Thread: Love me some Kbbq at Ginza - K Julia, K Rebecca, K Sua

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Love me some Kbbq at Ginza - K Julia, K Rebecca, K Sua

Hi All,

Giving back to this community. These punts all happened this year in February

K Julia

Tight body with beautiful face, just the way I like it.

Don’t know when she finished undressing, she was so quick lol

Took a shower together where we kissed and she gave me a bbj, pussy rub

Back on bed, gave me another bbj and a pussy slide where I held her close to me and starting humping away, those lips are beautiful, both sets.

once ready, domed me up and we started with miss where I gave it to her good and long all while sucking on that pair of tits and kissing those lips non stop; there is something about her face I find intoxicating

Then asked her to ride me so I can take a breather, she did but then I started doing the moving at first lol..then had to stop so I can actually rest and let her ride me. Held hands while she rode me and the view is just great, toned body, nice pair, and beautiful face

Then doggy in various forms, she’s got a great peach, got her spread wide and pounded away then buddy went down so started kissing all over her body, cheeks and all

Once back up, made her close her legs in doggy and gave it to her for a short time before asking her to make me cum with her mouth.

She started bbj but then I asked her for 69 to enjoy that peach in my face and give that slit a taste; think I even tasted a bit of the black hole lol

Anyway, she made me cum in 69 and said it was an unexpected big load as I’m pretty sure my dick was going down. Later we cleaned up and laid on the bed talking about studies and English tests before the buzzer went off.

Headed to the shower for a final clean up, got all ready and then we kissed at the end before saying goodbye; I turned to leave and she lightly smacked my ass hahaha.

This is the second time I’ve seen her but the first time I’ve experienced her pussy slide. The first time she made me cum. Wfh quickly in missionary while looking at her face (find it intoxicating) and this time I ended in her mouth.

IMO from what I’ve experienced, very beautiful lady with a nice personality

K Rebecca

After visiting Julia, I made my way to the other establishment to have some fun with Rebecca; ended up waiting 20min over agreed time, busy day for her.

This would be the second time I’ve seen her, the last time was some time ago and she was wearing white lingerie; this time she was wearing black as apparently that’s what most ppl like…

We did some kissing before going for a shower where we did some more DFK and she starting washing me all over, did some standing pussy slide (yummy and good view) and a short bbbj.

Then we went to bed for some more action. We started with some more bbbj which then ended up with me on top with my knees around her head feeding her cock, at her request, alternated between short and some deep trusts were I kept her mouth full for a couple of seconds before pulling back out, of course all the time paying close attention to not hurting her and making sure she was ok.

Switched to cowgirl and gave me a good ride while cupping those tits.

Then did some missionary while kissing before going for some doggy and then she laying face down while I kept pounding her from the top.

To finish it off, got her to do some reverse cowgirl and the view was fucking great… just beautiful, and asker her for bbbj and cim which she performed like a champ.

This was supposed to be her last session of the day but seems like reception made her stay an extra 1hr since they booked her after she was supposed to be finished…long day for her

All in all, very receptive personality, beautiful body and warm lady; it was an amazing experience as expected and now I need to go back haha

K Sua

A month after seeing Rebecca and Julia, I felt like going for some more kbbq, so this time went for the elusive Sua

Knocked on the door and there she was, a cute smile with her trademarked short hair.

We took our clothes off and went to take shower. She gave me a good wash, I touched all over and then I got a bbbj before getting out to dry.

In bed, told her no need for me to lie face down, then she started by doing a frontal catbath before taking my cock in her little mouth and gave it a good suck and licks to the shaft and balls.

Then we went for cowgirl with lots of kissing before doing missionary where I cupped her head while pounding into her (really liked looking at her face while she took me in). The continuing in a similar position, I grabbed and raised her hips and drilled her good, then I let go and she maintained the same position (she’s got a strong core) while I played with her tits and pounded her some more, we kept at it for probably 5 more mins where I stopped (a couple of times) to kiss her and then when she least expected it started pumping her again, she took it like a champ! The view of that body taking me in was beautiful!

Then got her to ride me in reverse while she looked at the mirror in front of her and I enjoyed the view of her ass and lips around my cock, she rode me really good and at times I grabbed her ass to keep her in place while I rammed her from the bottom, what a sight and those moans….damn it felt really good, what a good girl. She rode in reverse in different angles and to finish off, got her to lift herself up and use her arms as support (like a spider lol) and gave her a few pumps in that position.

Afterwards, we did some doggy and lined her up to give it to her good; nice view from the back too

Still did not cum so asked for a blowjob and then I had to handle myself since it was extra for CIM so I just finished it myself lol

We ended up very sweaty at then end and we joked that we just finished our sexercise haha

She is a cute girl and I will be back to continue with our cardio sessions.

So far, the best punt I’ve had.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It has to be Sua, Julia and lastly Rebecca for me. But I promise you, can’t go wrong with any of them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    These are really interesting reviews. I was put off by this place's wait times. Even though you booked in advance. I might go back and try again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sua is my favorite!! good that she is back

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    is ginza still doing vac checks?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the review.. got to say K julia's face is just something lol man got to go back thanks for the review

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by thrlord View Post
    Sua is my favorite!! good that she is back
    What makes Sua the pick for you thrlord, I have not seen her and just curious.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    What makes Sua the pick for you thrlord, I have not seen her and just curious.
    I also want to know. She doesn't do the B2B slides that Rebecca and Julia does, yet you like her more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Finally got the chance to see K Julia the either day. From the good reviews and her website description, I was expecting a glamour so I was a bit disappointed to be greeted by a Korean MILF at the door. She is not 26 (probably mid-30s) and not Sz 6-7: probably Sz 8-10 with thick legs. So definitely not the leggy Korean supermodel as described. The photos, if they are her, are very outdated. Her face is reasonably pretty although older and a bit puffy, and her breasts are amazing.

All that being said her service was great! Really friendly, nice DFK, amazing BBBJ (I almost came in the shower) and nice pussy slide. She’s got great pelvic muscle control so really clamped down on me during sex and obliged to take my load in her mouth to finish.

The false advertising is a bit of a downer and makes me question the attractiveness of the other girls if this is the quality of one they spruik so highly. It really sucks as you can’t get a lineup to see the girls and can only rely on the information they give you on the website and the information on sites like this and I felt that I had done my due diligence with Julia. I would be hesitant to return to try their other girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry View Post
    Finally got the chance to see K Julia the either day. From the good reviews and her website description, I was expecting a glamour so I was a bit disappointed to be greeted by a Korean MILF at the door. She is not 26 (probably mid-30s) and not Sz 6-7: probably Sz 8-10 with thick legs. So definitely not the leggy Korean supermodel as described. The photos, if they are her, are very outdated. Her face is reasonably pretty although older and a bit puffy, and her breasts are amazing.

All that being said her service was great! Really friendly, nice DFK, amazing BBBJ (I almost came in the shower) and nice pussy slide. She’s got great pelvic muscle control so really clamped down on me during sex and obliged to take my load in her mouth to finish.

The false advertising is a bit of a downer and makes me question the attractiveness of the other girls if this is the quality of one they spruik so highly. It really sucks as you can’t get a lineup to see the girls and can only rely on the information they give you on the website and the information on sites like this and I felt that I had done my due diligence with Julia. I would be hesitant to return to try their other girls.
    That's a little harsh. 10 years ago, when there was a abundance of quality and quantity of Korean girls, you would have been spot on. But now, we have to make do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    That's a little harsh. 10 years ago, when there was a abundance of quality and quantity of Korean girls, you would have been spot on. But now, we have to make do.
    And 10 years ago, Julia’s photos and description may have been accurate. The main issue is I’m sick of being catfished by management posting unrepresentative pics and false stats and descriptions. It would also be great if reviews here could point out the inconsistencies between what is presented and the reality of a lady’s appearance. Then we can adjust our expectations accordingly and less likely be disappointed when the door opens. That disappointment is unfair to the lady as it already puts her on the back foot no matter how good her service is. But then again Ginza is so busy with punters willing to “make do” that they are unlikely to change.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any review for the recently join K girls at Ginza/278?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Llkjhgfdsa View Post
    Any review for the recently join K girls at Ginza/278?
    Ill take a stab and say they dont match their photos. Just a wild guess really.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry View Post

Well done on posting this...need to call out these shops for the baiting. She was on my to-do list, Ill strike her off now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dose any intel on K Rebecca where she now?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well 99.99% korean at ginza are over 30 that is for sure. Aybe 35 ... Doesn't matter how amazing the reviews are, if you are 22 young boy you will be slightly disappointed.

But some still has very good body. Maybe better than 27 yo chinese girls. And service of course the Koreans are miles better. So yeah adjust your expectations.

Given how long some of these names have been around, I'm not surprised they would be on the older side. good point to make for the younger punters here

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah. Actually, just trying to be as honest as possible, even if they are providing super service, if I am 22 yo and yes I have seen 22yo body (well maintained of course) then I will still disappointed to pay $300 to be with them.