Thread: Best diamond service around $250

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Best diamond service around $250

Hey fellow punters, I am new here and was looking for a punt. Can anyone suggest me the best punting place around $250.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    42 Gladesville or No 5 Marrackville

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Or Ginza, kyoto, and Kyoto's sister shop ( cant remember the name)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Or Ginza, kyoto, and Kyoto's sister shop ( cant remember the name)
    I'm not as enthused. For me, they're definitely below Ginza/479/N5M/42G.

Perhaps there were other girls I would've done better with but I saw C Winnie recently and it was the case where:

1. The photo didn't really match
    2. She doesn't really provide the full suite of "Diamond" service (her prerogative).
    3. Priced above some pretty good girls at the other shops I've listed

K Nana, on the other hand, was admittedly good. But now it's a situation where you have to consider well, Kyoto/Sakura is at a relatively high end (for non-private) price point. Are their comparatively unknown girls really reliable enough to be worth trying?

It's not as if Ginza/479 is that far away from Kyoto/Sakura. Though Ginza/N5M girls don't always set your world on fire, they provide a fairly reliable baseline service that it seems like not all girls at Kyoto/Sakura meet despite being at practically the same price point.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by evkays View Post

Perhaps there were other girls I would've done better with but I saw C Winnie recently and it was the case where:

2. She doesn't really provide the full suite of "Diamond" service (her prerogative).

K Nana, on the other hand, was admittedly good. But now it's a situation where you have to consider well, Kyoto/Sakura is at a relatively high end (for non-private) price point. Are their comparatively unknown girls really reliable enough to be worth trying?

It's not as if Ginza/479 is that far away from Kyoto/Sakura. Though Ginza/N5M girls don't always set your world on fire, they provide a fairly reliable baseline service that it seems like not all girls at Kyoto/Sakura meet despite being at practically the same price point.
    So what are your top picks around that price point?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Out of the ones that have been around at least somewhat recently (because some girls drop in and out), it'd probably be:

I Melia @ 479
    K Rebecca @ 479
    T Linh @N5M
    T Leena @N5M
    J Anna @42G

And which of the above would be best for you would ultimately depend on the kind of girl you like.

Most of the girls on this list are a tiny bit more than $250 but honestly, a great experience at $280-$300 is much better than a forgettable one at $250 (which you are liable to regret) and I'd be shocked if any of the above girls didn't provide at least a good one.

The latter four by reputation have a ton of regulars which should give you some level of confidence going in.
    Last edited by evkays; 01-01-2022 at 09:45 PM. Reason: misspelled a word

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

I know what u mean, but there has been some good girls that I've seen at Kyoto and some shit girls at ginza. OP was asking for where to go at a specific price range. If there are girls he clicks with at Kyoto and Sakura then hey, so be it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah fair if they were still at $250/hr.

I dunno when the last time you visited Kyoto/Sakura yourself was but all their girls are now at $270/hr. Since they're essentially on par now cost-wise, you pretty much can't talk about Kyoto/Sakura without talking about Ginza/278 in terms of value.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah fair if they were still at $250/hr.

I dunno when the last time you visited Kyoto/Sakura yourself was but all their girls are now at $270/hr. Since they're essentially on par now cost-wise, you pretty much can't talk about Kyoto/Sakura without talking about Ginza/278 in terms of value.
    I can second J Anna and K Rebecca. Both at the $300 price point, but you are guaranteed a great time.

Banned
    Go North side…
    Roseville rose
    Chatswood 60
    Artarmon 78a
    116 Hampden

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelA2 View Post
    42 Gladesville or No 5 Marrackville

100% but No 5 is now more consistent than 42g

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    100% but No 5 is now more consistent than 42g
    I always thought it was the opposite. I guess 42 has gone downhill a little since covid hit and their roster no longer has 20+ girls on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Go North side…
    Roseville rose
    Chatswood 60
    Artarmon 78a
    116 Hampden
    Strong disagree on this one. Out of those chatswood60 is prob the best but that shop is still no where near the best. My choice on the north shore side would be 42G but like other posters have said the quality has gone down due to Covid situation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    Strong disagree on this one. Out of those chatswood60 is prob the best but that shop is still no where near the best. My choice on the north shore side would be 42G but like other posters have said the quality has gone down due to Covid situation.
    Chatswood 60 is incredibly inconsistent but it does have its moments. Crows Nest 81a sometimes has nice surprises for about the same price point.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    Chatswood 60 is incredibly inconsistent but it does have its moments. Crows Nest 81a sometimes has nice surprises for about the same price point.
    Yep inconsistency would be the right description for chatswood60. Crows nest was once a decent place but too expensive for the quality of girls/service. I do also remember a few surprises there but stopped going there as that place is even more of a hit or miss

Banned
    In the past, 42G had many girls working but now the numbers have dwindled. Is it due to covid19, change of scenery for some girls or Jesse leaving?

Banned
    The OPs question was about the best diamond service for $250
    Not about which was the best shop

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wanted to try Sera from 42G but shes not working atm/or anymore. Tempted to see Lina at marlenes with all the reviews but saw a few posts saying shes burnt out and not as good as before. Tried booking K Rebecca at 479, booked out in moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Manjil View Post
    Hey fellow punters, I am new here and was looking for a punt. Can anyone suggest me the best punting place around $250.
    Thanks for taking this up bro
    Well have you visited any yet in return of those feedbacks requests
    Please let us know who, where and why?