Thread: Anyone tried A touch of more class at Riley st

Senior Member(無間使者)

Anyone tried A touch of more class at Riley st

I can’t find any reviews about a touch of more class. Have anyone tried their service.

Any insights would be great

Thanks!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    gee, they still around ?

50+ years ago it was a "A touch of class" didn't know about the name change.

It WAS, the place back in the day.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    gee, they still around ?

50+ years ago it was a "A touch of class" didn't know about the name change.

It WAS, the place back in the day.
    In 1980, I remember reading a review about this place in Australian Playboy. It certainly confirmed it was the best brothel in the country. I was too young to punt then (and too poor), but it was good to dream about such things

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddoh View Post
    I can’t find any reviews about a touch of more class. Have anyone tried their service.

Any insights would be great

Thanks!
    I went once just after the lock-down. Was busy as. Was intro-ed to 5 girls. None of them tickled my fancy. So I left having to pay $125 and leave with a voucher to use in ATMC or Liaisons. They have been advertising heavily for girls. It seems the shortage of imported European talent has affected them badly. Some reports on other forums mentioning extra $50 as a public holiday surcharge. If I were you I would steer clear at least until after the holiday season.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you mate! That helps. 🍺🍺🍺

Banned
    Overpriced… Underservicing
    Better value elsewhere
    Sister shop of Liasons
    Set the benchmark back in the 70/80s
    Business model and price point all wrong
    Similar to Stilettos in Camperdown
    Visited both… once … never to return

Banned
    If you're into Asian girls I thought this place wouldn't really cater for your interest or maybe I'm wrong now with a short supply of European backpackers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I believe A Touch More Class is the joining Golden Apple (same owners as liaisons) and A Touch of Class. Some of the girls are from those shops so you may find older reviews there.
    The websites run concurrently and have the same roster.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    I believe A Touch More Class is the joining Golden Apple (same owners as liaisons) and A Touch of Class. Some of the girls are from those shops so you may find older reviews there.
    The websites run concurrently and have the same roster.
    They also picked up the black cat brand, wierd to see so many different websites all linking back to the same shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazypeazy View Post
    I went once just after the lock-down. Was busy as. Was intro-ed to 5 girls. None of them tickled my fancy. So I left having to pay $125 and leave with a voucher to use in ATMC or Liaisons. They have been advertising heavily for girls. It seems the shortage of imported European talent has affected them badly. Some reports on other forums mentioning extra $50 as a public holiday surcharge. If I were you I would steer clear at least until after the holiday season.
    Wait what? They asked you to pay $125 in advance before seeing the line up???

Banned
    A Touch More of The Wallet
    Who goes to these places…?
    Catering to Corporate junkets

Senior Member(無間使者)

Finally! Visited the premise

Was able to try it out this weekend..

Overall damage was $350 and they offer a discount for our next visit within 2 weeks.

It seems that we have to pay without seeing the girls, if we don't like them we are given a time frame to check out the premise later..

Input from Reception: I can wait for them in the lounge where all the girls will come and visit you or walk around for you to see.. & mini bar for us to use.. I opted for waiting room as its easier for me to pick and choose.. The waiting room was pretty decent. with a screen on the site... Girls knock the door come to see you around.

I saw 4-5 of them.. All of them gave good intro about themselves and what they can offer.. quick 3-4 mins of session.. I was on the dilemma between two.. asked the reception for suggestion over good gfe.. she gave kaite name..went with her..

About the Premise..

After the damage went in to check out the rooms.. These are way too lux... fine rooms, dim lighting.. I got with pole dancing and jacuzzi ( This was a massive room with TVs, round sofas etc).. Could be used when we go in for longer durations.. The rooms have mini fridge which is loaded with coke, water, soda and alcoholic drinks.. I went for a water to have a good session & took coke at the end of the session.

About the girl....She is a Aussie.. Brunette... with good perky nipples & round bum.. her height should be 5.7 or 5.8... A bit older may be in pre 30s or early 30s.. wasn't able to figure that out. She said, she does only part time based on her availability or need of money..

Session:

She did an initial checkup before our session continuing our initial conversation. We both showered separately, not your typical Ginza but YMMV with the girl..

Its a standard western services, Lots of DFK, CBJ, She allowed DATY and 69 ( YMMV)... tried different positions... came in dom within few mins wasn't able to control much... Cleaned up in shower and was chatting for a while and then went in for round 2. I liked my session with her it was pretty much like GFE..

I did went for extra 10mins after the bell.. she didn't rush so it was good sign as well..

Had a good time.. Will I return ? Yes for sure. Its was a good experience.. If you're really into BBBJ etc.. this is not the place...