Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you trust the reviews?

Banned

Do you trust the reviews?

Do you trust what you read in the reviews?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes, I trust everybit what I wrote 😂 in my review about 278 YoYo. In fact I have her read first before I published in this forum. She given the tick of approval. I still have it in my WeChat.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In the main I trust them, but after a while you see you can trust some more than others - whether it's because some seem to be a little bitter and twisted, or whatever. However, when you see reviews like those from Ahlungor or Aussiegaigin you know they a 100% genuine.

Banned
    Not all the time. Customers have certain expectations. As well, you don't know if the customer is writing a review because he receives special treatment from the shop/boss or discount for positive review. In the end, the only way to know is to see the girl yourself.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I always keep reviews in mind, use it as a reference or basis, but always take it with a grain of salt.

Specially cause the main thing that makes me enjoy punting is when i feel attracted to the beautiful wl/ml.

Which is very hard find a trusted reviewer with the same tastes as mine.

Ive asked forum members that replied on ladies that ive tried and liked, to ask for recommendations.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s all based on the girls mindset and our luck on that day.

So far I have tried couple of recommendations based on reviews done by Ahlungor and Aussieguyinsf, it’s all good from my end.

But ymmv is always there!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh no not one of these questions again. Due to Covid many of the regular reviewers aren’t posting because they probably aren’t punting. Also some have never had a dud punt according to the reviews. Though I don’t write many reviews so what would I know.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes and no
    Depends on who writes it
    Some writer reviews of particular shops for discount or good relationship with owners.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    "Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view..."

Junior Member(有D料到)
    TBH, I mainly trust the guys I PM with

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think once you have read many reviews on here and have a fairly good understanding on how each punter writes about their experience and then u go and see the girl yourself and realised how some details are accurate while some are very much an interpretation or very good creative writing...

I personally have learnt to look for the reviewers that have similar taste to mine and therefore take on board what they say more than others.

I think anyone that contributes with reviews are adding something to the forum in someway,.... Entertaining to say the least and never take yourself too seriously. This is about the pleasure of punting...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Every girl I see orgasms multiple times... I swear 😏

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    "Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view..."
    The fairest reply !

One will find out when he writes a review, no matter how truthful he thinks he wrote, some people will have a different opinion than his, worst of all, the negative and inconsiderate people will write it as a reply on your thread instead of creating his own thread.

My advice is, write as you feel, ignore the negative comments and let the mods deal with it.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Like when buying any product and reading reviews, read a number of reviews of the same girl and draw a bell curve.

Everyone have different tastes and expectations and chemistry with the girl

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Do you trust what you read in the reviews?
    Sometimes, some like to pretend they have creative writing skills, I think the shorter and more to the point I tend to believe, in my opinion....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    The fairest reply !

One will find out when he writes a review, no matter how truthful he thinks he wrote, some people will have a different opinion than his, worst of all, the negative and inconsiderate people will write it as a reply on your thread instead of creating his own thread.

My advice is, write as you feel, ignore the negative comments and let the mods deal with it.
    Exactly, two people can experience the exact same thing and come away with different recollections of what went on, based on their own interpretations and where they're coming from. There can be misremembering, assumptions and all manner of other factors come in to play, and so you use reviews as a guide. Looks are subjective, girls are not robots and so there will be variations in service given, people have good days and bad days etc. But reviews are important to establish a trend, important for us as customers but also for the businesses themselves.
    As willisno said, write as you feel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Exactly, two people can experience the exact same thing and come away with different recollections of what went on, based on their own interpretations and where they're coming from. There can be misremembering, assumptions and all manner of other factors come in to play, and so you use reviews as a guide. Looks are subjective, girls are not robots and so there will be variations in service given, people have good days and bad days etc. But reviews are important to establish a trend, important for us as customers but also for the businesses themselves.
    As willisno said, write as you feel.
    Reviews are very entertaining and I trust some bros more than others.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There are some reliable reviews here and some obviously exaggerated.

The way I approach review is I find the girl/shop that I would like to try and try to find a review here. A few reviews from different people means there is a consistent theme.

I am after a good service so a few reviews from different brothers can confirm this.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    After so many years, we should be able to tell easily.
    Some reviews are genuine no matter feedback good or back.

Few of those are coming from the shops. So many example to tell.

It does not really matter. This is all for a read.

Happy new year to all brothers.
    Good punting 2022.

Travelmate

Banned
    There are a few reviewers that derive an income
    From overhyping certain shops
    Fairly obvious who they are

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast