Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Myoutcall, has anyone used them recently?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chabiku View Post
    is it service better than ginza? any special that agency? back to 2014 is good management but i don't know at present.
    Bro, you don't go to these agencies for service, you go there for younger, less "pro" girls. If service (on you) is high on your priority list, I suggest you go to the more established shops like the Ginzas, N5M, etc.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yup I agree. So far my itch has well and truly been scratched each time and the service is a lot better than the ‘wham-bam thank you ma’am’ you get in some shops, but I haven’t yet found any new addictions that require multiple revisits either.

If you’re looking for ‘the’ best service, or ‘the’ youngest most attractive girls then it’s hard to recommend them purely on those criteria. For me it’s mostly about the convenience and novelty of having someone come to you. Collapsing into bed after a long day and a solid session is wonderful vs. dragging my sorry ass through the rain to get home from a shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There’s no longer any such a issue with MOC. They have convenient and pleasant in call.
    Last edited by cassius; 03-03-2022 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Typo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12