Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anya...Indian girl...AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Anya...Indian girl...AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

I go to RNTs on average once or twice a week and have done for probably the last 25 years. Today was the very worst that I have ever experienced. I booked Anya going by the photo only and it looked good, but I suspect it was a fake. Anya is much darker than the girl in the photo...I do not have a problem with dark skinned girls at all...in fact Anya is relatively pretty....HOWEVER>>>>>

I booked for 45 minutes, paid my money, and waited for another 20 minutes after the appointment time. Anya enters the room, no greeting/ hello/ kiss my arse/ any fucking thing . I was naked from the start and gave her an extra $50 as an upfront tip (after paying $110 at reception) to get her gear off...no thanks / nothing from Anya. I asked her a few simple questions like "where are you from in India", "how long in Australia" etc, just bland stuff to get some sort of rapport going...she just gave one word answers and zero conversation.

After she got naked (2 minutes into my session) she went straight for my cock and starting pulling it, I told her I wanted a little bit of massage / fun first and she did the most horrendous massage ever that actually hurt a fair bit. I gave her about a 3 minute massage and she just start to get uneasy and flipped over and just starting yanking at my cock again. I smelt her breath and it smelt like a dead carcass...her tits were nice, slim OK body, and a hairy twat that has never seen a razor in its existence . I asked her if anything else was on the menu, and nothing from her.

Anya is advertised as 18yo friendly openminded...ANYTHING BUT....I think she may be close to 28 perhaps... a purple rinse in her hair,nice body, nice arse, nice dusky complexion ,ZERO personality, ZERO sensuality.

I have been to Newtown and had some great girls there but Anya is fucking terrible...she said she used to work in Church street Parra, so maybe someone knows her.

NEVER AGAIN PRETTY BABY NEWTOWN!!!!!!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good call out bro

Thank you for your sacrifice kingwally.

I never tried pajeet but normally really really bad breath = on purpose to avoid kissing lol.

Anyhow, the review is exactly how I imagine pajeet in bed idkw lmao. I probably stick to K girls just because getting robbed by the highest tier is better than getting robbed by the lowest tier.

Banned
    I’m sorry to hear of your experience at Newtown. I sent in a negative review about a Brazilian girl there and the owner just spammed continuously to ensure the report got buried. He then got the mod to remove the post altogether. Let’s see if your report lasts longer.

Indian girls in my opinion are very fickle and unpredictable. It’s like they think they are too cool for this job and come in with an arrogant attitude. It might also be cultural. They would view punters as being the biggest scumbags on earth and treat them as such.

I know there are glowing reviews on a couple of Indian girls at MAC and 42G, but they are exceptions. I generally avoid all Indian MLs/WLs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was going to try Anya , won’t bother anymore , cheers for review

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post

I never tried pajeet but normally really really bad breath = on purpose to avoid kissing lol.

Anyhow, the review is exactly how I imagine pajeet in bed idkw lmao. I probably stick to K girls just because getting robbed by the highest tier is better than getting robbed by the lowest tier.
    I don't know who Parjeet is but this girl Anya was shocking. I have never had a problem with any girl in 25 years, I wear good clothes, clean shaven, freshly showered, athletic build for an older guy, reasonably good looking, I don't stink, I am very respectful, I tipped her over the shop fee pre session...so I got no idea what the problems was. I don't kiss the girls unless I have been with them many times and know that they are happy to do so. I may have been spoilt to a degree by seeing the magnificent Arianna at MAC quite a few times, Priya Daisy and Rosie from Harris street were also nice. I don't know Anyas background is but maybe she reminds me of those poor girls in India that get fucked by 30 or 40 guys per day in a corregated iron shack.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She has terrible service..she used to work at 107 strathfield and did a stint at chatswood 60. Avoid at all cost...complained she was desperate for money...you would think she would give great service to get popular n earn good cash

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by sexercisor2230 View Post
    She has terrible service..she used to work at 107 strathfield and did a stint at chatswood 60. Avoid at all cost...complained she was desperate for money...you would think she would give great service to get popular n earn good cash
    OK thanks for that, at least I know that I am not alone in thinking that service was shithouse. What was her name at 107 Strathfield?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Thanks for TOFTT, bro kingwally. Although I would never go for Indian girls, still appreciate you service to the forum!

From her pics she looks like same girl who used to work at Saigon Princess with the same / similar name.
    If she is the same girl then she is not indian, she is Fijian Indian.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post

Sooo... kimchi breath over curry breath anyday for you?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Indian girls in my opinion are very fickle and unpredictable. It’s like they think they are too cool for this job and come in with an arrogant attitude. It might also be cultural. They would view punters as being the biggest scumbags on earth and treat them as such.
    Though it doesn't matter.
    Let me give you my opinion on this.

I was in India in early 2000 and stayed there for few months.
    Indian girls are not fickle or unpredictable or do they think they are cool.
    It's absolutely a cultural thing. 100%.

In India, having sex for money is the lowest of profession.
    If any of their parents know they are sex workers, they will be murdered.
    And they will be disowned and outcasted from society (if they survive).
    It's a society built on family pride and any shame brought upon the family is unacceptable.
    Usually, Indian girls who are in this profession would be living in constant fear and utter guilt/shame.

And the brothels there are absolute hell holes.
    It's called red light district and is always somewhere in a seedy neighborhood far from where normal people live; Not in a classy inner suburbs like Surry Hills here in Sydney. And these shops are illegal and constantly raided by police.
    And the guys that visit them in those brothels are absolute shit heads; they spit on them; try to have rough sex with them. So the girls have to develop a thick skin and give it back as good as they get. Besides, a lot of Nepalese girls from neighboring villages get abducted or sweet talked into coming to India and then they are turned into sex slaves and sex workers.

In conclusion, you are right to avoid them; not because they are fickle or unpredictable or think they are princess but because (most likely) you will never get the best service from girls who have cultural reasons to loathe and disrespect the jobs they are in.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    +1 for this post.

I visited Bella recently and had a marginally better experience, however pictures very exaggerated compared to other shops such as SBM, service not as enjoyable or worth it.

The shop is also located in a terrible location with very little soundproofing, so could hear cars zooming past all session.

The shower facilities also in need of renno.

Senior Member(無間使者)

+1

Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Though it doesn't matter.
    Let me give you my opinion on this.

I was in India in early 2000 and stayed there for few months.
    Indian girls are not fickle or unpredictable or do they think they are cool.
    It's absolutely a cultural thing. 100%.

In India, having sex for money is the lowest of profession.
    If any of their parents know they are sex workers, they will be murdered.
    And they will be disowned and outcasted from society (if they survive).
    It's a society built on family pride and any shame brought upon the family is unacceptable.
    Usually, Indian girls who are in this profession would be living in constant fear and utter guilt/shame.

And the brothels there are absolute hell holes.
    It's called red light district and is always somewhere in a seedy neighborhood far from where normal people live; Not in a classy inner suburbs like Surry Hills here in Sydney. And these shops are illegal and constantly raided by police.
    And the guys that visit them in those brothels are absolute shit heads; they spit on them; try to have rough sex with them. So the girls have to develop a thick skin and give it back as good as they get. Besides, a lot of Nepalese girls from neighboring villages get abducted or sweet talked into coming to India and then they are turned into sex slaves and sex workers.

In conclusion, you are right to avoid them; not because they are fickle or unpredictable or think they are princess but because (most likely) you will never get the best service from girls who have cultural reasons to loathe and disrespect the jobs they are in.
    I completely concur with this one. I had good experience with couple of them one with Indian Jane (Ariana) and another with Anya Malik ( SB) both were good in their own way.. Its all about the timing and our luck...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Response

Ok so this sounds extremely personal. You have an issue with Indians girls don't see them. You probably wanted sex and she denied hence the rage which clearly states YOU DID NOT GET what you Wanted . You probably asked a lot of personal questions hence its normal for the girl to be quiet. You mentioning her shops IS GIVING OUT PERSOBAL INFORMATION ABOUT HER ON THE INTERNET. SHE DID NOY YOUCH YOUR COCK TWO MINUTES INTO THE SERVICE I CAN REASSURE YOU. YOU DISCUSSING HOW INDIAN GIRLS ARE FRICKLE AND HUNGRY FOR CASH IS YOU LOOKING INTO HERTIPS THAT YOU PAID HER. Using colloquial language clearly states disrespect. You speak like you own the shop. Come at the shop bro I'll show you what you've said show me your face once. Don't fucking go around saying such shit racist white fuck.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Indian girls

Fucking dickhead
    How dare you speak about girls who provide to you a service but maybe not what you wanted. She can report you for writing so much about her. She was shaved and I think she knows you. You weren't shaved stop writing about her previous shops where YOU DID NOT GO. FUKWIT UGLY CUNT. ON

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Response

See, all these texts are personally directed towards all her shops where as he had only been to 2, he's lying because she did not touch him two minutes into the service. How about you come and talk to the owner. Of he had a problem he should tell the boss. He is lying about her everything. Why don't you come to the shop and discuss this instead of lying. You probably stink and decided to not it on the girl and also a race. Don't go for her. She'll make sure you never come to massage again. You look like a cyber criminal to me who has harrased her in the shop and want to do the same on the internet. You do not hav any right on this. You are being stingy for maybe spending only 50 bucks. get lost.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Sooo... kimchi breath over curry breath anyday for you?
    Ha ha ha! That guy’s racism is about as subtle as a sledgehammer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This place used to be good. I had a bad experience there a few weeks ago and won’t return.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugby66 View Post
    Ok so this sounds extremely personal. You have an issue with Indians girls don't see them. You probably wanted sex and she denied hence the rage which clearly states YOU DID NOT GET what you Wanted . You probably asked a lot of personal questions hence its normal for the girl to be quiet. You mentioning her shops IS GIVING OUT PERSOBAL INFORMATION ABOUT HER ON THE INTERNET. SHE DID NOY YOUCH YOUR COCK TWO MINUTES INTO THE SERVICE I CAN REASSURE YOU. YOU DISCUSSING HOW INDIAN GIRLS ARE FRICKLE AND HUNGRY FOR CASH IS YOU LOOKING INTO HERTIPS THAT YOU PAID HER. Using colloquial language clearly states disrespect. You speak like you own the shop. Come at the shop bro I'll show you what you've said show me your face once. Don't fucking go around saying such shit racist white fuck.
    If this is directed at me , you are fucking mad. I went to the shop, and got bad service...that is all. I love women of all races and have a "thing" at the moment for Indian girls. I did not want sex from her, I just asked if there was more than a HJ after I cum from the HJ. I have credibility on this forum with over 1200 posts and reviews...many good and one or two that were bad...you have three posts so far.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast