Thread: Gold coast recommendations

Senior Member(無間使者)

Gold coast recommendations

Seeking recommendations on Gold coast or anywhere pop want recon done?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    explore and report on Chevron Island. ssems to be lots of venues that need reporting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lots of places… how long are you here? Determines how many options to look at :-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fantasia and Asian yellow sign other side of road further towards surfers are always good ..and have youngish attractive girls ..some extras depending on girl…
    Merrimac Jura parade all the girls are willing also…
    38 Thomas drive chevron…only seen old boilers and walked at this shop but new owners
    CN Thai chevron …not too bad …
    29 Price st Nerang a couple of cute south American girls and pretty good service
    Hope island road shop is pretty good too…
    Other shops I have visited are more miss than hit…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visited 3 X different shops in the coolie stretch just before border, all 3 had boilers... Made way up the coast to Tugun, same deal...

Finally settled on the Yellow signs at Broadbeach thinking it was a known thing. It was very busy, had to prebook sight unseen, girl wasn't my type.

Then visited the shop directly across the road near car wash. Seemed high end, $60 for 30 minutes very exxy. NZ girl who demanded too much for extras. Think she was meth head. Recon is tiring hard work, parking can be a bitch and there are 90% duds

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Coolie stretch is not good…
    Go around the corner to 7 wharf street and ask for s or b c or v all cute…
    Never been to a shop at coast that charges 60 for 30 minutes so don’t know…been there car wash a few times galls all gorgeous but no parking so never gone back…they only advertise asians…
    Never been to yellow sign and left unhappy …so bad luck….
    You might have more luck further up the road Nosha ….

Junior Member(有D料到)
    V at wharf is the ticket ,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage 69 View Post
    V at wharf is the ticket ,
    Thanks didn't venture into NSW as didn't have boarder pass. Next time!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Asian massage has always been a winner for me. Used to be a girl named Gina there that was hot as and super nice. Other girls have been pretty as well. Carnation down the road has been hit and miss, younger girl was super enthusiastic, older lady was ok to look at, but seemed to enjoy the job. Hawaiian at Tweed was spendy, but couldn’t feel my toes afterwards- so ok I guess. Went to Jura once, and the girl wasn’t enthusiastic, and asked me if I wanted to finish myself after about 5 minutes of limp stroking. Massage was average too.
    Have had decent luck with a couple of private girls- great massages, and nice finish. Found on locanto, both Thai. (Not saying names as they’re getting hard to book due to popular demand, hahaha)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    Asian massage has always been a winner for me. Used to be a girl named Gina there that was hot as and super nice. Other girls have been pretty as well. Carnation down the road has been hit and miss, younger girl was super enthusiastic, older lady was ok to look at, but seemed to enjoy the job. Hawaiian at Tweed was spendy, but couldn’t feel my toes afterwards- so ok I guess. Went to Jura once, and the girl wasn’t enthusiastic, and asked me if I wanted to finish myself after about 5 minutes of limp stroking. Massage was average too.
    Have had decent luck with a couple of private girls- great massages, and nice finish. Found on locanto, both Thai. (Not saying names as they’re getting hard to book due to popular demand, hahaha)
    Gina also works at Shining Star at Hope Island a few days a week. She did work at Asian Massage at Mermaid on Sundays, not sure if she still does.

Thai girl on Locanto sounds like A... in Burleigh Waters. Not hard to find on a search. There was another private Thai girl called Bella who had huge fake boobs on a size six figure but I don’t think she works anymore. Shame as she was super cute.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    There was another private Thai girl called Bella who had huge fake boobs on a size six figure but I don’t think she works anymore. Shame as she was super cute.
    Hmmmm... there is a very cute Thai Bella at DayDream in Brisbane CBD. Quite petite with gorgeous figure. I am pretty sure she said she worked on the coast for some time. I think she is there Wednesday/Thursday. They have a WeChat page where they post their daily MLs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by StiffCompetition View Post
    Hmmmm... there is a very cute Thai Bella at DayDream in Brisbane CBD. Quite petite with gorgeous figure. I am pretty sure she said she worked on the coast for some time. I think she is there Wednesday/Thursday. They have a WeChat page where they post their daily MLs.
    Interesting... wonder if it's the same girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gina Korean slim works Shining Star still….
    Used to see Bella at Ashmore Wongs …very slim massive false boobs…owned a joint in Mackay …I think she went back when COVID shut places down…
    Booked v yesterday for an hour …hope the girl I saw was not her…very ordinary body ..just flabby every where and box had a 3 day growth..would not see her again…but they are hopeless with their messages at the wharf street shop…
    Who knows who I saw …
    Some really hot girls their atm I will just ring in future and ask to see someone who I have not seen before …I have seen 6 girls so I know their names …the other 3 are all gorgeous but most of the girls are nice..only 2 are not great ….y..i and the girl I saw yesterday …

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes mate I understand at wharf you never know who you going to get there , they tell you that you’ve got a particular person and really its the girl free at the time , so it hard going there buy recommendation , and yes i think they gave you the wrong girl ,

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone tried 25 massage at Biggera Waters please?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not bad, plenty of options on offer