Thread: Nice time with Kiki

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nice time with Kiki

Had some spare time to kill before heading back home for dinner after work and just enough time to visit at a last moment Blossom massage unplanned.

I was going in randomly with anyone that was available. I wanted an hour but it was close to closing time for them and it was so busy on there, so I settled for 30 minutes.

I was lucky enough to get Kiki.

Blossoms rooms are pretty big and certainly comfortable. Everything can be done by the ML in there and no need for them to leave for hot towels as all can be done in the room. Also no rushing to customers who might walk into the shop as the place is pretty well staffed.

Now the photos I have seen of Kiki certainly don't do her justice but more on that later. I am a bad judge of age but certainly she was young enough for my liking.

The massage was nice and firm and just what tge doctor ordered after a full day's work. When she went around the neck area, oh my God that felt really good. For those who don't like it hard, Kiki will ask and tell you to let her know if too hard or to soften it down.

Kiki could also hold decent conversation and she was very observant to the details of my body which was fun to do.

Part 2 came and Kiki put herself onto my back and started rubbing herself on me. She move herself so my hand brushed against her panties and almost pushing parts of my fingers into her underwear. Oh yes it was time to turn over.

Kiki removed her clothes. Oh my goodness. Those breasts certainly are more than a handful. Certainly not huge but definitely more meat than I was expecting from her photo. Her body was great, very curvaceous. Nice firm butt and smooth and soft you touch skin. I caressed her breasts and slowly rubbed my fingers around her nipples. She kissed around my neck and chest and let her lips rest on my lips. Wow it was so nice. She asked if I wanted CBJ, which I was totally down for. She had also by that stage rested the lower part of her body onto of my chest to 69 position to give me a great view of her pussy. I was not allowed to mutual with her which was fine as we all know that girls have their limits and maybe it was a long day for her too. I instead was allowed to play with her pussy and clit and I know she was getting worked up as she had become wet.

Now I have had some lousy BJs from MLs recently but this is one that I thoroughly enjoyed. There was lots of action as she worked hard to keep my pleased and bring me to climax.

Finished up with a clean up and a nice head massage. Dressed and got a nice hug from her. No doubt I will wee her again.

Do I recommend? Yes definitely. Just go with the flow and treat her right and you will do alright.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by stapman View Post
    Had some spare time to kill before heading back home for dinner after work and just enough time to visit at a last moment Blossom massage unplanned.

I was going in randomly with anyone that was available. I wanted an hour but it was close to closing time for them and it was so busy on there, so I settled for 30 minutes.

I was lucky enough to get Kiki.

Blossoms rooms are pretty big and certainly comfortable. Everything can be done by the ML in there and no need for them to leave for hot towels as all can be done in the room. Also no rushing to customers who might walk into the shop as the place is pretty well staffed.

Now the photos I have seen of Kiki certainly don't do her justice but more on that later. I am a bad judge of age but certainly she was young enough for my liking.

The massage was nice and firm and just what tge doctor ordered after a full day's work. When she went around the neck area, oh my God that felt really good. For those who don't like it hard, Kiki will ask and tell you to let her know if too hard or to soften it down.

Kiki could also hold decent conversation and she was very observant to the details of my body which was fun to do.

Part 2 came and Kiki put herself onto my back and started rubbing herself on me. She move herself so my hand brushed against her panties and almost pushing parts of my fingers into her underwear. Oh yes it was time to turn over.

Kiki removed her clothes. Oh my goodness. Those breasts certainly are more than a handful. Certainly not huge but definitely more meat than I was expecting from her photo. Her body was great, very curvaceous. Nice firm butt and smooth and soft you touch skin. I caressed her breasts and slowly rubbed my fingers around her nipples. She kissed around my neck and chest and let her lips rest on my lips. Wow it was so nice. She asked if I wanted CBJ, which I was totally down for. She had also by that stage rested the lower part of her body onto of my chest to 69 position to give me a great view of her pussy. I was not allowed to mutual with her which was fine as we all know that girls have their limits and maybe it was a long day for her too. I instead was allowed to play with her pussy and clit and I know she was getting worked up as she had become wet.

Now I have had some lousy BJs from MLs recently but this is one that I thoroughly enjoyed. There was lots of action as she worked hard to keep my pleased and bring me to climax.

Finished up with a clean up and a nice head massage. Dressed and got a nice hug from her. No doubt I will wee her again.

Do I recommend? Yes definitely. Just go with the flow and treat her right and you will do alright.

Is Kiki Chinese, Thai, Malay?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Is Kiki Chinese, Thai, Malay?
    If she is a Thai I have a sneaky feeling I've met this NiKi in another shop.