Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    There are a few reviewers that derive an income
    From overhyping certain shops
    Fairly obvious who they are
    I wish mate. Unfortunately I don’t.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Sometimes, some like to pretend they have creative writing skills, I think the shorter and more to the point I tend to believe, in my opinion....
    I appreciate those who take the trouble to write reviews. Of course a few who haven't the writing skill oversold the girl and the service making it blatantly some sort of a promotion ad.

I was once told by an owner she would give me a discount if I wrote a good review. I haven't met anyone I like in the shop. I can't really write anything about someone I have no feeling for. The girl stripped and let me touch her body all because I gave away several pineapples. Any man could do it. No big deal.

Keeping the reviews short and sweet is an acquired skill. Try not telling us your parking problem and your tortuous journey to the shop because that would take us longer to read your review than performing our punt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You know back in the day rooter used to write reviews all the time mainly about ginza. But they were thorough and spot on. Another guy too, forget his name, young asian guy his reiews were like a story. Used to start out with his day feeling then move on to his attire, approach the shop, girl he had selected everything it was gold. He must be in a relationship because havent heard from him for a couple of years, his avatar just alludes me at the moment.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    You know back in the day rooter used to write reviews all the time mainly about ginza. But they were thorough and spot on. Another guy too, forget his name, young asian guy his reiews were like a story. Used to start out with his day feeling then move on to his attire, approach the shop, girl he had selected everything it was gold. He must be in a relationship because havent heard from him for a couple of years, his avatar just alludes me at the moment.
    I think I know who you talked about. Caff3ry, right? He still makes comments here, and still probably punts, I think, just not a long review like before.
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

I might mention that I have seen this girl or that girl, but I don't write reviews anymore because I am pretty easy going. In fact, I have probably had only one, maybe two punts in the last 12 months where I thought it was average. The other 50 or so punts were great! I dont really have a bad punt. When a woman gives you her body, mind and attention for however long you pay for, thats special. I think there are some very hard taskmasters here.

Some girls also get reviewed so often it is hardly worth doing an AR again. Also have a rule, if I start seeing a girl regularly then AR's are totally off the table.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fintr View Post
    Do you mean "Income" or "punting credits"
    Possibly Both….one reviewer seems to have several arrangements in place
    Another appears to a have a testing arrangement in place whereby he tries new girls and
    then writes an AR… presumably a freebie

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have the reviewers regularly give multiple orgasms to the ladies. They are way too descriptive to be true.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Sometimes, some like to pretend they have creative writing skills, I think the shorter and more to the point I tend to believe, in my opinion....
    Warwick , This was about Legitimacy and accuracy of a review/reviewer not about the appendage sir.

some of the longer pieces here and on other forums , I find preferable . particularly if you get a feel for the day , the mood the vibe … what song was playing as they drove down Parramatta Rd , their cologne , artfully curated wardrobe , sound of the front door, as it’s pushed back and the little bell tinkles, signalling your presence…

And I do enjoy short form poetry , which can be harder o get right

a shop I go
    little bro hard
    pineapple
    suck good

There’s a few long form writers who whole distinct , have their merits ,(ah)lungor amongst them and that guy Victor ? who always wrote about his clothes and hung out at QVB, too name a few

Personally I’ve found reviews mostly helpful in terms of shop description /amenities And some now past fave shops such as 335 Gardeners, made aware of because forum reviews. The discussion about the women, service provision interesting. Though overwhelmingly the description of a well managed shop , good management , good amenity and (stable) staff roster means a lot more

Short form answer —- YMMV

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Exactly, two people can experience the exact same thing and come away with different recollections of what went on, based on their own interpretations and where they're coming from. There can be misremembering, assumptions and all manner of other factors come in to play, and so you use reviews as a guide. Looks are subjective, girls are not robots and so there will be variations in service given, people have good days and bad days etc. But reviews are important to establish a trend, important for us as customers but also for the businesses themselves.
    As willisno said, write as you feel.
    It's like the punting version of Rashomon!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I mainly use the reviews to filter out the bad one.
    Of course, I won't rule them out from one bad review. I read an aggregate of reviews and if a number of them are bad, then I would avoid them.
    The best reviews are alway review from your own experience so please share your experiences.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    It's like the punting version of Rashomon!
    "Most of the time we cannot even be honest with ourselves."
    Great movie.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Warwick , This was about Legitimacy and accuracy of a review/reviewer not about the appendage sir.

some of the longer pieces here and on other forums , I find preferable . particularly if you get a feel for the day , the mood the vibe … what song was playing as they drove down Parramatta Rd , their cologne , artfully curated wardrobe , sound of the front door, as it’s pushed back and the little bell tinkles, signalling your presence…

And I do enjoy short form poetry , which can be harder o get right

a shop I go
    little bro hard
    pineapple
    suck good

There’s a few long form writers who whole distinct , have their merits ,(ah)lungor amongst them and that guy Victor ? who always wrote about his clothes and hung out at QVB, too name a few

Personally I’ve found reviews mostly helpful in terms of shop description /amenities And some now past fave shops such as 335 Gardeners, made aware of because forum reviews. The discussion about the women, service provision interesting. Though overwhelmingly the description of a well managed shop , good management , good amenity and (stable) staff roster means a lot more

Short form answer —- YMMV
    Again, he’s Caff3ry
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

I 've seen a guy give a girl on here a pretty dud review and rating. He then went and seen her when she changed her name and gave her a great review and rating. I don't think he realised it was the same girl. Go figure....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I 've seen a guy give a girl on here a pretty dud review and rating. He then went and seen her when she changed her name and gave her a great review and rating. I don't think he realised it was the same girl. Go figure....
    Ha ha he fuck to much he can't remember who he have fuck. I guess it happen. If she change her business name and hair style and makeup it can happen. It happen to me a few times the girls remember me, saying I seen you before at which place even after a few years.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Ha ha he fuck to much he can't remember who he have fuck. I guess it happen. If she change her business name and hair style and makeup it can happen. It happen to me a few times the girls remember me, saying I seen you before at which place even after a few years.
    +1 ... .....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep caff3ry thats the one always a great review, dont get that much anymore. Hopefully once all the covid shit dies down and wankers move on we will get back to what the site was all about.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How do you know that, are you a papsan?

Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    How do you know that, are you a papsan?
    I read it here. I know the girl he reviewed.

Banned
    He needs to go to Specsavers or OPSM to get his eyes tested or glasses changed. LOL.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast