Thread: Paloma & Katie N5M tag team double!

Banned

Paloma & Katie N5M tag team double!

Paloma & Katie at N5M - excellent PSE double session with a CIM cum swap finale!

Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : February 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.no5marrickville.com

Phone : 0417 888123

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $540 for 60 mins

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided : DFKing, BBBJ, Pussy Slide, rimming, tromboning, DATY, FIV, FIA, cowgirl, doggie, mish, CIM, cum swap.

Ages : didn’t ask as both were star performers.

Size/shape : Paloma, nice body, beautiful arse, come fuck me eyes, ultra smooth pussy.

Size/shape : Katie, tall & thin, all over tan, outrageous kisser, willing to please, second day at N5M.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai & Singapore

Value for money/recommend? : Most definitely. Thoroughly recommend and I’ll be going back for more next week.

My experience : I’ve previously had fun with Paloma on numerous occasions. She never disappoints. Any girl that freely offers her arse for you to finger as deep as you can while pounding her friend is a keeper in my books. Such a dirty nasty sex machine. I’m hard just thinking about her now. And those eyes. As she’s riding cowgirl, those hypnotic eyes as we sync in motion.

Katie was literally all over me like a sex crazed nymphomaniac. In fact my attention was drawn to her as she was fresh stock and oh so eager to please in any way shape or form. I just love how these ladies switch on instantly into full PSE action after the shower.

There was no lag, it was straight into action. Both girls down on their knees and they sucked, kissed and BBBJ’d everything that mattered downstairs. Looking down and watching two sex crazed women go to town on you is a sight to behold.

I beckoned Katie to come up and kiss me while Paloma continued with her showstopping BBBJ down below. Wow, what a DFK experience, I pulled back briefly to look at Katie’s beautiful lips before ever so passionately kissing deeply and wildly again.

Katie then told me she wanted to cum first. I told her to get on the bed and present herself doggy for me. Paloma then proceeded to suck the first of many condoms onto my throbbing manhood.

Paloma then proceeded to guide me into Katie’s tight pussy. Such a sight, having one hot babe hold you and line you up into your first experience with a new sex toy. Katie took it in deep like a pro, I then proceeded to jackhammer her into her first orgasm as Paloma fingered my rear end.. Katie fell off after cumming and collapsed onto the bed then Paloma proceeded with the condom swap and it was her turn to get pounded doggy.

Like I said we are previous lovers and I know not to give up on Paloma till she cums. It’s my duty. It’s what she knows she’s getting. Fingering her ass whilst pumping her hard and fast only hastened her journey to the edge. Till she too plummeted down and onto the sheets.

Both girls were laughing.

Third condom swap.

This time it’s mish with Katie as Paloma again goes to town on my arse. Wrapping my arm around Katie’s neck to control her I thrust as deep as possible and I drove my tongue ever so deep into her ear as she hesitantly then willingly submitted her inner soul to my probing tongue.

Katie was now under my spell. Next it was her turn to hold her ankles up over her head as I held her legs and deeply penetrated her inner sanctum. Again and again I visited her inner deepness. There was no need for lube in fact it was the other way around. Saturated sheets and towel drying between partner swaps.

We stopped for some water.

This time I’m laying on the bed as both girls cast their magic onto me. Pillow under my head I then proceed to watch them both BBBJ me back up into rigid like readiness. It’s Paloma’s turn to cowgirl me as she rides me off into blissful oblivion as we thrust together in synchronicity so loudly in fact that I was sure people in the next room heard everything… meanwhile Katie as instructed proceeds to torture my nipples with her mouth and fingers. Some guys need pain and a lil bit of pain goes a long way. Enough to push me over the edge for the first time.

WOW… Paloma if you’re reading this, I felt every bit of you when I was pulsating so deep inside!!! Whilst cumming I had ever so wicked thoughts about you! Who knows, we may just push a few more boundaries?

Off jumps Paloma and I’m given a wipe as I stand up and instruct both ladies onto their knees again. Once more they continue on me with their very willing cum hungry mouths till I’m standing hard to attention once again.

This time I tell Katie it’ll be her turn to taste my goodness. She willingly responds with her tongue out and is DFKing Paloma as I jerk off and rotate between that and pumping their willing mouths.

Time for the crescendo, I tell Katie to look into my eyes as I hold her head with one hand and proceed to give her what she’s been waiting for. My gift to her. She willingly accepts it onto her tongue like manna from heaven and proceeds to then share her present with Paloma.

Such naughty girls.

Such willing girls.

We proceed to the shower and then get dressed.

I forgot to mention Paloma looked sensational in her sexy black sheer see through dress, love your gstring babe. And Katie, seeing that blue skintight midriff exposed dress with nothing on underneath except bare pussy was enough to make me want to jump you once again!

Gotta do you both again next week but for two hours 😉

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Unreal review !!! N5m doesn’t disappoint

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I reckon you should do a sixsome dude!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow so lucky, Katie profile doesn't say cim!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i liked paula alot . wondering about paloma now

Banned
    I checked out Katie’s profile last night, she’s as described. The picture is her. Tall and thin with lovely soft skin. So I booked her for this morning. Just her. I was very happy with the choice. After two shots I left drained and with a smile. I’ll definitely return to see her again. Great service!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does Katie do cim. In the review she obviously does but on her profile it didn't list cim

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    Does Katie do cim. In the review she obviously does but on her profile it didn't list cim
    she is now on profile

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    More tromboning than the Sydney Symphony Orchestra

Katie is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com