Thread: Slovakian Nadia busty MILF @ two holes Sussex Star

Slovakian Nadia busty MILF @ two holes Sussex Star

Just tried the Sussex Star’s new two holes massage table (actually it’s been one year since they got them). It’s pretty good, it’s great to have that comfort hole option in the CBD.

Full review to come

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Eagerly awaiting! The man, the legend that brought us Cherry, Sayuri TW, and Rachel Jap to name a few. Last Slovakian around is Kat Mac, so be good to know how the country girls compare. Cheers Ahlungor

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    great Ahlungor...hope you found big gems ..its been a dry spell. For me Sydney looks flat these days!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by scotindeeppuss View Post
    great Alhungor...hope you found big gems ..it’s been a dry spell. For me Sydney looks flat these days!
    Most “top end” euro cars come equipped with run flats... I’ll be interested to see how she performs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is her photo fake? Looking forward to review.

Person's Name : Nadia

Establishment : Sussex Star

Month/Year of Visit : March 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 265 Sussex St, Sydney NSW / https://starmassage.com.au / WeChat ID: Sussexstar888

Phone : 0452 485 828 / 02 8283 8146

Hours of Business : 10am to 9pm

Rates : 30 mins $50

Extras Cost : NHJ $50

Services Provided This Session : light massage, mostly teasing, cock and balls teasing through the middle hole, NHJ

Size/shape : the room was too dark to have a closer look, they looked enhanced but hand feel was quite soft and didn't feel any foreign objects inside, so perhaps more natural than not, also one breast is larger than the other, so probably all real, cum too quickly to be sure.

Nationality or Ethnicity : told me she is Slovakian

Value for money/recommend? : I was desperate for a release so I got what I wanted, and it's the first time I tried their new 2 holes table and it was worth the entry ticket on it's own.

My experience/comments :

Was away for a few weeks on a oversea family holiday, and no hanky panky business for a while, and only have a small window of opening for a quickie, Susan at 518 Kent Street was the preferred option but she's not working today so did a walk in to Sussex Star and hoping for a big busty star if there's one.

Walked in , a younger and different receptionist to the usual cheeky and sexy babe there, she asked if I have a booking I said no and she told me upstairs, it's the first time I even been downstairs. into the first room on the right and she called out to the available girls, two Asian/Chinese/Thai ? girls came to the door to say hi, all quite young, nothing to write home about and very skinny, like no tits at all. Really no way Jose, so I asked if there is any busty girl ?

By now the regular receptionist also appeared and she told the other girl to get Nadia and Nadia is busty, music to my ears.

Then a moment later an European MILF came to the room and she was middle aged, pleasant looking shopping centre or RSL type MILF, quite bustry and wearing sexy black lingerie, yeap, she will do.

Paid the receptionist the $50 massage fees, as the ML is not your usual Asian type so I just want to confirm the tipping, Nadia asked with a hand gesture of HJ and said $50, OK, deals done, handed over the tips as well and got naked and on to the table. this is the new two holes massage table (had been there for 1 year already BTW), so now I don't have to head out to Stanmore 200 to enjoy the extra play hole. very nice. I placed my cock carefully inside the hole, let the show begin.

Well, usually for a 30 min quickie these days, I would not bother to lay face down, usually just face up, cock out and point to the spot where I like to be pampered, but with the comfort, it's a totally different ball game, of course, will test out the services using the hole, no ?

Nadia asked if I like a strong massage, strong massage I had plenty while in china, so no need babe, just soft massage please.

Nadia started massaging my back slowly and lightly, I told her to massage my butt, hoping she would move into position (the HOLE!!) but nothing yet, she did softly brush over my bottom and my thighs but no sign of moving into the hole. no time to waste so I asked her to put her hand inside the hole. She did and now we are talking...............

Well, I assume most of you have had experienced the play and pleasure of the second hole, if not, well, get your butts out to Sussex Star or 200 Stanmore or Ada's new shop in Five dock or any of the At Michelles shop and enjoy. not gonna waste my time explaining, right !

Nadia was quite good in giving a bit of dirty talks which of course added to the sensual erotica of the whole session, you are very hard, why are you so horny, you like playing inside the hole, you like to cum inside the hole ? etc. etc. etc.

Yes and no, I still like to turn over and play with your tits too, I thought to myself. and that lovely sentence finally cum: you want to turn over now ?

Yes, Yes, Yes,

I had some water, there is no usable mirror in this room, so I lay back down on the table, Nadia is now naked, but the room is so dark I could not see the shape of her tits, just on very dimmed lights they are not very even, and not very good shape either, however, once I grab them in my hands, they are fully and bouncy and quite a soft feel to my hands, couldn't feel any implant inside, so could be all real breasts, just not very good shape perhaps.

As Nadia had done a pretty good job teasing and playing with my balls and cock inside the hole, I have been rock hard for quite a while, so I was ready to shoot. asked for a bit more oil, pull Nadia closer to me, my left hand ran down her back side and have a hard squeeze on her butt, which is very firm but not bubbly, she is fully shaven between her legs but I have no time to explore, my right hand holding her left breast which is the bigger one of the two, she got me real close, my two hands grab harder on her butt and her tits and my cock fucking her two hands as fast as I could and I gave her everything I got.

Too dark to see if I shot out or dripped out, but according to Nadia, I cum a lot, I was like, did you see that, how can you tell ? I saw nothing, no point to disagree, I let go of her breast and holding her hand on my cock and let her continued a bit more jerking action.

Clean up time, and I asked Nadia if she is new there, she told me more than a year, I said good to know, they never told me they have a western girl.

On my way out, told the receptionist I love the two hole new table, she told me they have been there for more than a year, I said, OK, whatever .

Just telling it as it is,

Next time I may ask the sexy and friendly receptionist if there is any girl who is particularly good in play the hole.................. like Ada...........haha

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    another sightful review Ahlungor...too much darkness affects punting experience... makes me feel like an owl and forced to use other sense organs to figure out what is where...