This was one of those days I was thinking with my dick rather than my brain and more often than not these turn into did punts but it is what it is. As Melissa wasn't free made the booking for Rosie. Was a little annoyed the shop itself didn't accept card payment as I had already withdrawn cash for part 2 but dod it anyway.

Waited in the room for a couple of minutes and then in walks Rosie. As previous reviews mention very hot bod but the let down was she started whining almost immediately about how tired she was but the nice thing was she dropped her kit right off the back to reveal a nice tight body and a great rack. They looked fake but they felt real which was good. She actually started by asking me to massage her first and I like the opportunity to be a gentleman and worked on her a bit. Also gave me an opportunity for me to feel her all over ☺️ after a bit of this and casual conversation guessing our ages and such it was my turn to get massaged. Nothing amazing to write home about but good use of crawling all over me.

Throughout the session in both part 1 and 2 she kept going on her phone which I found quite irritating. I wanted to say something but didn't want to be rude so left her as is. Eventually got into part 2 offered extras were nhj for 50 and cbj for 50. Opted out of cbj as I hate them but asked about Spanish and she asked for 20 and I thought with that rack I had to try it. She lent over and let me hold them as I fucked her tits. Felt great but the downside is I came so hard and she probably doesn't do this often enough it shot out hard enough to land on my face! Guess I know what the girl feels now when they get a facial 🤣 thankfully not in the mouth.

She left to get some hot towels to wipe me down and took some time before she got back. Rub down complete and got dressed. Now when it came to paying for the extras I gave her 2 pineapples and asked for change and only got 20 back. Don't know why I don't ask for 30 cos we agreed 20 but whatever I won't be back anyway. Gave some feedback to the mamasan after as well and was nice enough to offer free time in another session