Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Luna(r) Landing

Junior Member(有D料到)

Luna(r) Landing

I saw a few threads mentioning this place at Coopers Plains. I didn't have time to book ahead for this one as I was randomly driving past and recognised the name from the forum.

Door is onto the main road but the good thing is the sliding door is not locked, so no waiting out the front. Met by a maybe chinese girl who explained the prices. I took 30 minute option as not so sure what was on offer. the place has good reviews at the start and then dropped off in 2020.

into a nice clean room, I pay my money, get undressed and the girl is soon back. zero actual massage technique other that what she was shown on the job training I think. bit hard in places.

nice that she washed the oil off my back and then turn over. with just 10 minutes remaining I took up the HJ option.

I am more of a northside guy but it was good value at this place. compared to the opening price in Redcliffe of $80/hour, it's much more reasonable.

Massage 5/10
    Fun 8/10
    WIR Yes, if I'm in the area but not from northside.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Your experience shows why reviews have dropped away, many of us aren't paying up with only 10mins to go
    You didn't name like your Star report ?
    H N Y

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If she doesn't flip you by the half way mark, flip yourself.
    Or
    If she doesn't flip you by the half way mark = walk.

who really goes for a massage?
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Point taken. That’s why I post reviews. So I can calibrate my expectations.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Your experience shows why reviews have dropped away, many of us aren't paying up with only 10mins to go
    You didn't name like your Star report ?
    H N Y
    So confused by this forum. If I provide too much detail I get DM suggesting I remove info. Not specific and I get questions like yours.

I’ll get better at coding.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You could say your forum experience is... TouchNgo
    lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TouchNGo View Post
    So confused by this forum. If I provide too much detail I get DM suggesting I remove info. Not specific and I get questions like yours.

Don't worry about it - post with the details you feel right..... If you look at any of the other states forums will give you an idea of level of discretions when posting....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    Don't worry about it - post with the details you feel right..... If you look at any of the other states forums will give you an idea of level of discretions when posting....
    Yeah. Don't use other states as the examples. They have different laws than QLD. Don't list names of shops or workers. Allude to them with an initial and something cryptic for where. Don't share exact details of what happens in sessions. Thats the basics. You'll learn the other nuances as you go.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    Yeah. Don't use other states as the examples. They have different laws than QLD. Don't list names of shops or workers. Allude to them with an initial and something cryptic for where. Don't share exact details of what happens in sessions. That's the basics. You'll learn the other nuances as you go.
    OK got it. I will

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have had a few one line DMs asking (a.k.a. demanding) me to provide the name of the girl after reading my review above and thinking I received FS. I did not seek or get FS at this shop.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    I have had a few one line DMs asking (a.k.a. demanding) me to provide the name of the girl after reading my review above and thinking I received FS. I did not seek or get FS at this shop.
    You owe these people nothing. You need not explain anything.
    If someone wants to be friendly and offer quid pro quo, then its up to you whether to engage.
    There are a lot of takers on this forum. Giving carries its own risks thanks to the lack of social skills and basic decency when some guys visit a shop with info obtained online.

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    If you’re not sharing intel what the fuck are you doing on a review forum? You pack of spastics. If you’re here but you won’t say where you went, who you saw or what you got then just stop posting altogether. Simple enough for you?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Mate post what you want on the forum - if you've been around long enough you know half of it is BS. The only proviso I would advise is if you get higher options and you don't every Tom, Dick & Harry to pester the girl then keep that to trusted friends via PM.
    Be wary of grasshoppers with budgie bottoms giving you advice.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHeisenberg View Post
    If you’re not sharing intel what the fuck are you doing on a review forum? You pack of spastics. If you’re here but you won’t say where you went, who you saw or what you got then just stop posting altogether. Simple enough for you?
    actually you are incorrect. I've had heaps of leads since posting my reviews. And shared what I can. I feel sorry that you do not enjoy the nuances.

the intel is targeted to people with like minds. you being so unique it's unlikely you find people with such a devilish mind as yours.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    This message is hidden because leon_001 is on your ignore list.
    Sadly I cannot read your arcane comments. Hopefully you at least can provide some entertainment to yourself.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you for taking the time to reply to yourself. I've lived a wonderful punting life without your opinions and negative energy. I guess I'll be continuing to enjoy a wonderful life.

For other Forum users, I can recommend the tranquillity of putting Leon_001 on your ignore list.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    some people say that if you keep doing the same thing, you keep getting the same outcome.

are you busy today? not out doing any punting I assume? still banned from the popular shops? even they are quiet they still wont accept your booking. it's kind of funny though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    you are the man.

whatever it is you said I guess at least you consider it insightful, valuable and worthy. Unfortunately you posts bore me and others, so I guess I'll just have to live without

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This thread is about a massage place review. If your comment is contributing to the review please leave it there. If you drivel is any of your normal negativity and useless one line comments, please delete it then fuck off until you have some reviews to post.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't worry, it's still school holidays. Leon's mum busy working so he's home alone on the computer.
    When will you give us a review instead of picking on others?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast