Thread: Girlclub No3 girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Girlclub No3 girl

Two weeks ago, I stayed at Sydney for a short business trip. It was a dark, lonely and endless night in the hotel. I stumbled in the girlclub (wechat ID: babyinall). No1-24 girls appearred to my eye. Hot sexy and passionate, simply irresistible.
    I wanted a girl who can do French kiss. The boss helped me to check with three girls. Other two girls charged 50 for that, however, No3 girl provided it for free. So I chose her and it took her no time to arrive at my doorstep.

She was nice-looking and juicy girl. She had an innocent face, body size was around size 6-8 with DD cup breast. I saw her warmth and lovely smile when I opened my door. It turned me on instantly. The price was reasonable for outcall because my hotel was in city, so they didn't charge any taxi fee. We had shower together, then laid down in bed, she cuddled me like a teddy bear. Her sexy leg wrapped around my heaps. I felt that we were united as one. We had French kisses for a while. I enjoyed it so much. This really turned me on. I have never had a natural French kiss experience with a girl without extra cost. I then turned around and she started to rim for me. It brought me to heaven. I could feel every movement of her tongue. I turned around again and she started to do a blowjob for me. She said that she can provide cum in mouth. I couldn’t be more satisfied. I truly had to admit that her mouth was way better than her hand. It was a wonderful experience. She made me cum really quick. She carefully let my cum fill up her mouth. She didn’t want to miss any drops. Then she cleaned up my cock with good care.
    After a little break, we started round two. But my cock was not gonna stand up easily. So i just asked her to do a handjob. She was very skillful. She made me cum again. I was very happy with the two shots.

It was an unforgettable experience. The girl made me feel like being at home. The girlclub customer service was very patient, answered all my questions. It was a relax, unrushed and romantic service. I would certainly visit again. After that, I told the boss this girl was the number one girl.

Their mobile contact 0403778678 anyway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like a fake review to me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelA2 View Post
    Sounds like a fake review to me.
    Reads like a cheap paperback novel, totally cringe worthy.........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A first post too. Totally fake.

I agree, strange AR, but in saying that I have seen this girl a few times and enjoyed my time with her. I find her quite cute. Great tits and a pretty solid punt, particularly the last time I saw her. Was going to see her last week again but it was that time of month.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes joined forum a day ago and 1 reviews. Seems legit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw them on Wechat that they were promoting a discount if people came and posted their positive reviews.

I'm sensing that there'll be a few new members posting just for the sake of the discount

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To add onto it all, no mention of price other than extra 50
    "Good value" but said value is a mystery, nice lol
    If they're posting for the later discount, I'm cool with that, I'd do it myself honestly once I try em out