Thread: Luna(r) Landing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post
    Beware of the Photoshopped photos on WeChat..

Tried A*** Chinese photo 10/10, reality 7/10....

J** Korean photo 9/10, reality 6.5/10

Must be some app that makes the curves look better and skin flawless.

Service was acceptable by both. But still a bit of a disappointment when you think you're booking a hottie
    I don't know...the MLs that I have seen so far (at SSDS, but same pool) all looked pretty much like their photos.
    The photos are taken right in the corridor of the shop; I don't think there is overly sophisticated editing involved, but one can do a lot with the right lighting, angles and poses.

Somehow, when a few years ago I was involved in a car crash, I was also quite disappointed that I didn't get picked up by some 2-3 pretty, smiling AAMI girls, and I got this nagging suspicion that advertising does not always depict the real world....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Trying to draw some parallels between AAMI advertising, which is clearly a secondary purpose of the product and a ML is ridiculous..... The ML photo is 100% related to the product they are selling.... Sex... If the photo doesn't match the goods, it's misleading.

If the AAMI insurance policy covers the claim, then I'm perfectly fine with that