It was my first time at this establishment. Wanted to originally book k rebbekka from sistershop but she was booked out and none from my list were either all booked out or not available on the day.
Walked in to ginza club but was informed that all girls were booked except C Joanna with at least 45 mins wait for other girls. Decided to give a crack. So, Paid the money and walked into joanna's the room downstairs.
Wasn't really sure until this point but she made a great first impression with a nice warm smile and a hug. The girl in the photo is definately her but they are a lot touched up but IMV she is little older than 23 as mentioned on website, may be in her late 20s or early 30s.
She sets up the bed while requests me to proceed to shower. She joins me to the shower and gives a REAL nice clean and gives catbath and bbbj in shower and suggested we should move onto the bed.
Catbath and BBBj: She begins with a rimming and extremly sensual catbath(best one I had until that point, YMMV based) even though I am not too much into both, loved it. On flip, continued and transitioned into BBBJ while bringing lots of sensual play. Unfortunately, BBBj was toothy and with tissue breaks. She was considerate of feedback but still non-teething is not her thing I guess. Toothy bbbj and tissue breaks puts me really off.
Sex: i wont share detailed session notes but overall itwas great and we tried lots of positions CG, RCG, missionary, stand n deliver, doggy, side fuck, etc in two rounds. She definately made up for toothy bbbj and tissue breaks. Forgot to ask her if she does CIM since have never done that with WL but unloaded in DOM both times. She also offered a ok massage during the break between 2 rounds.
She is definately not a clock watcher since we went a little over time after the buzzer. Goodbye hugs on my way out.
Gave a thumbs up on my way out to the guys at reception when they asked about session feedback.
WIR: Not soon for two reasons(toothy bbbj and tissue breaks, want to try other fishes in the pond).