Thread: How to progress when they give their number?

Junior Member(有D料到)

How to progress when they give their number?

Still new to this so I wonder what I should be doing next. I have had a few girls give me their phone number. In a few cases the girl wanted me to book direct with her. maybe she cuts the boss out of some money. The idea is that she tells me which shop she is working. Also knows that she gets the booking.

Two other girls give me their number. We will message a couple of times with Hi, how's things. Met one of the girls for coffee. She said to take things further we should meet at the massage shop. I meet her at one of her shops and nothing extra happened. The other girl says we should meet after Christmas. How do I progress one of them to being a regular hookup outside of the shop scene. Shop is fine but always limited by time. I'm hoping if I can move them outside the shop then the time is more flexible.

Interested to know if anyone is currently enjoy a regular shop girl on their takeout menu.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Private message me , and ill tell you the story ,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate have 20 numbers in my phone and have had free extras from girls …most want to get married and stay in Australia..
    Also been asked for money and told lies…
    Just had a message from a girl from Newcastle that was up on holidays …and wanted me to come and visit her to pay for her holiday…
    99 times out of 100 they are in it for the money….
    I always ask them if I can meet them out of the shop and pay them direct ….only had 1 say yes in 10 years of punting…she was amazing for 12 months …I would meet her and everything was on…but I told the story on this site and another of her guests told her and the service stopped …so did my visits…
    Be very careful…
    Unless you want to marry one or find a girl who gives you a good discount just phone them when you want to see them…I have another nice one now who has left her shop and works full time doing something else…she has a family at her home so will meet me at the shop and give me full natural service rimming oral 69 and I pay her well…i have only been seeing her for 6 months…also see one other girl monthly who is really expensive but loves it….I ring to book her a couple of times a year…
    Good to get the numbers but you will find they stop fs or bbbj because they find that Aussie boy eventually and he does not like her doing it….or that is the excuse they will use….
    Went into a shop the other day and one such girl who I stopped seeing must have been Horny as no problem letting me role her over for a bit of natural doggie but made me promise not to tell anyone….great fun…texted her to say thanks and make another booking and I had been blocked ha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    I always ask them if I can meet them out of the shop and pay them direct ….only had 1 say yes in 10 years of punting…she was amazing for 12 months …I would meet her and everything was on…but I told the story on this site and another of her guests told her and the service stopped …so did my visits…
    Be very careful…
    Thanks for the insight. Can I ask how did you progress to that kind of arrangement? you dont need to be too specific. I'm still thinking of a strategy. And I never was good with women which is why I pay them for sex!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    As many say they are in it for the money. You, should be in it for what you can get.
    If they give you their number its probably to tell you which shop they are working at so they have guaranteed sessions. Doubt whether they want to meet you outside 95% of the time.

Remember it is a business transaction. So if they give you their number put it on them and ask what can I get from you that I can't get in the shop? Hint at an outside meeting. I would never go down the route of meeting them at a short time room or my place. Have a budget that you are happy with and stick to it. I would drop the hint of rather pay you the massage fee than the shop and see what happens.

A very very small number are shopping for a boyfriend/ sponsor, some just want to cut out the middle man, but remember in the end its all about the money to them.
    Also be wary of some of the advice / stories you get on the forum. Its not hard to pick the bullshit artists.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree nearly all of them are in it for the money which can be a turn off unless she is a real stunner I have been mucking around with this for years and found one at the moment who is not money hungry who I go out with she always pays her own way but never charges any more than a fair price in the shop and does not want money for nothing she does like helping her out outside the shop and known her for some years I treat her as a good friend but there a lot of girls out there particularly Chinese are money money and really don't care if they don't give you a good service I know one girl in the city don't go out with her but treats me really well good service sometimes a bit cheaper and always says thanks very much for seeing her and have a good talk they are hard to find but there are some out there but not chinese

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Take a long hard cold look at yourself. What can you offer her? If you are under 40, attractive and have passable social skills, you shouldn’t be visiting a massage shop unless its purely to get off.
    If you fail at one or more of those things, then chances are your wallet is your key. Either that or a visa.
    If you act desperate or scare her off with too many texts, stop.

There is about a 1 in a 100 chance, literally, that you hit it off with a ML for outside fun.
    A) are you still paying for it outside? If yes, more fun but its still transactional. Dont confuse it.
    B) If you get it free out of the shop, can you get it out of your mind what she does with others? Do you really want a relationship with a women who performs sex acts for money?
    Its very very rare that a guy can put all this to one side and truly love a woman that does this work.

Your head, the one upstairs, is your only friend. Your dick and heart will betray you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    Take a long hard cold look at yourself. What can you offer her? If you are under 40, attractive and have passable social skills, you shouldn’t be visiting a massage shop unless its purely to get off.
    If you fail at one or more of those things, then chances are your wallet is your key. Either that or a visa.
    If you act desperate or scare her off with too many texts, stop.

There is about a 1 in a 100 chance, literally, that you hit it off with a ML for outside fun.
    A) are you still paying for it outside? If yes, more fun but its still transactional. Dont confuse it.
    B) If you get it free out of the shop, can you get it out of your mind what she does with others? Do you really want a relationship with a women who performs sex acts for money?
    Its very very rare that a guy can put all this to one side and truly love a woman that does this work.

Your head, the one upstairs, is your only friend. Your dick and heart will betray you.
    Spot on Scotty
    Speaking from first hand experience - money + visa = lies and more lies.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Star at Spring Hill used to be the outstanding except to that rule. The types of girls they used to hire were very easy to hit it off with and hook up with outside the shop. It was starting to get harder as more experienced girls starting working there and they became more money motivated. But then COVID19 hit and became the final nail in the coffin.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the info guys. I'm over 40 and not good looking at all. so it's just money. if it works out to be a better offer than in the shop I'll pursue, otherwise it's just a business lead generator for her. I assume has has a few phones.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TouchNGo View Post
    Thanks for the insight. Can I ask how did you progress to that kind of arrangement? you dont need to be too specific. I'm still thinking of a strategy. And I never was good with women which is why I pay them for sex!
    Mate I am over 60 and treat each girl like she is my last…
    In 10 years about … I have had 1 freebie …for a birthday…at her place …the works natural…
    I have had natural fs about 20 times ..never been sick…but it only takes one….I know my girls and have worn doms before..
    Agree with 4fow2 don’t believe everything you read here…
    Most important thing I have learned is if she likes me I will know it…if she wants you to ring her you will know..
    Easy

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    Star at Spring Hill used to be the outstanding except to that rule. The types of girls they used to hire were very easy to hit it off with and hook up with outside the shop. It was starting to get harder as more experienced girls starting working there and they became more money motivated. But then COVID19 hit and became the final nail in the coffin.
    Star is (or was) a truly unique phenomenon. We won’t see anything of this kind in the foreseeable future

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    Pre COVID Star at Spring Hill and West End were a very unique place to visit. They were my regular shops for a few years. Had a lot of free fun there, and dated a few girls as well. Those were the days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had a few MLs take a liking to me. I prefer the boundaries of the financial transaction.

For the ones that show interest, it would seem to me that you need to move quick. There's another dude one tier down on the pecking order that she'll move to quickly. In the last 12 months, someone on here mentioned getting a certain type of message from their very chummy ML. I got the same one a week earlier, but i wasn't interested. I'm pretty sure I'm now blocked on her phone.

I had another one teasing me all the time via SMS (in a fun way). After about a week, in return, I made a little dig at her weight. Legs were snapped shut and I lost all privileges.

If you're interested, go for it. The red flag is when she asks for money - that's when you get the fuck out of there and ghost her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I made a little dig at her weight. Legs were snapped shut and I lost all privileges.

So now we know how you become a Gelding

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    So now we know how you become a Gelding
    indeed!

who would have known women are sensitive about their weight ...