and there's a cute receptionist sitting behind the desk, asked me if I have a booking, no, how long you want to stay? 30 min, that will be $80.

I looked up to the price board behind, she explains to me that the price also inclusive of services, so I reconfirm that it's for a happy ending, she asked me to pay first, handed over the cash and she lead me to a back room to wait. Ask for the toilet, it a combined shower and toilet, decent and acceptable.

First time to this shop, but looks like it has been recently renovated, very clean and fresh and the receptionist one cutie, don't mind seeing her actually. after the comfort break she leads me to a tiny room with massage table to wait. and offered me some water, gave me a small bottle, just what I needed.

Waited for about 5 min and I used the time to browse through their roster today, has a Thai girl Tina listed as busty, not sure about my luck but you never know.

Then I thought to myself, they seem to be busy and I don't want to wait 20 min more ? so I went out to ask how much longer, she said the girl is free now, just setting up the room. so I said back down, another minute later, she came back to lead me into room 2.

Average size room with a hand basin inside, some mood light and massage table in the middle. immediately I notice that the table has got two holes !! I knew this before but today I totally forgot about it, now that I see it, it's like a bonus, as usually only the few Caucasian RnT shop have this facilities, a two holes table is a totally different "ball" game to the rest. and Cauc shop are always more expensive, so for an Asian shop charging $80/30 min inclusive with a two holes massage table - it's just the best value in town, if the ML is half decent and knows how to utilise the hole, it's a winner !!

The receptionist asked me to take "everything off" and lay on the table, Yes ma'am !!

There is also a full size wall mirror horizontal to the massage table, perfectly positioned, you can tell the shop owner knew what he/she is doing.

before I got naked, a tiny ML came in wearing a bright red short dress, I guess she has dressed right for the occasion, her name is Pinky and she must be like a size 4, so petite, you guys who like them small and tiny should love this lady, showing a bit of cleavage, not too busty, may be a B cup, mid 30's, very good English, she saw me wearing my masks, so offered to wear a masks herself as well, I said no need, she then offer to wear one so that I can take it off, I said just me wear is fine.

Pinky started the massage with some foot massage, While Pinky is only a small girl, she can massage quite strong and firm and using her forearms and elbows too, I can tell that she is properly trained, unfortunately I only have time for a quickie, otherwise, won't mind having a longer session with her for a proper part 1.

I let her do her things for about 5 min then tell her that she can do a soft massage now, Pinky thought I was feeling her strong massage so said, oh, too strong for you, I can do soft too, and she did.

Applied a bit more oil, she slides her hand down the middle, through my crack, touchy touchy my balls and reach down to my manhood, this is what RnT is all about, giving you the treatment before you turn over, a la all those sessions I used to have from 29 Newland Street Bondi Junctions with At Michelle's girls.

This is good, very good. Pinky combines her sliding down my balls and cock routine with the finger tips nails teasing on my butt and legs, it's quite sensual and I really enjoy it. It's just what the doctors order during all these stressful weeks and months. No better way to release the Covid stress and fatigue than a part 1.5 journey.

One thing though, Pinky's routines do get quite repetitive after a while, and her lack of rimming actions also brings her down a level or two from those true masters. She did whisper to my ear if I like a body to body. well, she has bigger boobs like a D or E, absolutely !! but with her small breasts, I would be happy just to spend the $80 and have a happy ending. so I said right now it's just fine. So she continues.

It must be 5 min? to time and no instruction to turn over yet, so I just took control and got up myself and have another drink of the complimentary water then lay back down for Pinky's finishing touches.

On this occasion, Pinky is not wasting any more time, she took off the red dress, no bra inside, yes, a Beeper, very nicely shaped, but looks natural, I will soon find out. undies off and she is naked in all her glory. more oil applied and she is now giving me the HJ, Pinky came up to the table and sat on my leg, I could feel her pussy pressing down on my leg. but at this position, she is out of reach. so I have to sit up and lean forward to have a feel of her breasts. nice, feel natural, Pinky smiles and get off me, she stands next to me and I barely have a few seconds to caress her breasts and tried to feel her butt, she climbs up to the table again, this time in a reverse position, basically offering her ass and pussy facing me,and she lean forward to work over time on lil Lungor, as she increases her tempo, I lean forward to reach my hands to the front and grab one breast in each hand, all natural, tick, tick, and fully erected hard nipples, tick, tick, very nice feel, gee, I wish she has bigger.............lol

and before long, I shoot out something, I can feel it of course, but I can't see it, Pinky was cheering though, and her jerking action continues to get everything out. It's like a Boxing Day sale cum two days earlier..............haha.

then Pinky got off and used some tissue to clean me up, no wet tissues but Pinky said she will bring some towel. She washed her hands from the basin and got dressed, went outside and bring back two small towel, got the hot water to heat up the towel, I didn't want her to wipe my front so I got back to let her clean my back with the towel.

Got dressed and have a chit chat, Pinky is very friendly, while her part 1 skills is better then part 2, she is worthy of a repeat visit if I need a good massage and a basic release, but if I do see her again, I will probably give her specific guidance on how to best utilise the middle hole for better pleasure and enjoyments.

But for the first visit of a new job, this is totally satisfactory, and on my way out, I confirm that the receptionist was Ada and they have three rooms with the two holes table, next time I will probably book ahead and make sure I got one of those three.

Highly recommended.

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Thanks so much for very good review today
    Good to see you and take care of you today
    Hope to see you all customers soon
    Merry Christmas and happy new year’s ❤️❤️❤️
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Forgot to mention : with the comfort hole, there was a large towel/bed sheet covering the table where a custom made hole has been cut off to allow the cock access to the hole. Same with the disposable table sheet. Very professionally done.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I love the 2 hole table. Not seen them since I spotted going to bodyrotic

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Price is good but hard to get to.

Are they all Thai? If so not a really ideal choice... having said that my current favourite is a Thai ML, so even less incentive for me to spend hard earn dollar on new venture.

I have nothing against Thai girl , especially those who are naturally busty……. Haha

One thing though, they are generally better in part 1 so for those who enjoy a remedial massage you should get your money worth.

Each to his own, but for this shop with the facilities and price range , top value.

Cheers

Hi 200 PARAMATA ROAD stanmore 2048
    We have different days different girls every day all good girls
    We have Japanese Thai Chinese Lao Korean Taiwanese
    Hope to see you soon
    Thanks
    200 Stanmore Massage

Banned
    In my visit to 200 Stanmore the receptionist gave me the same instruction to take everything off while she went to fetch the ML. I found it sounded clinical as if I was going to have a surgery.

I was put in the same second room that had the massage table with an extra hole in the center. I didn't know what it's for. I'm not a secured man and I didn't want to stick my little brother into any unknown hole for the fear that there is someone hiding below the massage table with a sharp knife waiting it cut it off.

I had Pinky too. Polite and accommodating. She went an extra mile to please me as we went straight into Part II. Although she was not exactly my type I tipped her extra for the effort she put in. It's not often I saw such a devotion to service from a ML.

Senior Member(無間使者) Sweetdreams's Avatar
    Thanks for share reviews
    New experience about those 2 holes
    Hold your head up
    Keep your head up, movin' on
    Hold your…

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Great read Brother Lung 👍
    This shop has discrete entrance from rear

I still haven’t experienced the good usage for the second holes yet. Hopefully Ada may share her techniques with the rest lol 😂
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Great read Brother Lung 👍
    This shop has discrete entrance from rear

I still haven’t experienced the good usage for the second holes yet. Hopefully Ada may share her techniques with the rest lol 😂
    Can I still make a booking with Ada?

She is really cute…….. haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Ahlungor great review as always
    Visited few times with good experience

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo981234 View Post
    Thanks Ahlungor great review as always
    Visited few times with good experience
    Hello 👋
    We have many girls every day
    Please call for your booking
    200 Stanmore Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anybody tried the addition hole on the table with any of the girls? Are the extras with the girls at this place any good?

Location is quite out of the way and I just want to make the trip worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by pccpro View Post
    Anybody tried the addition hole on the table with any of the girls? Are the extras with the girls at this place any good?

Location is quite out of the way and I just want to make the trip worth it.
    You didn’t bother to read the review ?

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You didn’t bother to read the review ?
    😂 Brother Lung
    Welcome baby user 😂
    I have called Ada for booking, she said below,
    2 holes tables mainly booked out after your explanations
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    😂 Brother Lung

I have called Ada for booking, she said below,
    2 holes tables mainly booked out after your explanations
    Brother Leslie,

Glad to hear that people are requesting the two holes tables (there are 3!). So, if they are selling and popular then no reason why the shop shouldn’t replace the rest of the old tables with the two holes and keep everyone happy ? 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Brother Leslie,

Glad to hear that people are requesting the two holes tables (there are 3!). So, if they are selling and popular then no reason why the shop shouldn’t replace the rest of the old tables with the two holes and keep everyone happy ? 🤗
    Yes agreed hopefully Sydney brothers might appreciate with those shops providing benefits to us.
    I think Ada is reading between lines as she is quite active with updates 😝
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Banned
    Not a big fan of holes especially with covid19 floating around. I don't want to be sticking my face or penis into a hole where other guys have been and the girls don't sanitise or spray the holes with disinfectant after each customer.
    How many times have you been to a shop where the girl removes the table sheet and just walks away? You don't know what you may catch. A good example is conjunctivitis where you can catch the virus after it makes contact with your eyes. Need to play safe these days. The Stanmore shop appears to be very clean and tidy which is a positive note when going in for a massage.

Quote Originally Posted by 200 Stanmore Massage View Post
    Hello 👋 cuteguy,
    Apology didn’t know you came to our shop before. Yes our girls will sanitised massage tables and room after each used for prevention getting virus.

Please come again and take care
    Ada

Hi Ada,

I don’t think brother cuteguy has been to your shop, he’s mostly a FS guy.

But he does have a good point, especially during the current outbreak. Please keep up with the cleaning and sanitizing, good for the customers and even better and essential for your girls and yourself.

Stay safe and healthy and all the best.

Cheers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast