Thread: Kangaroo Point Best Asian Massage - 38

Senior Member(無間使者)

Kangaroo Point Best Asian Massage - 38

Visited this ML yesterday.

Parking was easy and buzzed into an older apartment block and it was clean and well presented.
    The unit was also very clean and the massage room was well set up and very clean.
    Paid 150 for one hour.
    Massage was very good - plenty of teasing and stroking.

Rolled over and expected the ML to undress but nothing. She proceeded to stroke my cock. I tried to touch her but she said this is a high class massage. Mmmmmm.
    She had nice boobs - c cup. She let me pull them out of her low cut dress.
    Pretty face and nice body.
    If you are looking for a good massage - yes.
    Anything else - no

Junior Member(有D料到)
    problem of paying the full price up front. there is a lady Jizman at Toowong. she does get undressed but nothing else has every been on offer to me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    When OS with girls before you go home to the hotel you negotiate / clarify in detail what is going to happen. How long she stays, what she'll do, how many pops etc. I often do this twice before we leave the bar / pick up place so there can be no misunderstandings.
    Its getting like that now in BrisVegas with massage - never assume. Naked doesn't necessarily mean you can touch her, esp the fun bits.

Was it Benny Hill who said "when you assume you make an ASS out of U and Me!"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I used to see this lady when she worked in Bracken Ridge, she was my go to for ease of access. She used to nude massage for a bit extra, when I saw her, she did prostate stuff for no extra charge.

Hope she hasn't changed, I never felt better than after one of her massages.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the heads up here. Where was she located in Bracken Ridge? Went to one a couple of years back (street/road was off Norris Road). There were limited extras but was still a great massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by TouchNGo View Post
    problem of paying the full price up front. there is a lady Jizman at Toowong. she does get undressed but nothing else has every been on offer to me.
    Can you PM me some deets please? Happy to exchange intel. Thanks mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Csgxtc View Post
    Thanks for the heads up here. Where was she located in Bracken Ridge? Went to one a couple of years back (street/road was off Norris Road). There were limited extras but was still a great massage.
    Seeing as Norris Road cuts across most of Bracken Ridge that's a bit vague however. She used to work/live with one of King Arthur's friends.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by butyl View Post
    Seeing as Norris Road cuts across most of Bracken Ridge that's a bit vague however. She used to work/live with one of King Arthur's friends.
    Yep, jackpot. Got the price list (seems Option 1 only likely) but didn’t answer any basic questions re attire/touching etc. Busy must be good to not reply to basic friendly queries from a likely punter…

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Csgxtc View Post
    Gawain Road was the one.