Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Luna(r) Landing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There are a couple of obvious photoshops on their roster (like the wall has a strange curve in it where the image has been adjusted) but in general the ones I've seen have been accurate. And there are apps to improve skin and features.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Trying to draw some parallels between AAMI advertising, which is clearly a secondary purpose of the product and a ML is ridiculous..... The ML photo is 100% related to the product they are selling.... Sex... If the photo doesn't match the goods, it's misleading.

If the AAMI insurance policy covers the claim, then I'm perfectly fine with that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Images are of the MLs but photoshopped for extra curves and elongated for height and slimness.
    Personally the girls are still sexy overall and most give a good service. Some faces aren't always as good as the body, and some are in their mid 30's.
    Some will offer more than others, most PRC and T will do bbbj, some fs.
    K Z is not the pretty or slim, but is very skillful.
    Half the J girls offer nhj or bs only, others bbbj.

Becky was hot but has left now ( hopefully will come back in the future). Offered bbbj, but couldn't dtbbbj.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've always had great above and beyond service here from A, the Japanese girl

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoop View Post
    I've always had great above and beyond service here from A, the Japanese girl
    Yeah shes great

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not a huge fan of this shop having no shower but still visit occasionally. Recent session with F**** was one to remember. Will look out for her on the sister shop roster.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft Medium Hard View Post
    Not a huge fan of this shop having no shower but still visit occasionally. Recent session with F**** was one to remember. Will look out for her on the sister shop roster.
    Like the elf from China? One of the worst punting in my life!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft Medium Hard View Post
    She is a bit of an odd duck. Great body. But during her service. She can be a bit restrictive like don’t touch, no sucking on tits.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    With Fairy your mileage definitely varies. Best guidance here is to make sure you are super clean and fresh all over.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by FredWard63 View Post
    With Fairy your mileage definitely varies. Best guidance here is to make sure you are super clean and fresh all over.
    Who are these people, going to massage shops and not showering beforehand? That’s too funny.
    Yes, shower, shave, smell good, brush teeth, mouthwash. Wear some nice clothes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip07 View Post
    Who are these people, going to massage shops and not showering beforehand? That’s too funny.
    Yes, shower, shave, smell good, brush teeth, mouthwash. Wear some nice clothes.
    According to what I hear from MLs, quite a few tradies and similar drop in between jobs, decline a pre-massage shower, and then wonder why the MLs might not be inclined to offer a full range of services....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone tried Christina and/or Abby? Looked decent from the photos lol

Mia is one of my favourite there 😉

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123