Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amber - new talent alert - hot young Chinese gal, awesome hard massage and two shots

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Amber - new talent alert - hot young Chinese gal, awesome hard massage and two shots

Ok big kudos to Tiffany for finding Amber - a slim beautiful Chinese young babe. Haven t seen much new talent in a while and now Tiffany has several new pretty young things to rival the likes of Kate and others that have disappeared for a bit.

She walks in and is very friendly and sexy. I’m stressed out from work and not even sure what I’m doing there. My phone rings and I’m like fuck it, let’s just take an hour out and enjoy.

First Amber really knows how to fucking massage. She’s right up there with my fave legit place in Chatswood. I’m talking a bit of pain hard mofo massage that really produces results.

After 10 mins she asks me how many times I want to come. Ummm two please. Then she switches tempo and starts fingering my crack and playing with my shaft. Oh yeah baby. Uh uh cum to kingdom cum. Quick wipe then back to massage service.

More pounding of my neck and shoulders. Feels so good and relieves my self inflicted pain from work from home poor posture shit. She’s playful, at one point she’s massaging ny head with her naked breasts. And she positioned her cooch in front of my hands allowing touching of her pubes.

Then more touching of my balls. Do you want prostrate? Yes please. Gloves on and finger up my bum. Oh yeah. I sit up on all fours and watch her finger fuck my ass in the mirror.

Then bodyslide. Her amazing body is a delight to watch. I turn over. I take her tits in my mouth - fucking beautiful. Then she sticks a vibrator in my ass and jerks me. Oh yeah. This is heaven. But wait, there’s more. She starts picking up the pace and gives me a Spanish job. I blow all over her tits and welp so the dude in the next room can get jealous. Amazing.

Offers more massage but I’m done and my phone is blowing up with work shit.

Highly recommend. Also a very unique service when you’re bored of the usual. If you see her let Tiffany know Aussieguyinsf recommended to you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cool review, mate.
    So, how much total did you pay for it?
    Just an hour? Any tips on the girl?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do these guys have a wechat? Did she offer you any extras?

Wechat ladyau777 for details

Shop Owner
    Thanks darling good review, looking forward to see you soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Wechat ladyau777 for details
    Thanks buddy, I'll add them

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    Worth a go bro. Let me know how you do.

Shop Owner
    Do these guys have a wechat? Did she offer you any extras?
    Thank u sir.Our shop focus on improving mens health. We don't offer fs or bj.We do remedial massage and korean body slide also with most popular dragon tendon &prostate massage. Looking forward to see u soon.
    Last edited by ladyau; 23-10-2022 at 07:11 PM.

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyau View Post
    Thank u sir.Our shop focus on improving mens health. We don't offer fs or bj.We do remedia massage and korean body slide also with most popular dragon tendon &prostate massage. Looking forward to see u soon.
    Does Amber works in Randwick? or Ibuki? or any young Masseuse for that matter? Cheers!

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    Does Amber works in Randwick? or Ibuki? or any young Masseuse for that matter? Cheers!
    Amber only working in Leichhardt

Sarah and Ibuki and Rita

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyau View Post
    Amber only working in Leichhardt

Sarah and Ibuki and Rita
    Sarah, Ibuki and Rita works in Randwick? Which of them are open minded?

Banned
    Ashley and Amber….
    Decisions Decisions
    Ashley is a bigger more solid girl
    But sadly doesn’t work often enough

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm willing to bet you were disappointed on your first visit? It's all fluff and stuff from the original poster just to get more Newbies through the door, no doubt gets free extra 15 minutes on his visit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review bro. Been looking for some genuine ass play. How good was her finger in the ass? And vibratory?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornyaussiejock View Post
    Great review bro. Been looking for some genuine ass play. How good was her finger in the ass? And vibratory?
    Ha ha couldn’t imagine what’s the feelings

Quote Originally Posted by hornyaussiejock View Post
    Really good mate. If you’ve never done it before then you need to give it a try. You have to relax but once you do it’s amazing. If you can’t take it just ask her to stop or go less deep.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can vouch for Amber. Really hard massage that hurt in some places, in a good way.

No hesitation sticking the finger in for the prostate and great service. I was facing her when she lifted me up and put the vibrating wand in my ass and I could see on her face she loves doing it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    One of the northern suburbs, nice!

Some of the northern shops are said to be like aged care facility right now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Is the shop facility clean?

Hey there. I went to the Leichhardt shop and found it to be not very comfortable. How is the Randwick location ?

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful girl Amber working Today.please make your booking to experience good massage and prostate and Dragon tendon and spanish and good services

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast