Thread: Rosie - wouldn't return

Senior Member(無間使者)

Rosie - wouldn't return

This was one of those days I was thinking with my dick rather than my brain and more often than not these turn into did punts but it is what it is. As Melissa wasn't free made the booking for Rosie. Was a little annoyed the shop itself didn't accept card payment as I had already withdrawn cash for part 2 but dod it anyway.

Waited in the room for a couple of minutes and then in walks Rosie. As previous reviews mention very hot bod but the let down was she started whining almost immediately about how tired she was but the nice thing was she dropped her kit right off the back to reveal a nice tight body and a great rack. They looked fake but they felt real which was good. She actually started by asking me to massage her first and I like the opportunity to be a gentleman and worked on her a bit. Also gave me an opportunity for me to feel her all over ☺️ after a bit of this and casual conversation guessing our ages and such it was my turn to get massaged. Nothing amazing to write home about but good use of crawling all over me.

Throughout the session in both part 1 and 2 she kept going on her phone which I found quite irritating. I wanted to say something but didn't want to be rude so left her as is. Eventually got into part 2 offered extras were nhj for 50 and cbj for 50. Opted out of cbj as I hate them but asked about Spanish and she asked for 20 and I thought with that rack I had to try it. She lent over and let me hold them as I fucked her tits. Felt great but the downside is I came so hard and she probably doesn't do this often enough it shot out hard enough to land on my face! Guess I know what the girl feels now when they get a facial 🤣 thankfully not in the mouth.

She left to get some hot towels to wipe me down and took some time before she got back. Rub down complete and got dressed. Now when it came to paying for the extras I gave her 2 pineapples and asked for change and only got 20 back. Don't know why I don't ask for 30 cos we agreed 20 but whatever I won't be back anyway. Gave some feedback to the mamasan after as well and was nice enough to offer free time in another session

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review and well done for giving feed back to the mamasan.

Nothing annoys me more than a ML/WL using their phone in the time that I’ve paid for.

Credit to the mamasan for her offer. I’ve found management of this shop very good to deal with.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus24777 View Post
    This was one of those days I was thinking with my dick rather than my brain and more often than not these turn into did punts but it is what it is. As Melissa wasn't free made the booking for Rosie. Was a little annoyed the shop itself didn't accept card payment as I had already withdrawn cash for part 2 but dod it anyway.

Waited in the room for a couple of minutes and then in walks Rosie. As previous reviews mention very hot bod but the let down was she started whining almost immediately about how tired she was but the nice thing was she dropped her kit right off the back to reveal a nice tight body and a great rack. They looked fake but they felt real which was good. She actually started by asking me to massage her first and I like the opportunity to be a gentleman and worked on her a bit. Also gave me an opportunity for me to feel her all over ☺️ after a bit of this and casual conversation guessing our ages and such it was my turn to get massaged. Nothing amazing to write home about but good use of crawling all over me.

Throughout the session in both part 1 and 2 she kept going on her phone which I found quite irritating. I wanted to say something but didn't want to be rude so left her as is. Eventually got into part 2 offered extras were nhj for 50 and cbj for 50. Opted out of cbj as I hate them but asked about Spanish and she asked for 20 and I thought with that rack I had to try it. She lent over and let me hold them as I fucked her tits. Felt great but the downside is I came so hard and she probably doesn't do this often enough it shot out hard enough to land on my face! Guess I know what the girl feels now when they get a facial 🤣 thankfully not in the mouth.

She left to get some hot towels to wipe me down and took some time before she got back. Rub down complete and got dressed. Now when it came to paying for the extras I gave her 2 pineapples and asked for change and only got 20 back. Don't know why I don't ask for 30 cos we agreed 20 but whatever I won't be back anyway. Gave some feedback to the mamasan after as well and was nice enough to offer free time in another session
    Sorry man to hear about your experience with us.
    We will talk to Rosie on her next shift. Our shop has highly request of quality service to our customers for the staff to work with us. We will emphasised this to all our girls provide service time.

Thanks for your feedbacks helping us to improve our business.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Rosie

Quote Originally Posted by 227 North Strathfield View Post
    Sorry man to hear about your experience with us.
    We will talk to Rosie on her next shift. Our shop has highly request of quality service to our customers for the staff to work with us. We will emphasised this to all our girls provide service time.

Thanks for your feedbacks helping us to improve our business.

I had a similar experience where she pretended to be too tired and was not interested in serving the customer. This laid back attitude of Rosie has prevented me to be a repeat customer of her’s.

Also she most of the time she is on the phone. Hope the management takes this into consideration to avoid the reputation of the shop which otherwise is fantastic.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review - sounds like dead weight. 227's quality has been sub-par over the past few recent years, on the background of some questionable reviews.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Apha1401 View Post
    Thanks for the review - sounds like dead weight. 227's quality has been sub-par over the past few recent years, on the background of some questionable reviews.
    My recent honest review on Malaysian Canny got deleted. In that review I've mentioned how this shop has gone down the drain and is relying on marketing spammers in forums to try to bring business in rather than work on improving quality. And I've been receiving unsolicited DMs from some of them saying that I can definitely get FS from most girls here - utter ridiculousness. At least Top Ryde 190 & SBM don't really need marketing spammers to help with their business because their girls know how to keep their quality services up rather than behave like bitches.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by manpower08 View Post
    Give the customer a discount next visit.
    Receptionists are great here and they gave me a free 30 mins to make up for this. I did it with Pammy but unfortunately not great service there either

Senior Member(無間使者)
    rosie still works at this shop? any improvements?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtime View Post
    rosie still works at this shop? any improvements?
    Unfortunately she's disappeared from the roster as of last week. She usually works Wed/Thurs. Could be on holiday though. She had a killer body and tits when I saw her so was looking to rekindle our relationship but kinda bummed to hear her service was below par

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe it was because of issues with her services

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Her service was standard but can go bit further if she likes you. Shes tiny 6 with bolt-ons so not my type, but pretty sweet. I rem she likes to do spooning if theres time left and can only do it with her as shes petite.